eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old November 20th, 2002, 05:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

bakchatter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by SanjanaSalonika
Once upon a time some 100 years ago my great great grandfather had a ***** called Lilly .In his hometown on every Diwali his friends in the village used to organise a Dog race of 5 kilometers and the entire village used to wait anxiously for the race .

Our ***** Lilly had the record for winning that race for ten consecutive years and the entire village was envious about it .So this particular diwali some of the village folks conspired and managed to sneak in there hounds in our campus to sow ther wild oats in Lilly so that by the time diwali comes she is unable to participate in the race due to her being pregnant .

Now call it a creator's conspiracy but it so happened that the Vet strictly told us not to let Lilly participate due to a fear of a miscarriage .

Somehow great great grandpa decided against the doc's advice and Lilly participated .

GUess what :

No sooner had she run just a kilometer she collapsed due to severe labor pains and had to concieve there and then only .But still the true champ our lilly was she still managed to bag the first position with her puppies bagging the second position .

Do you believe it ?
Ye tune churaya hai and I know the source
Old November 20th, 2002, 05:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

bakchatter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Charchila
I shared the cost with nayasavera to pay for hosting and stuff. He paid me back already.
Charchila you promised to pay me by 30th Nov 2002 the $2000 that you borrowed from me in June this year. Where is it?
Old November 20th, 2002, 10:21 AM
Born Stud

Location: Vanishing Village , Situated On The Shores Of The Sea Of Tranquility .
Stud is on a distinguished road
Re: Actually folks

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha
If you click on the Amazon Honor System link you will note that the donations stopped at 135 bucks.

Now the cost for hosting is really more than that including license fees for vBUlletin. sofware.

So , I am seriously in talks with mybindi.com to take over this board.
What he is saying is absolutely right .Mybindi.com folks are very closely known to me and they have asked me for negotiating the prices with charcha .

THey are willing to pay charcha a thousand dollars but charcha wants no less than a million .
Old November 20th, 2002, 01:50 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by bakchatter
Charchila you promised to pay me by 30th Nov 2002 the $2000 that you borrowed from me in June this year. Where is it?
I was going to, but then the deadline passed... so I thought too late.

Sent from my iPhone.