eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old September 24th, 2015, 12:33 PM
Junior eCharchan

Jaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Time for culture change at EC?

riri and Heysar is Jagmohan. There is no way he can hide past few posts.
Old September 24th, 2015, 12:50 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Whats going on in this thread ?
Thread starter jawab dega!!!
Old September 24th, 2015, 12:53 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
tu toh chhutti pey gaya tha
Old September 24th, 2015, 12:59 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
one word answer.. and don't ask me to explain.

jugaali
Old September 24th, 2015, 01:02 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We are discussing something important. We haven't figure out what that something is yet, but it's really really important. Somebody is dying or is dead already, I'm not sure. He or she was a member of this site or some other site, I'm not sure. Somebody posted some conspiracy shit in 2009. It has been dredged up multiple times as being relevant to some discussion. I'm not sure if that theory was posted on tis forum or some other forum. People have debated this extensively on wordpress blogs. Somebody provided various links to the blogs. I skimmed through them, but found them boring and confusing. They were ranting about moderators. I'm not sure if they were moderators for this forum or some other forum. Then I think they listed million member ids from million member forums. I tried to give a shit. I really did, but I ended up rolling my eyes. Then I think they tried to match up member ids from these million forums. So that's my status report for the day.

Old September 24th, 2015, 01:27 PM
Junior eCharchan

Jaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of light

I have always wondered about so many IDs, so many logins, going through the pain of forum registration, e-mail registration, yada yada and to what end game? It is not like someone is even paying $3 bill per account,or you can flip it on Ebay or CL, if that happened then one could understand.

ID is free, take any time you want, nobody bans you in here, so how is 5 or 10 or 100 is better than 1?

As a kid we used to play this fake money game: Bristol cigarette label = 10 Rs, Charminar = 5, 43 Bidi= 1, Capstan= 20

Ids to Jagmohan is like this game.

Last edited by Jaggudada; September 24th, 2015 at 01:43 PM.
Old September 24th, 2015, 01:40 PM
Junior eCharchan

HeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of light

No matter how many character names are tossed up, -- did anyone look up the character list of Tolstoy's "War and Peace" ? -- nobody but member riri seems to give a FF.
Now that member riri had bid adieu already, we'd likely lose further development of this script.
As for the subject matter of this thread, "culture", I see that we had shown (by our posting behaviors) that the current scheme -- be proud, loud and non-abusive -- is still working rather well...... occasional jittery tweats notwithstanding.
I did post earlier, borrowing from Hamlet, that there is no need to understand EVERYTHING. I do not care about onions, Kejriwal, NaMo, etc.. and I do not understand some of those feelings on such matters.

If anyone cares about a very interesting (more comprehensible) thread, look up that "expiring marriage" thread. OR... perhaps, you might like to join me in some Bible Study.
Old September 24th, 2015, 02:16 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Sent from my iPhone.
Old September 24th, 2015, 02:18 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

You do write like Bobus
Old September 24th, 2015, 03:02 PM
Junior eCharchan

HeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
I hope I am not one of those who disappointed you
Why anyone needs to delete posts which are polite and within realm of Board's policy ?

What's the problem If two n00bs communicate among themselves and ignore other ? since when it is a crime, doesn't everyone do this in real life too ? What would you think of people (in real life) if they expect you to salute them just because you are new in town, Bullies ......
That came by earlier in this thread. This could be a useful review (ririview?) for riri, who laments:
Quote:
And... Now you both are even stamping that JM logo on me? What is this ?
Yo mister /or/ missy, I do not stamp anything or anyone. It is the content of your writing, not the ID-name that matters; so long as you keep clean, post without pictures, links and such, it appears that you could live long and prosper.
I already see that you had lost your red-square and now you have several green-squares on your record. Bravo ! I knew that some work on a screenplay would surely help. And it has.
Old September 24th, 2015, 03:35 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by riri View Post
I am mainly on the fashion and design forums and will quit from here soon, from posting and checking frequently anyway. I just found my very old posts and threads on EC, and hence had landed here, I am on few other Bharat forums. Red or green squares matters me not.
I have no links or photos to post, except those WP forums Of Indian fighters, which I did. Nthg more in my portfolio. I will leave and it will be none of my BZness.
Well... then, you may be called back to design costumes for our drama, bioscope, movie, motion picture. Vaya con Dios!

Culture or changes in it cannot come and announce itself. Not like a sign on the road that says "Culture, Exit 24, 23 miles ", or "No Culture, Next 75 Miles". It cannot come, bite you in your soft nether parts, and announce itself all of a sudden like. It is everywhere, it happens. This thread, and topic, when it started, and expanded and grew, already knew all of that, and more.

A thread about NOTHING. Seinfeld, an ID that is yet available for any takers, would approve.
Old September 24th, 2015, 05:05 PM
Super eCharchan

Jagmohan, pjani,mv,bobus r2i club ? Don't you people have life beyond forums and R2i club? Was the kick from R2i was so hard that u people are still unable to bear the pain?

Get some life,there are other threads where you could do better or you can start new ones.

I just happened to get hold of mods log,where the mods have commented on riri ,you know we at EC have a strong CRM type MRM
Old September 24th, 2015, 05:08 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Fill me in, if anything different that you think, than what I said.
Sonia Gandi has resigned, sent resignation to Congress President, who rejected her resignation and ordered her to continue.
Old September 24th, 2015, 06:09 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Who pulled the trigger

Sent from my iPhone.
Old September 24th, 2015, 06:17 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Lol. watching...
Now post and watch all your videos on the forums where you beg for threads,lkb Jagmohan urf rakeshdyt urf pjani

I warned you to stop those r2i etc but you were ignoring it all as if I am a chutiya.
I regret taming dirty,you mofo need gaalis from him and other such members.
Learn a lesson,Never fuck around with Admin of any forum.
All your dupes and chamchas will be banned soon by me.