eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old May 1st, 2011, 09:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Princess Diana and Kate M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbaaz Balushi View Post
its rumour, isn't?

she was commoner and would be so after divorce too. but she would have been richer than charles if she married dodi.

princess shagging butler and bodyguard could be media's fancy too.

harrasing al fayad could for other reasons - he had many MPs on his pay roll and also he own many 'british' things which he run to his fancy.
those were her confessions.james hewitt himself confessed an affair too,when diana was married.plus rumours dont come from fantasies..some do have a base and reason to believe..
Old May 1st, 2011, 09:10 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Princess Diana is no more, and that Dodi is no more. Why are we getting worked up over who they were and why they were doing what they did. If Diana found happiness boning Dodi and Charles found it with Camilla, let it be. Who are we or rather why are we judging them all?
celebs are meant to be judged.dead or alive.we are not disturbing their rested souls..are we?just having a discussion here..trying to find some reasons..and asking opinions here
Old May 1st, 2011, 09:15 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanfanabhi View Post
celebs are meant to be judged.dead or alive.we are not disturbing their rested souls..are we?just having a discussion here..trying to find some reasons..and asking opinions here
Okay, I will stay out of it.
Old May 1st, 2011, 01:18 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Princess Diana and Kate M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
I was wondering how many of you intend to watch this Royal wedding on Friday...I know its a public holiday in London that day.

I wanted to for pomp and pageantry. Some of us did during childhood went to sleep listening to stories of Raja, Rani, and brave Rajkumar and beautiful Rajkumari. I couldn't watch due to work.

I was always fascinated by the beauty of the late Princess Diana. She truly was a beauty!

Rakhiji ... she was effortlessly beautiful and charming.

After reading a few books on her, I was convinced that the her marriage ended in divorce because of Camilla Parker, the current wife of prince Charles.

I always get confused between Camilla Parker and Sarah Jessica Parker ... can never figure out who is more beautiful between the two.

Camilla Parker must have offered Prince something which Diana Palmer declined.

Diana, being only 19 when she got married, was also believed to have been mistreated by The Queen herself.

Must be jealousy. Diana was beautiful and queen wrinkled old woman.

Even though I hope Kate M and Prince William will live-happily-ever-after, it makes me almost sad wondering if Kate would be treated any better.

I wouldn't worry too much. Kate is fortunate to have Camilla for guidance. Camilla will teach her how to keep men and queen happy and satisfied.

What are your thoughts?

edited ... mod note: watch your language, asshole.

Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old May 1st, 2011, 04:58 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Princess Diana is no more, and that Dodi is no more. Why are we getting worked up over who they were and why they were doing what they did. If Diana found happiness boning Dodi and Charles found it with Camilla, let it be. Who are we or rather why are we judging them all?
Some people's lives are so fucked up... in other words, they don't get a fuck only... that they keep worrying why everyone else get a fuck and not them. And if that someone is a special lady, like a royal lady who keeps fucking around, they get all the more fucked with it... and start complaining more only. What tf does it matter if D fucked every man she came across... before marriage or after... why does it matter

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old May 1st, 2011, 05:58 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Some people's lives are so fucked up... in other words, they don't get a fuck only... that they keep worrying why everyone else get a fuck and not them. And if that someone is a special lady, like a royal lady who keeps fucking around, they get all the more fucked with it... and start complaining more only. What tf does it matter if D fucked every man she came across... before marriage or after... why does it matter

It does matter. These people are involved with charitable causes and she was. She was supposed to be a role model. Sweet innocence she displayed was just a facade. May her soul rest in peace. We must be living in fucked-up times when a woman who spread herself for every Tom, Dick, and Harry except her husband is still revered today ... as if a saint.

It does matter ... Sinlessbhai. There are no role models no more and our India is not an exception either.
I think so. ......................
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old May 1st, 2011, 07:06 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
It does matter. These people are involved with charitable causes and she was. She was supposed to be a role model. Sweet innocence she displayed was just a facade. May her soul rest in peace. We must be living in fucked-up times when a woman who spread herself for every Tom, Dick, and Harry except her husband is still revered today ... as if a saint.

It does matter ... Sinlessbhai. There are no role models no more and our India is not an exception either.

I think so. ......................
Why is sex always taken as something bad or dirty What is wrong about sex? What ever is wrong with sex? It is just a physical thing. Why can't one have sex and still work for charitable causes? Are these mutually exclusive Why can't saints and sadhus and babas and mullahs (well, not mullahs... they I think can have unlimited sex with everyone and anyone) have sex? Why are they considered pure 'cos they do not have sex... which alternatively means that I am dirty... why because I have sex

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old May 1st, 2011, 09:41 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

so how many of you watched this wedding?
One of my friends wife was watching the re-run of this wedding too

Old May 2nd, 2011, 07:06 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykode View Post
shoot him asap...j/k

but seriously think about it.you dont want friends who cry on seeing william and kate exchanging vows
Old May 2nd, 2011, 09:06 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
I wanted to for pomp and pageantry. Some of us did during childhood went to sleep listening to stories of Raja, Rani, and brave Rajkumar and beautiful Rajkumari. I couldn't watch due to work.

shit ... you were listening stories of raniraja pai when were a kid.

and here ..... we were thinking that only you was the old geezer of Echarcha.

hi raniraja uncle... no no .... grand-uncle...
Old May 2nd, 2011, 09:08 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

re-run... is she looking for some change in re-run which wasnt on the real show.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 12:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
re-run... is she looking for some change in re-run which wasnt on the real show.
it can be He too..you never know
Old May 3rd, 2011, 05:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did...it was beautiful The bride was looking absolutely stunning.
Old May 5th, 2011, 06:07 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

There is a huge house in our street. The extended family is run by a
grumpy old woman with a pack of irritable dogs allowed to run without
leashes.

Her car isn't taxed or insured and doesn't even have a number plate,
but the police still do nothing.

To the best of my knowledge, she has never worked in her life. Her
bad-tempered old man is notorious for his racist comments.

A shopkeeper blamed him for arranging the murder of his son and his
son's girl-friend, but nothing has ever been proved.

All their kids have broken marriages except the youngest, who everyone
thought was gay.

Two grandsons are meant to be in the Army but are always out partying
in nightclubs.

It is not known if they have the same father.

They are both out of control.

God, I hate living near Buckingham Palace !
I am gonna refuse the wedding invite !
Old May 5th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever someone mentions Diana, I always think of her: