eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old February 3rd, 2017, 10:16 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where is Shaktimaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I agree with the girl somewhat on this. Why the hell will the immigration people ask questions to people who are leaving the country That is retarded. They should worry more about people coming into the country. People leaving is good riddance... be glad
They catch some fools off guard who can't answer properly, visa fraud is easy to catch this way.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 10:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I agree with the girl somewhat on this. Why the hell will the immigration people ask questions to people who are leaving the country That is retarded. They should worry more about people coming into the country. People leaving is good riddance... be glad
They are trying to stop brain drain.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 10:47 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
They are trying to stop brain drain.
you mean to say the ladki would drain people's brain in USA ? When did Indian Immigration officers started being so considerate about Umricans ?
Old February 3rd, 2017, 10:52 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Where is Shaktimaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Possible.

She got a bit of scolding from me for tapping hard on the entertainment screen which was bothering me.. I told her it's a touch screen, she says it's not working.. I said it doesn't work very well until the flight takes off sometimes. After this she was a bit quiet.
I totally get what you mean, but some perverts on this site could make it a double-meaning thing

Sent from my iPhone.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 12:31 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Possible.

She got a bit of scolding from me for tapping hard on the entertainment screen which was bothering me.. I told her it's a touch screen, she says it's not working.. I said it doesn't work very well until the flight takes off sometimes. After this she was a bit quiet.
You have no idea what a bit of tapping is capable of. There were several instances i tap the TV remote and it starts working. I do the same thing for flash light too. She probably thought the screen would work if she taps....wait is she my sister? lol

PS: I dont hit my kids or husband though; before someone asks me
Old February 3rd, 2017, 01:35 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Shakti Pai. To Umrika and EC

Last edited by sgars; February 3rd, 2017 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Damn autocorrect
Old February 3rd, 2017, 01:51 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
You have no idea what a bit of tapping is capable of. There were several instances i tap the TV remote and it starts working. I do the same thing for flash light too. She probably thought the screen would work if she taps....wait is she my sister? lol

PS: I dont hit my kids or husband though; before someone asks me

Good you explained.

I replied with quote to ask and then I saw yur PS.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 05:18 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

If anybody didn't get it .. the touch screen is attached to the head rest in the seat. So tapping hard on it disturbs the person in front of you.

Btw, today at work .. i emailed a few teams that I brought Indian sweets.. over the day like 25 desis stopped by my desk, all had this one question.. you know it some folks didn't even bother to ask how my trip was.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; February 3rd, 2017 at 05:20 PM.
Old February 4th, 2017, 05:23 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If anybody didn't get it .. the touch screen is attached to the head rest in the seat. So tapping hard on it disturbs the person in front of you.

Btw, today at work .. i emailed a few teams that I brought Indian sweets.. over the day like 25 desis stopped by my desk, all had this one question.. you know it some folks didn't even bother to ask how my trip was.

1 month back, the question was - "How is the Demonetization situation?"
One guy was also giving every one the darshan of the 2000 Rupee note
Old February 4th, 2017, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
1 month back, the question was - "How is the Demonetization situation?"
One guy was also giving every one the darshan of the 2000 Rupee note
Actually Shakti pai, now that you are back, you could gibve your own first hand experience of less cash India.
Old February 4th, 2017, 10:26 AM

Demonetization situation is quite fine now.. i was in delhi, gurgaon, chandigarh, small village in Punjab, Bhuvaneshwar Odisha, Jaipur.. no issues withdrawing from ATM.. bank branch even easier and you can withdraw larger amounts there. My relative managed wedding expenses by arranging cash from friends, relatives.. used all his bank accounts, even opened one account and transfered money.

Speaking to a Senior Manager working for a big brokerage house.. he says 4 nationalized banks were to go under because UPA screwed up by giving loans.. he says Modi did magic act by killing many birds with one stone. PNB was one such bank saved, also now so many POS sold and people using cards.

I spoke to folks in small queue (10 ppl) outside ATM.. security guard, cooks, drivers using RuPay card and even withdrawing cash from Post Office.

Bank employees got holidays for working overtime, their accounts are under constant scrutiny.. i am yet to pay one bank guy money.. he says will ask when things are fine.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; February 4th, 2017 at 05:42 PM.
Old February 4th, 2017, 10:29 AM

All autos and taxi cabs in Gurgaon, Delhi are accepting payTm.. people have cash but are using paytm, cards to get cash back/points.
Old February 5th, 2017, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
Great news. I think now authorities are more aware of new rules.
Was there any problem for Legit Desis? What the TV channels were showing were cases of people from the '7 countries'. Plus there was only this whatsapp message and all know how reliable they are.
Old February 5th, 2017, 06:22 AM

In such times there are hundreds of rumors.. my friend's colleague's aunt who has green card and living in US for 20 years was questioned for over 4 hours at port of entry. Such kind of stories.

I'm like what will they ask .. janam kundli (birth chart)