eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old September 14th, 2016, 10:11 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future
Re: Timepass

kkkk jab tum aisi baatein karto ho na, mujhe lagta hai kkkk Shahrukh Khan aa gaya jokes apart! someone can drool over the thought of having a steak? after having all that wine :tchtch: kya yaar, men bhi na . yaar, drool over the thought of she waiting for you in bed in your shirt with her sexy bed hair .. waiting for your loving touches & kisses. her body lit like a live wire, burning from within imagining how close your body is to hers ... letting your fingers trail the path along her soft & smooth skin. leave those marks on her skin, do justice to your woman, eat her up & not that stupid piece of steak . was that i ...

p.s. anyhow- both you gentlemen what i meant was- why only have an extra glass of wine on a Friday night? who uses the wine stopper on a Friday night? screw it- you simply make wine disappear, you rescue it from the bottle & get on cloud wine!

p.p.s. what say, Sane? kya bolta tu still swamped with work?

Last edited by MsShaanze; September 14th, 2016 at 10:31 AM.
Old September 14th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

We are on the same page, Massanghe tai... once a bottle is opened, finish it up. Why stop at one glass. Which, going by Kkkskhan pai's theory, was never a glass... but straight out of the bottle. Else do not know how the drool would end up in the bottle.

And his theory does not hold true... as the wine-stopper would have to come off to drink from the bottle... but the drool will not stop while drinking. So wine-stopper no use... any which way.

And talking of drool mixing up... and messing up... the drink reminds me of a guy I saw at a bar back in India. He walked by a table where some of his friends were sitting and one of his friends offered him his whiskey glass to partake off. The style in which this guy drank the whiskey... I am sure the friend who offered still has nightmares. The guy picked up the glass, brought it close to his mouth and make a chugging sound. It seemed like he was half drinking and half putting it back in the glass. And he took his time... a full minute at least. And we at the neighboring table could not but stare... with big toothy grins on our faces

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless

Last edited by Sane Less; September 14th, 2016 at 12:38 PM.
Old September 14th, 2016, 12:09 PM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

cheee, you guys are very disgusting! only you two can talk this dirty on a delicious topic! I'm amazed how comfortable you are discussing this story of a wine stopper openly & in public with so much panache! no wonder I'm always so excited to read about your escapades i was longing to hear certain words or phrases whispered, moaned, growled & you did it you uttered the simplest of words & still there was sooooo soooo much thrill in it!

p.s. kkkkskhan pai? really?? I'm
Old September 14th, 2016, 12:14 PM
be badass

kkkkskhan pai I'm cracking up like anything & have this silly grin on my face .. everyone's looking at me wondering what's wrong with me you made my day, as always -
Old September 14th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
kkkkskhan pai I'm cracking up like anything & have this silly grin on my face .. everyone's looking at me wondering what's wrong with me you made my day, as always -
Now who did you rep Kkahk pai... or me? Or do you think we both being same, repping one is the same as repping the other

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 14th, 2016, 01:02 PM
be badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Now who did you rep Kkahk pai... or me? Or do you think we both being same, repping one is the same as repping the other
you, silly but I'm not able to ... i need to spread some rep in order to rep you now, how do i do that
Old September 14th, 2016, 01:27 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you, silly but I'm not able to ... i need to spread some rep in order to rep you now, how do i do that
You can rep this post so that you are able to rep Senalassi Anna
Old September 14th, 2016, 04:01 PM
be badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
You can rep this post so that you are able to rep Senalassi Anna
chalo theek hai- it's your turn to make the rules tonight andddddddd

p.s. I did this only for you, sane
Old September 15th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
chalo theek hai- it's your turn to make the rules tonight andddddddd

p.s. I did this only for you, sane
You are the best. If you were anywhere near me... there would be torn clothes and ripped/rippling muscles flying around

Old September 15th, 2016, 11:13 AM
be badass

Quote:
You are the best. If you were anywhere near me... there would be torn clothes and ripped/rippling muscles flying around
can still have you express delivered with a red ribbon! I promise, I would so make it worth your time

p.s. j/k j/k jus kidding
Old September 15th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
can still have you express delivered with a red ribbon! I promise, I would so make it worth your time

p.s. j/k j/k jus kidding
You won't find a red ribbon large enough to tie around

Don't like your p.s. Please don't kid in such matters.

p.s. n/k... no kidding

Old September 15th, 2016, 11:23 AM
be badass

Quote:
You won't find a red ribbon large enough to tie around

Don't like your p.s. Please don't kid in such matters.

p.s. n/k... no kidding
where there's a will there's a way! we shall put all the red ribbons to good use anyhow, i gotta go now ... gotta prepare for this stupid conf call main pehle se behri hoon, need to focus

p.s.
Old September 15th, 2016, 12:22 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
where there's a will there's a way! we shall put all the red ribbons to good use anyhow, i gotta go now ... gotta prepare for this stupid conf call main pehle se behri hoon, need to focus

p.s.
After the conference call, bring all the ribbons to the basement... where Deadnahiarrive tai has left me locked up for all these days... nay, months and years now. Not seeing her for so many days has left me completely bhookha... so rest assured you will be torn asunder.

p.s. j/k... just kidding... you will be perfectly safe.

Old September 15th, 2016, 03:59 PM
be badass

Quote:
After the conference call, bring all the ribbons to the basement... where Deadnahiarrive tai has left me locked up for all these days... nay, months and years now. Not seeing her for so many days has left me completely bhookha... so rest assured you will be torn asunder.

p.s. j/k... just kidding... you will be perfectly safe.
never knew about this wild side of your MsDOA she's definitely saving you for the last. so, for crying out loud, stop sounding like a victim . i know, that tool of yours is hungry for action- so, how about a full monty shoot in the basement? omgee .. torn asunder :gasp: ati sundar! now, I'm droolin' over that thought!

p.s. safe? noooo ... let's try out something risky? risky is hot!
Old September 16th, 2016, 09:07 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
never knew about this wild side of your MsDOA she's definitely saving you for the last. so, for crying out loud, stop sounding like a victim . i know, that tool of yours is hungry for action- so, how about a full monty shoot in the basement? omgee .. torn asunder :gasp: ati sundar! now, I'm droolin' over that thought!

p.s. safe? noooo ... let's try out something risky? risky is hot!
Now I am a tool... just a tool to you What can be done risky with a tool... other than hammering yourself? Here I am making you drool and all... what have you done for me Nothing