eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old February 2nd, 2017, 06:47 AM
Junior eCharchan

Activation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these parts
Talking ISI comedy.

My two cents.

Here is the intelligence agency, so highly rated by the world that it is often ranked no. 1 or 2 on various websites on internet and I suspect many Westerners honestly respect them so much even in their minds.

What I find funny is it is an organization by non-Pakistanis, for non-Pakistanis but consisting of Pakistanis.

Why by non-Pakistanis? It is because it is believed that this organization was founded by a Briton, Robert Cawthome and he was the head of that institution for a considerable period of time.

Why for non-Pakistanis? It is because one of it's most significant achievement has been to assist USA in Soviet-Afghan war during cold war era. It served USA's interests. For it's own people, it has done nothing much except sowing seeds of terrorism.

Why of Pakistanis? It is because once Robert Cawthome left ISI, it has been completely staffed and run by Pakistanis.

Lest we dismiss it as a good-for-nothing organization, let me state it's strengths and positives.

It has acquired nuclear weapons by hook or crook for Pakistan and has been successful in defending the nukes from being destroyed by Indians or Israelis. India attempted to covertly strike at the nuclear facilities but went without success. This is significant because nukes have rattled India's powers-that-be and paralyzed them into inaction.

A nation so small (it's population is rumored to be less than that of Uttar Pradesh) and scarce in material resources has seriously troubled India on many occasions. India is much bigger and more populous and we shouldn't take pride in defeating a small neighbor like Pakistan.

Examples when ISI gave headache to India - the drug-trafficking in Punjab, several multiple bomb-blasts in noughties (2000s decade), 26/11 Mumbai terror attack etcetra and India couldn't do squat about it.
"You don't have enough faith," Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."

Last edited by Activation Mail; February 2nd, 2017 at 06:56 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 09:45 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ISI comedy.

Have you read the story The Country of the Blind by H.G Wells ?

If not then I suggest you read it first before reading the rest of my post.

So according to the story you have reached the valley (EC) where everyone is blind and you have eyes(your theories),because of your eyes your behavior looks abnormal to us so the surgeons of EC will have to surgically remove your eyes or you have the option to run away from the valley or pretend that you are also blind like us