eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old October 2nd, 2001, 04:50 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
I hope India now takes advantage

of the current gung-ho going on about eradicating terrorism.

Today I was reading about British PM Tony Blair who said that Taliban supplies 90% of the drugs which British people buy on British streets. He further said that diplomacy will not work because Taliban understand only oppression and terror. They dont want to have a meanigful dialog.

Thank GOd that atleast now they realised that Taliban supplies drug to finance its terrorism and buy weapons. And they will not talk of peace and olive branch waving at Taliban.

So one more country is now understanding what India has been screaming from the roof-tops - Afhganistan supports terrorism and conducts training camps in Afghanistan and Pakistan. They supply drugs too.

All these years, we have said it loudly but were not taken seriously. After all we were not from the west. We were just a third world country.

I should not feel glee that the West has learnt its lesson after a terrible tragedy, but at the same time I feel that now the West should take India seriously when we decide to attack terrorism in Kashmir.

I sincerely pray that Indian government does not stick its thumb up its ass and sit tight. The iron is hot... so I wish we strike strike and strike terroris camps and terrorism once and for all.

The other positive thing here would be - NO terrorists means no more wrongful Islam bashing on eCharcha.Com
Old October 2nd, 2001, 04:55 PM
Senior eCharchan

mj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to all
yes i agree

yes India must use this opprotunity ASAP to destroy terrorist camp across the LOC.

Atalji must give orders of striking terrorist camps in Pak with Agni missiles and destroy the evil on the earth.

God bless India..
Old October 2nd, 2001, 04:57 PM
Senior eCharchan

shahenshah will become famous soon enough
Re: I hope India now takes advantage

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha

Thank GOd that atleast now they realised that Taliban supplies drug to finance its terrorism and buy weapons. And they will not talk of peace and olive branch waving at Taliban.

So one more country is now understanding what India has been screaming from the roof-tops - Afhganistan supports terrorism and conducts training camps in Afghanistan and Pakistan. They supply drugs too.

..don't understand..who is talking of peace with Taliban...I thought Bush wanted to attack them..???

and i thought it was all over the news that afghanistan supports terrorism..am i missing something in yr post..??
but no one has yet acknowledged that pakistan supports terrorists..that is what we want ack'd but that has not been the case till now..
dear eCharcha..i am sorry i did not understand the point u were making..
Old October 2nd, 2001, 05:01 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Arey bhai

What I meant was the IT IS ONLY NOW that the Western countries who only preached of peace talks to India are realising that peace cannot be discussed with Taliban who does not understand peace.

USA is already out to bang Taliban, but now Britian is also saying that Taliban cannot be dealt with diplomacy.
Old October 2nd, 2001, 05:02 PM
Senior eCharchan

mj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to all
soon

why one country? now there is long list of these countries

like US, UK, Nato countries ....etc..

soon whole world will know the facts about terrorism...this is just
begining.....wait....

Shishupal ke sau ghunah hone do uska wadh jarur hoga.....like "Ha Surya ha Jayadratha" in Mahabharat done by Lord Krushna to help Arjuna.

God bless India
Old October 2nd, 2001, 05:08 PM
Senior eCharchan

Terrorism can not be dealt with diplomacy

They are terrorist not human beings.

Terrorism can not be faced with diplomacy they need hard third degree treatment.....because they are like animals...even animals do have some kind of feeling....

Now leave all world alone and India should hit the terrorist camps
ASAP.

Old October 2nd, 2001, 07:15 PM
AssMan

Fei is on a distinguished road
Re: soon

Quote:
Originally posted by mj007

God bless India
stealing eNRI's idea eh.....
Old October 3rd, 2001, 07:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Re: Re: soon

Quote:
Originally posted by Fei

stealing eNRI's idea eh.....
Its not only eNRI. Every official memo I get these days from our US office ends with God Bless America. Drives me (and the others also) absolutely potty.
Old October 3rd, 2001, 08:06 AM
AssMan

Fei is on a distinguished road
heh i understand...drives me nuts too

too much patriotism when they can't even figure out the difference between a sikh and osama

heh