eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

View Poll Results: Should Narci, Sly, Dude, etc be banned forever?
Yes, the buggers chitar pitar gets on our nerves 10 76.92%
No, we need a Clown Prince of echarcha! 3 23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old August 6th, 2002, 12:44 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Why do we have

STUPID threads for morons like Narci!!!

Cant we ignore and move on??

I have deleted/banned Narci, CSCB, et-al. Even then if he choses to come here, we cant help it but just ignore it. If he acts perverse as usual, I will again delete/ban him.

I cannot ban all IPs as he seems to come from different cyber cafes.

Why are we hell bent on showering attention on this Cheeeewwwtiyaaa moron??

Please desist from focusing attention on such morons.
Old August 6th, 2002, 12:45 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Big-g is not SLY but Nitin Bansal is Big-G . So there.........
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 6th, 2002, 12:47 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Tantu Baba... SuperG... thanks for the trust shown.

But Viking is way beyond repair now. It started with a little dribble from the side of his mouth but now it's full-fledged foaming And all cos his Aurangi cover was blown by me. Us din say aaj tak, poori echarcha pay kapday phaad kay maaraa-maaraa phir raha hai
Shuru meiN dhurru, phir sly and narci and all, phir tempest, phir Bansal.... and now Big-G is a girl Isko har jagah BigG dikh raha hai.

There isn't a schizophrenic on the site, but there will be one pretty soon. And we all know who it is

Doc Bansal, please be prepared.
Old August 6th, 2002, 12:49 PM
Junior eCharchan

bombay_guy is infamous around these parts
Talking Re: Why do we have

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha

Old August 6th, 2002, 01:03 PM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
check it out!!

The writing skills of Bansal and Biggie!!

Oh Wow they are so similar!! what can you infer?
Old August 6th, 2002, 01:13 PM
Junior eCharchan

neha has a spectacular aura aboutneha has a spectacular aura about
This is no lesser an achievement. I registered yesterday and today I have my name in a scandalous thread.

Friends, net-anonymity is something that I believe in. I will not disclose my real identity as a person in order to convince you that I am a new-comer. Please get over it , stop speculating and start discussing things like ladies and gentlemen.

Old August 6th, 2002, 01:28 PM
Banned

Dude is on a distinguished road
Same here Neha Ji

Quote:
Priginally posted ny Neha ji [bThis is no lesser an achievement. I registered yesterday and today I have my name in a scandalous thread.

Friends, net-anonymity is something that I believe in. I will not disclose my real identity as a person in order to convince you that I am a new-comer. Please get over it , stop speculating and start discussing things like ladies and gentlemen.

[/b]
I have to say exactly the same thing Neha Ji .Meray dil kee baat aapkay hoton pay aayee hai .

Isn't it really strange that you and I have both been involved in such meaningless scandals ?

I cannot resist from giving you an honest compliment Neha Ji and that is with the above post of yours and that too as a new comer I have seen that maturity in you which atleast I have not seen in any one on this site

Here is a REd Rose for you from my side and I see this thread with you and me as the subject as the beginning of a wonderful amity between the two of us

wishing you a happy stay here
Old August 6th, 2002, 01:33 PM

Bill Gates is on a distinguished road
Stop it Dude else you gonna get banned. Leave the girl alone. This is stalking.
Old August 6th, 2002, 01:35 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Dude tere ko daaru chad gayeli hai.. Chal jaa ke so jaa.. ye kyaa kar rahaa hai be. You are scaring the poor girl with your psychotic behavior.
Old August 6th, 2002, 01:36 PM
Senior Echarchan

Super Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of light
If there are any more posts from Dude with regards to Neha, I going to delete them.
------------------------------------------------
A Proud Indian American

Last edited by Super Girl; August 6th, 2002 at 01:39 PM.
Old August 6th, 2002, 01:40 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Saala nautanki baaj
Old August 6th, 2002, 02:00 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Looks like no one read this the first time

Cant we ignore and move on??

I have deleted/banned Narci, CSCB, et-al. Even then if he choses to come here, we cant help it but just ignore it. If he acts perverse as usual, I will again delete/ban him.

I cannot ban all IPs as he seems to come from different cyber cafes.

Old August 6th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by CyberKhiladi
check it out!!

The writing skills of Bansal and Biggie!!

Oh Wow they are so similar!! what can you infer?

Charcha Pai...just one last post, then I am outta this thread for good.

CyberGenius....here's a little hint. If I make another ID, i'll make sure that my style is absolutely different from what it is under BigG.
Now go figger!!
Old August 6th, 2002, 02:11 PM
Pelu Pelu

Kharcha pai no need to get

Hum log us ko bamboo de rahe thay cos ye jaraa nehaa ko hound karne lagaa thaa.. thats all. Yahan sab ko is ke baare me to pataa hi hai.. dunno why Dr. Bansal gets excited when he sees a mental case.. probably roj kaa utnaa baitnaa hai naa paagalon ke saath (i mean his patients) to online kisi ko dekh kar un ko bahut khushi jo jaati hai. Chill pai.
Old August 6th, 2002, 02:30 PM
Banned

Dude is on a distinguished road
Mr Gpel

First you and your friend Dr bansal claim that I am neha aka narci aka somebody else and then you claim that I am stalking Neha and thats why u r reprimanding me .

Are you ok pal Incase u r not realising then u r contradicting ur self .

LAst request please stop calling me Narci or by whatever name that I have not chosen as my log in id .If u need to reply to me make sure that u call me by my id and not by any other name according to ur own whims and fancies .

You wont like if I were to call you by a name which you have not chosen a your log in id .

Dont argue now .Wha tI have said is what I mean .Once more you or any of your moronic friends compare me with that chewtyaa Narci I will come down upon all of you heavily .

So far I have been ignoring all of your bukwaas but now consider ur self forwarned .

THis post goes for everyone here and not only Gpel
Closed Thread