eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old August 1st, 2002, 08:02 AM
Banned

Rodeo is on a distinguished road
An Important Observation About Echarchans

I have seen people from two major religions in India attack each other and stuff like that. I'll like to ask a few questions to all here.

Answer yes or no to the following:

1) Do you still love India?

2) Are your families or parts of your families still in India?

3) You fling mud on each other but do you still feel like comming on EC?

4) Do you wish each other on his/her B'days on EC?

5) Do you feel happy when India wins a cricket match?

If your answers to all these questions is yes, then people you have more in common than differences. So why the hasseles?
Old August 1st, 2002, 08:45 AM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
1. YES.
2. YES
3. YES
4. YES
5. YES

*videsee looks around.....kya yaar koi tho is post ka jawaab de?*

Mark Twain
Old August 1st, 2002, 08:58 AM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
1 - 5) All yes
Old August 1st, 2002, 09:47 AM
Banned

Rodeo is on a distinguished road
I will like to say something before I sign off. Please do not consider the human mind something which can be played around with. I think Hindus as well as Muslims visit this site. Both of them are Indian. Both of them have firm faith in the foundations of their country. They know very well that there is no option but to love your country. You dont disown your mother because she's bad looking.

It is okhay to voice your opinion here.If you are Hindu go ahead and say something and if you are Muslim go ahead too, that is what discussion boards are for. BUT it's a very deplorable thing to pose as someone and pit mind against mind. It's ugly. Worse still to go out against someone with unrelenting viciousness. Things should be discussed here but not carried home. There is nothing personal about discussions.

You can have anonymous ID's but it is perverted if you misuse them!
Old August 1st, 2002, 11:10 AM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
char Affirmation[] = 'HELL YEAH BIATTCH' ;
char Negation[] = 'HELL NO BIATTCH';
enum question_state // States used in conjuction
with questions.
{
do_you_still_love_India
families_still_in_India
fling_mud_on_each_other_comming_on_EC
you_wish_each_Bday_on_EC
happy_India_wins_cricket_match
};

switch (question_state)
{
case do_you_still_love_India:
{
cout<< Affirmation;
question_state++;
}

case families_still_in_India:
{
cout<< Negation
question_state++;
}

case fling_mud_on_each_other_comming_on_EC:
{
cout << Negation <<"but sumetimes"<< Affirmation ;
question_state++;
}
case you_wish_each_Bday_on_EC:
{
cout<< Negation
question_state++;
}
case happy_India_wins_cricket_match:
{
cout<< Affirmation;
}
Old August 1st, 2002, 11:14 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Rodeo
I will like to say something before I sign off. Please do not consider the human mind something which can be played around with. I think Hindus as well as Muslims visit this site. Both of them are Indian. Both of them have firm faith in the foundations of their country. They know very well that there is no option but to love your country. You dont disown your mother because she's bad looking.

It is okhay to voice your opinion here.If you are Hindu go ahead and say something and if you are Muslim go ahead too, that is what discussion boards are for. BUT it's a very deplorable thing to pose as someone and pit mind against mind. It's ugly. Worse still to go out against someone with unrelenting viciousness. Things should be discussed here but not carried home. There is nothing personal about discussions.

You can have anonymous ID's but it is perverted if you misuse them!
My answer is Yes to all of the questions & very sensible post by Rodeo. I wish we could somehow put an end to this stupidity.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 1st, 2002, 11:14 AM
Banned

CYBERIAN is on a distinguished road
Re: An Important Observation About Echarchans

Quote:
I have seen people from two major religions in India attack each other and stuff like that. I'll like to ask a few questions to all here.

If your answers to all these questions is yes, then people you have more in common than differences. So why the hasseles?
1. Yes I luv India bcoz no other country would luve me nor wud it want my luv.

2. My family (i.e. wife and kids and whomever else i cud bring here) is here. Who is back in india and not related to me is a '****ed up poor INDIAN'.

3. We fling mud on each other and still come to ec becoz we can't fling mud on people here. If we do that we will go back to 'THAT ****ED UP COUNTRY'. But we cannot live without flinging mud either.

4. We wish each other happy b'days on ec bcoz there is no harm in being good with people whom we can avoid getting in touch with.

5. We feel happy when india wins a cricket match that is when we feel a bit superior to brits and pakis.
Old August 1st, 2002, 11:16 AM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
Yeh duniya ek dulhan dulhan ke mathe ki bindiya.....

yeh mere india.....i lvoe my india.....watan mera india....!! yeah whatever!!
Old August 1st, 2002, 11:26 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Rodeo this was an interesting post

Yes my answers too are all YES for your questions.

I love India!

About Hindu and Muslims its like this.

We have lived together for ages yet we have differences like differences between neighbours. We fight and cuss yet we all live under one India.

Imagine a situation. You have a neighbour whose kid is truant and arrogant. Then he goes about breaking window panes while playing cricket. So you complian to his parents. Now they do punish the boy but the boy starts his antics again. You try to complain again and the same thing happens all over again. So you find a convenient way to blame the entire family as truant and arrogant and juvenile.

This is what happens in India about Hindus and Muslims. When some Muslims do something in the name of Allah, we no longer do anything to punish them but conveniently blame all Muslims as terrorists. When a few Hindus (few compared to entire Hindu population) go about rioting the entire Hindu populace is branded.

This is sad but true. What we need is a new 'playing field' so that no ones window panes break and no one has a chance to complain.
Old August 1st, 2002, 11:30 AM
Bush Supporter

tinda is infamous around these partstinda is infamous around these partstinda is infamous around these partstinda is infamous around these partstinda is infamous around these partstinda is infamous around these partstinda is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Yes on all.
Old August 1st, 2002, 02:28 PM
Junior eCharchan

Shining Star is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Never thought about it

yes

let's see what happen;s in the future

doesn't applies to me

used to when i was a kid and used toplay cricket but now i have no interest in it

even if the answers to all the above question was yes , even than it has got nothing to do with the hassles people might have over different topics.

one difference only makes all the difference and a miss is as good as a mile .
Old August 1st, 2002, 02:32 PM
Senior eCharchan

Hyderabadi is on a distinguished road
My answer would be "YES" for all of them
Old August 1st, 2002, 02:35 PM
Junior eCharchan

Shining Star is on a distinguished road
Quote:
. They know very well that there is no option but to love your country. You dont disown your mother because she's bad looking.

I don't agree with the above two lines as I have more liking for America than India and that is the only reason I am in America and not in India .

Mother is different from one's mother land and horses and donkeys cannot be compared .A comparison has to be between the similar things .Something like you can add kilograms to kilograms and not add kilograms to hours .

I agree with everything else that you have written

Last edited by Shining Star; August 1st, 2002 at 02:39 PM.
Old August 1st, 2002, 03:48 PM
eCharchan

Location: Kya karna hain location se - subko savere jaana hain
saverewaligadi is infamous around these partssaverewaligadi is infamous around these partssaverewaligadi is infamous around these partssaverewaligadi is infamous around these partssaverewaligadi is infamous around these partssaverewaligadi is infamous around these parts
Musalmaan bhaiyon ki ek galti hain

Musalman bhai ek galti hamesha karte hain. Woh hamesha dharm ko desh se bhi ucchatam sthaan dete hain. Har nagrik ko pehle desh aur phir dharm ko sthaan dena chahiye.

Jab Pakistan ke Musalmaan Bharatvarsh ke Musalmano ko Islam ka dawa dete hain to apne Musalmaan bhaiyon ko kehna chahiye ki - Nahin hum pehle Hindustani hai aur phir Musalman.

Har dharam yeh hi sikhata hain ki desh hi humari janni aur mata hain. Uski ijjat aur rakhwali hume karni chahiye. Yeh hi har dharam ki seekh hain.

Jub kuch Musalmaan bhai yeh samajh jayenge to Bharatvarsha puri duniya mein Hindu Muslim bhaichare ki misaal ban jayega.