eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 1st, 2013, 09:29 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Advantage Modi!

Before he won the Gujarat elections in Dec 2012 (and for much time after that), my knowledge of Narendra Modi was mostly nothing beyond he being a BJP politician and Gujarat CM for the 3rd term. Yes, I had knowledge about train burning at Godhra and the riots which followed.

But in the last few months, this guy has really impressed me. And apparently taken the nation by storm too. Never has one person impressed me so much in such a short span of time.

The way he is touring India and holding rallies in different cities every day (literally), I am amazed at his mental & physical energy levels at the age of 63.

Certain quotes and comments he made were 'original' for me i.e. I had not heard of that version earlier (I consider myself to be one of the most updated guys in such things).

Please list some quotes/comments/actions/etc by him which you liked. Or any factors which place NaMo into an advantageous position vis-a-vis others.

Last edited by PeaceSeeker; October 1st, 2013 at 09:36 AM.