eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Old October 3rd, 2008, 04:45 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Question Things that make no sense ... advantage of being illetrate

Literate, enlightened, highly educated people have a great disadvantage ... practitioner has to pretend to know everything there is to know. Nothing less can or will do.

Fortunately for us illiterate ... we got no such problem ... no issues. World does not expect us to know much ... to be brutally honest ... truth be told ... simple admission ought to do it ... we don't understand much. To us humble unenlightened many things don't add up ... most news stories don't make no sense.

Presidential candidate Obama said in one of speeches ... most of the aid US provides to Pakistan to fight terrorism is being used for anything but the purpose. Billions of dollars is not peanuts. So how come ... why send in the first place?

We were young kids studying in a school dedicated to some local kangressis. It was no fun being brought to cities ... made to walk for hours under burning sun ... shouting naras ... carrying flags ... jitega bhai jeitega kangresswalla jitega ... kaangress ne kya kiyaa desh ko azad kiya and the shit. All you got after a gruelling day was few candies and a bus ride. This is to explain why I abhor Kaangress, commies, and the leftists.

Let's move to Bengal. Farmers were forced by the government to surrender land so Tata could get it dirt-cheap to build world's cheapest car. Some farmers have yet to get compensation. A farmer or two have committed suicide having lost the land which provided livelihood for many generations. So why are we sympathising with the Tatas?
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old October 3rd, 2008, 06:45 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things that make no sense ... advantage of being illetrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post

Let's move to Bengal. Farmers were forced by the government to surrender land so Tata could get it dirt-cheap to build world's cheapest car. Some farmers have yet to get compensation. A farmer or two have committed suicide having lost the land which provided livelihood for many generations. So why are we sympathising with the Tatas?
Probably because the Tatas most probably paid whatever the land cost... but the money was sucked out by middle-men and politicians... leaving the farmers with their mouths open... and not a drop of water anywhere in sight.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old October 3rd, 2008, 11:21 PM
Senior eCharchan

Ravi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond repute

From what I read, Tatas did not buy the land. They leased it from the Govt. It was WB Government's s job to properly compensate farmers. Either they didn't do their job right, or the Mamta didn't let them do their job. There is no point in blaming Tata for the mess. I only blame Tata's for their poor judgement in venturing into WB.
Old October 4th, 2008, 01:51 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't go on suicides...India is a strange land.... If amma gets a fever...five people will commit suicide......No need to sympathise with Tatas.... they are businessmen....they are not making Nano for social welfare...it is a money making idea.... but then innovation is the spirit of the economy... it is a trade-off...It's a long journey from ambassador to nano....

Old October 4th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Things that make no sense ... advantage of being illetrate

Quote:

What a fucking Communist statement tantu bhai...

Like other states, West Bengal wanted to have SEZ (Special Economic Zones) to bring in much needed industry into the state. What was in West Bengal other than fucking jute spinning cottage industry? Nothing! Even the once flourishing leather industry moved out due to electricity shortage and other lack of infrastructure.

Tata did not go to West Bengal begging for letting them open a plant there.

Now if West Bengal politicians and the 'esteemed Communist Party of India (CPI)' fucked the farmers over, how is Tata to blame? How is industry to blame??

Did you see the interviews of the actual local farmers on Zee TV News? Majority were very happy that their kith and kin were getting trained by Tatas to take up jobs in the plant. Its this biyatch Mamta Banerjee who came in from outside and fucked it all up.

I implore you to read the timeline of events here and then see for yourself.

And if a state is offering all kinds of infrastrucutre and incentives to open industry there, then is it wrong for private enterprises to go there?
Old October 4th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
From what I read, Tatas did not buy the land. They leased it from the Govt. It was WB Government's s job to properly compensate farmers. Either they didn't do their job right, or the Mamta didn't let them do their job. There is no point in blaming Tata for the mess. I only blame Tata's for their poor judgement in venturing into WB.

Ravi, the West Bengal government bought the land. The govt wanted to make the state industry friendly. Tata's is the biggest name and hence we know of the Singur and Nandigram fiasco. If you dig a bit more you will realise that many other smaller industries are also fucked after investing in setting up shop in WB.

The communist run state government wanted to get industry into the state and they are now reaping the fruits of what they sowed all these years - communism, unionised workforce, extreme left attitude. Now the morons of West Bengal deserve to sit and spin jute.

I really dont care if West Bengal becomes as pathetic as Beggardesh. I hate their communism and their jute only cement bag policy for atleast 50% of a company's production. My father was into construction line. He used to buy cement manufactured by a company called ACC. When these fucks forced ACC and others to package 50% of their output in jut only bags - just so that the jute cottage industry in WB could survive - my father used to have losses due to cement seepage from these bags. He had no choice but to get ACC cement half in paper bags and other in jute crap bags!!

So if these fucking farmers in West Bengal are screwed, I dont care. If the jute spinners are fucked let them be. Its their own folly for electing communists time and again. They get the government they deserve. And I am glad that now the rest of the country does not care of communism except in West Bengal and Kerala. And globalisation and economic liberalisation cannot force cement companies to pack their product in fucking west bengal made jute bags.

