eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old November 8th, 2016, 07:10 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future
Re: Picture Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Dost!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
did you do this? did you like the movie with the pakistani actor? huh? did you come out of the theatre crying - were you crying because you wasted your money or because of Ranbir's heartbreak or whatever break?
have a heart, dude! I'm very easy waterworks .. jus sayin'. now, if i say Kjo has attempted something different from what we've seen in his oeuvre so far, tu phir se mujhpe barsega love stories toh teri samajh ke bahar hai .. tu rehne de

p.s. i was weeping my heart out 😭 kuch kuch hota hai, kkkk - tum nahin samjhoge!

p.p.s. what were you upto this past weekend? kahan busy the??
Old December 5th, 2016, 10:36 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
This one is for movie buffs - Please share Trailers for Upcoming movies here :

looking forward to watching Kahani 2

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
why is this disappointing? I want to watch this one....
Old December 5th, 2016, 10:52 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Quote:
why is this disappointing? I want to watch this one....
the movie was grim & gritty & all that but the hardcore vengeance which I was expecting just didn't happen. i was looking for a hardcore/kill bill style vengeance. villain ka maut was meh he should've been punished, punished & how so i didnt like it one bit. what I'm saying is - have you seen Ek Haseena Thi? kya return with vengeance tha- mind blowing something along those lines would've done it too but nope, just didn't happen .. not even close. watch it & you might feel the same.
Old December 6th, 2016, 07:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
the movie was grim & gritty & all that but the hardcore vengeance which I was expecting just didn't happen. i was looking for a hardcore/kill bill style vengeance. villain ka maut was meh he should've been punished, punished & how so i didnt like it one bit. what I'm saying is - have you seen Ek Haseena Thi? kya return with vengeance tha- mind blowing something along those lines would've done it too but nope, just didn't happen .. not even close. watch it & you might feel the same.
is there a plot, a mystery, at the end a sense that she has led someone through the entire film even when she was in the hospital?
Old December 8th, 2016, 08:23 AM
be badass

Quote:
is there a plot, a mystery, at the end a sense that she has led someone through the entire film even when she was in the hospital?
no, there is no plot, no mystery .. whatever li'l you get to see in the trailer i.e. her daughter missing, she being framed with kidnapping & murdering her own kid ? haan, bass utna hi hai- there is nothing more to it than what meets the eye
Old December 8th, 2016, 09:03 AM
be badass

this is exactly how fondly i would want to recall him .. from woh toh hai albela .. hazaaron mein akela days, now I see him boogey with Sunny in laila ! this guy, if not steadier, gets just a li'l more stronger & i loveeeee that about him! Can't wait to watch him make magic out of thin air .. how he can blow a fuse in a mater of seconds .. totally looking forward to his razor sharp look in "Raees"

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old December 13th, 2016, 01:53 PM
be badass

the lissome lass is back with the sexy & he doesn't know it guy! i don't know if that is what makes him more appealing to me .. don't know whether it is his rugged charm or his trademark smile but there's a certain unconventionality he exudes which urges me to look forward to his movies. can't wait to watch this suitable boy romance the sugar & spice & everything nice kinda girl in "OK Jaanu"

I AGREE
Old December 13th, 2016, 02:16 PM
be badass

be it Rajneeti, Roy or Inkaar, i just can't get over his movies! love watching him- all candid yet sensitive, with that contagious laugh he also sounds effortlessly wise. wonder how he manages to look soooo cool & hot at the same time! have always been in love with this guy- i am an Arjun Rampal girl! couldn't have asked for more, so, yay for that look & the voice - coming soon "Daddy"

I AGREE
Old December 14th, 2016, 02:13 PM
be badass

who needs hot cocoa & fuzzy socks when this hot pack promises dollops of sensuality in this cold winter .. just look at Gurmeet, his bare torso has always been the cynosure of all eyes, if i may say so. can't wait to watch him & Sana steam up the screen with their passionate moves! movies like "Wajah Tum Ho" makes me wonder- will we ever have our own "Cruel Intentions or Wild Things or Poison Ivy" ?? jus sayin'!

NSFW

I AGREE
Old December 15th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Junior eCharchan

Jaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Will you learn to put youtube tags or I delete your posts
Why does this forum required this stewpid warning to be copied and pasted is beyond me. There are multi million dollar forum which have a lot to lose and they don't require anything of this sort. What is here to lose? By the way, YouTube is used liberally everywhere and no one minds. Did someone scare you and you have taken it as gospel without studying? YouTube link loses its charm when you don't see the caption/thumbnail right away and you have to click on the agreement, yada yada yada.

Big hat, no cattle wali baat na kiya karo yaar.

Last edited by Jaggudada; December 15th, 2016 at 07:19 PM.