eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old March 16th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Junior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has much to be proud ofBhidubhai has much to be proud ofBhidubhai has much to be proud ofBhidubhai has much to be proud ofBhidubhai has much to be proud ofBhidubhai has much to be proud ofBhidubhai has much to be proud ofBhidubhai has much to be proud of
Bahubali - The Conclusion

Hope this is better than the beginning

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c0m9qbpkEUs

Wish it was released a little earlier. Shaadi karake first night ek hafte baad types late
Old March 16th, 2017, 02:19 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bahubali - The Conclusion

you haven't still posted your review of dangal

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45531
Old March 16th, 2017, 03:39 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post

Yes, i was about to ask same question
Old March 16th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Yes, i was about to ask same question
Did he promise a review of Dangal ?
Old March 17th, 2017, 06:08 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Did he promise a review of Dangal ?
I think so..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Thread: Review of Dangal

I plan to watch this movie sometime in the nearea future. This is a placeholder for my review. Some of my Facebook and whatSapp friends have recommended this movie. Based on that, I would say it might be worth a watch.

This is just a preview of my review. My full review is coming soon.
Old March 18th, 2017, 01:28 AM
Junior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has much to be proud ofBhidubhai has much to be proud ofBhidubhai has much to be proud ofBhidubhai has much to be proud ofBhidubhai has much to be proud ofBhidubhai has much to be proud ofBhidubhai has much to be proud ofBhidubhai has much to be proud of

This is turning out to be an Abbas Mastan plot.

BTW, hope people watch Machine. Nice movie I should say. Very classy like all AB movies. Soak in the emotional climax scene, it is really moving. Movie is a little Bazigarish but very good. There is the famous Mast Mast song from Mohra redone. Not great but better than the other hit song Tamma Tamma Loge from Thanedaar redone in Badri Dulhaniya movie or the Hare Ram Hare Krishna song from Bhool Bhulaiyya redone in Commando 2
Old March 19th, 2017, 05:42 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Didnt Bahubali- The beginnig say that the conclusion will be released in 2016. And what we have in 2017 is the trailer.
My gut feel is that the conclusion will be crappier than the beginning.
Old March 19th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Junior eCharchan

Morali is on a distinguished road

Film-makers are brain-less. They think public have no other business, other than to watch their sheedy movies,...They think that 3 yrs later, the public will still remember what we had seen in the previous version, or before watching that sequel, they will watch the DVD of version 1 and then will come fresh, back. Uh !

I had seen Don-2 of hakla, and first 0.5 hr, I had no clue what they were showing in relation to the first part, as I had seen Hakala's Don-1, years ago and had nothing in the memory about the story or villain, or who is who..... ! First half hour was made, as if you had seen the End of the first part, only an hour ago,... !

Moreover, for this new version of Bahuballi, there were many leaked clips all over on net, also, the Director had mentioned in many interviews why Katappa killed Bahuaballi,.... and what will be the story taking turn ahead,... so now where is the suspense ??

Last edited by Morali; March 19th, 2017 at 06:26 PM.
Old March 20th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morali View Post
Film-makers are brain-less. They think public have no other business, other than to watch their sheedy movies,...They think that 3 yrs later, the public will still remember what we had seen in the previous version, or before watching that sequel, they will watch the DVD of version 1 and then will come fresh, back. Uh !

This is exactly what I was planning on doing. That is why I kept holding off the re-watch... the time is coming soon. What I hope is that Bahubali - 1 will be released in the theaters before the new one... so that we can watch both in their full glory

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old March 20th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Junior eCharchan

One more jeopardy here..

एक टेंशन अभी खत्म नहीं हुई थी कि कटप्पा ने बाहुबली को क्यों मारा और दूसरी शुरू हो गई *मुलायम सिंह ने मोदीजी के कान में क्या कहा?*

Old March 21st, 2017, 04:11 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One more jeopardy here..

एक टेंशन अभी खत्म नहीं हुई थी कि कटप्पा ने बाहुबली को क्यों मारा और दूसरी शुरू हो गई *मुलायम सिंह ने मोदीजी के कान में क्या कहा?*

He must have said "Have you read 'How to spam and write incoherent paragraphs' by Jagmohan"
Old March 22nd, 2017, 12:20 PM
Junior eCharchan

Sorry ? Who is Jagmohan in Politics? pardon my ignorance. Jaggu babu ( That IG's right hand - dheda guy, is already dead. Right? ) . Hello,.. knock, knock... brush up, he was Jag jivan.

Well, here is my take. MY to NM.

" Bachhon se galatiyan ho jaati hai.... ( asali gadha toh mera beta khud hi hai, jo panotio ke bahekaav me aa gaya ) .. agle waqt mere Akhilesh aap ke BJP se hi chunav ladega. Manzoori de dijiyega )

Last edited by Morali; March 22nd, 2017 at 12:29 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 11:56 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry ? Who is Jagmohan in Politics? pardon my ignorance.
Jagmohan Dalmia

Sorry deleted your bakwas from your quoted post above.
Really your slangs look very cheap for your age,which we all guess seeing your avatar in monalisa smiley thread hrithik roshan
Old March 23rd, 2017, 11:31 AM
Junior eCharchan

Dalmia was arrested in corruption, right ?

Oh now I see, so he was not talking about Jagmohan Mishra that guy – judge who imprisoned Indira, either. Are you talking about that Prakash Jani, a gentle man who was here in my time, as Aneeta? If you r talking @ the same fellow, I guess He is Prakash Jani, ( real name Rakesh ) I am also a member of his Social media pages search of “Prakash Jani” in Facebook and tweeter search boxes and also somewhere he runs Monalisa smile dhaaga. Now I see. He( avatar) is neither Hrithik, nor Arjun rampal. That’s himself, I think.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 11:57 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Dalmia was arrested in corruption, right ?

Oh now I see, so he was not talking about Jagmohan Mishra that guy – judge who imprisoned Indira, either. Are you talking about that Prakash Jani, a gentle man who was here in my time, as Aneeta? If you r talking @ the same fellow, I guess He is Prakash Jani, ( real name Rakesh ) I am also a member of his Social media pages search of “Prakash Jani” in Facebook and tweeter search boxes and also somewhere he runs Monalisa smile dhaaga. Now I see. He( avatar) is neither Hrithik, nor Arjun rampal. That’s himself, I think.
Tell me one thing how do you manage so many fake ids? prakash jani is also you aneeta was also you pikesh something was also you.
You are no less then Cyber Natwarlal......Please stick to one id and earn respects by posting decent things.People behind your back call you cheater, lair and what not.Sorry to say this but this is the naked truth about what is being said about you in this forum.