Yeah, I dont shed tears for Tata Motors and infact feel happy that finally the wise old Ratan Tata learnt a basic lesson - Communists are worse than a jihadi terrorist. A terrorist is like a fatal disease which quickly devours you and you are dead. Communism puts cancer to shame, in that it will screw you over ever so slowly and wont even let you die.
Old October 30th, 2008, 06:24 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Things that make no sense ... advantage of being illetrate

Quote:
We were young kids studying in a school dedicated to some local kangressis. It was no fun being brought to cities ... made to walk for hours under burning sun ... shouting naras ... carrying flags ... jitega bhai jeitega kangresswalla jitega ... kaangress ne kya kiyaa desh ko azad kiya and the shit. All you got after a gruelling day was few candies and a bus ride. This is to explain why I abhor Kaangress, commies, and the leftists.

[/b]
I couldn't stop laughing ... India and the great USA ... semsem.

Lucky Kids ... God bless them ... get to sit in air-conditioned buses and sit in an arena.

We ... in India ... were made to walk for hours and shout narras ... for a candy.

Here ...

copy/paste

The most cringe-worthy political moment of the day, so far, came when Sen. John McCain called out for his new buddy Joe the Plumber to stand up at a rally in Ohio, only to be greeted with confused silence. Joe the Plumber wasn't there.

But that rally featured another embarrassing moment, one that illustrates a far more troubling dynamic for the Republican ticket. The McCain campaign actually had to bus in school kids from the surrounding area in order to fill the event. As reported by MSNBC:

A local school district official confirmed after the event that of the 6,000 people estimated by the fire marshal to be in attendance this morning, more than 4,000 were bused in from schools in the area. The entire 2,500-student Defiance School District was in attendance, the official said, in addition to at least three other schools from neighboring districts, one of which sent 14 buses.

This happened -- as if a reminder were needed -- less than a week out from the election, when the heat of the campaign should be drawing record crowds.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old October 31st, 2008, 08:33 AM
Senior eCharchan

motowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I really dont care if West Bengal becomes as pathetic as Beggardesh. I hate their communism and their jute only cement bag policy for atleast 50% of a company's production. My father was into construction line. He used to buy cement manufactured by a company called ACC. When these fucks forced ACC and others to package 50% of their output in jut only bags - just so that the jute cottage industry in WB could survive - my father used to have losses due to cement seepage from these bags. He had no choice but to get ACC cement half in paper bags and other in jute crap bags!!

So if these fucking farmers in West Bengal are screwed, I dont care. If the jute spinners are fucked let them be. Its their own folly for electing communists time and again. They get the government they deserve. And I am glad that now the rest of the country does not care of communism except in West Bengal and Kerala. And globalisation and economic liberalisation cannot force cement companies to pack their product in fucking west bengal made jute bags.
The fact that in a democracy 'we get the politicians we deserve', applies to the entire country and not just West Bengal. The entire country has been screwed over by politicians for decades, so why single out the poor farmers in West Bengal? We as a country are not intelligent enough to chose our own leaders.

Anyway, no point saying any of this. You seem to have very bigoted views against most people outside of Maharashtra. You apparently hate an entire state because of some stupid 'jute bag' policy by some stupid politician.

I hate communism too and hope that Bengal and Kerela will be able to get rid of this cancer soon. But in this particular case the intentions of the govt seemed good, except that it was not able to broker a good deal with the farmers, and Mamta Bitch took full advantage of the situation.
Old October 31st, 2008, 03:00 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by motowner View Post
The fact that in a democracy 'we get the politicians we deserve', applies to the entire country and not just West Bengal. The entire country has been screwed over by politicians for decades, so why single out the poor farmers in West Bengal? We as a country are not intelligent enough to chose our own leaders.

Anyway, no point saying any of this. You seem to have very bigoted views against most people outside of Maharashtra. You apparently hate an entire state because of some stupid 'jute bag' policy by some stupid politician.

I hate communism too and hope that Bengal and Kerela will be able to get rid of this cancer soon. But in this particular case the intentions of the govt seemed good, except that it was not able to broker a good deal with the farmers, and Mamta Bitch took full advantage of the situation.
Yeah, I did not vote for the fucking Commies. But the morons in West Bengal did and it fucking affected me and my family. It affected my business. So yes, I hate those fucks in West Bengal who vote for Communists. And they are no good to the nation anyway - what have they done besides cry cry and cry? Poor farmers are in every state but the commie fuckers keep singing the same tune! Fuck West Bengal Communists.

And your blanket statement that I hate anyone outside Maharashtra.. puhleeeaaseee.... Sheet I feel like laughing Go search threads when people have started threads about Telugu and Madrasi and rassam and sambar... I have never sided with anyone but always tried to be united.

But yes, recently everyone is bashing MAHARASHTRIANS in the same vein as bashing Raj Thackrey. Raj is not entire Maharashtra nor does he alone represent us Marathis! Even then I bowed out of the discussion because it was getting ugly.

And I dont need anyone's certificate to prove that West Bengal is good for nothing. The civilian nuclear deal made it amply clear who those whorefag CPI leaders really are - antinational assholes. The Nano plant pull out amply demonstrates that these WB commie fucks need to go back to making jute tampoons and shove it up their asses!