eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old September 23rd, 2015, 11:56 PM
Junior eCharchan

HeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Time for culture change at EC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Ok damn it now I understand. So my plans to fund Echarcha and take over world with my 150+ per hour money has been revealed . Seriously these people in India have nothing to do . Untill today I have not given a dime to Echarcha. Who the fuk wants to fund Echarcha ? I do respect Sunit's decision to run this website for a cause and it's great . Apart from that I have never paid any money nor ever shown any interest in being a Mod. I am like smelly but dirty . Jao India valo kaam karo . The world is a big and wonderful place.
If you are not sitting on a squishy sofa, and fondling a hairy white cat, you are scott-free; nobody is blaming you.....or casting you to be the nemesis-in-chief.
Old September 24th, 2015, 03:44 AM
Junior eCharchan

HeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by riri View Post
It is a very dirty mess. Jai Vinayak, perhaps a Brilliant IIM Bangalore genius guy ( Purvi ) is running this whole universe. Guy is on run from mental asylum, could these all be his nicks, jagmohan, jaggudada, badri, punkaj, candesi, bagheera/werewolf and few others side-products of nicks? few members on, that simple city - wordpress blogs? I smell all of these people as one and the same. I was on EC, a long ago, later was on r2Iclubbings and also knew few ladies and gents there too, but now they all are fighting in wordpress blogs and ruining ECís name. If members on EC are swearing and cursing, it's not their problem, be-coz that is the culture with our forum, if they do not like this forum, stay away and make your bread-roti, somewhere else. We have nothing to do with Bobbus, Reraasasa or R-Bees. Why bringing their problem here?

A web based Desi forum - R2I forum has many problems and law-suits going on. Jai perhaps, a master-mind with that Mogambo image, bald head, with a revolving chair, heavy-thick voice, with a makhmali-over-gown and two bikini ladies massaging him, next to him, like any James Bond movies, a Pahelwaan doing exercise next to him, while bending a thick iron rod,.. in near-by swimming pool few alligators and shark are there, and he is feeding the pieces of chicken-morsel to them... in the center with a neelam/ruby ring on his finger and a cat in his hand to pet, is watching us all on all circulating surrounding monitors, like Hey sar has mentioned. Few EC members are bashed by Return-2-india members and have created a mess here. I am glad that all R2I clubbing members have taken a hike. Swami dada is now leaving for vacation and let hope, Sarva Pai will take everybody on a high remand, with a salt-solution dipped hunter whip.

Fellow, reconscience/Pakau is seen at many forums asking for some mental disease help, and of undiscovered mental disease that is not yet caught or explored by any psychologists or psychiatric and he is begging and seeking for the solution, perhaps he is the master-mind in that Mogambo chair. He is the Jai Vinayak of the internet. He is the Mogambo image of this picture that Heysar has narrated.

One mental guy is still on the run, God knows how many avatars and on how many forums. Help: Urgent!!! Please save my life!!
this was the title found on R2I desi forums
Your "urgent, save my link" does not work. Very likely the the mental guy is already beyond help.

Now you are getting my drift. Why do you think that there is no novel or even bollywood potential in this story ? I can easily see Tom Cruise like character, of the Impossible Mission Force, getting a mission from Mr. Phelps (in the tape, that will self-destruct in five minutes) with instructions on a tape, and go on to find out what is happening and work towards preserving the desi discussion forums for all desikind in the future.
Old September 24th, 2015, 05:40 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeySar View Post
If you are not sitting on a squishy sofa, and fondling a hairy white cat, you are scott-free; nobody is blaming you.....or casting you to be the nemesis-in-chief.
He is sitting on a squishy sofa fondling his hairy white pubic hair though.

Old September 24th, 2015, 08:24 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

To be frank, I am not able to fuckin' follow this thread. Maybe I am a llkc too. Am I the only one scratching my nuts wondering who is saying what?

Sorry, but who are we talking about? Are you guys talking about shit that goes on outside of EC? Why the fuck would I, on anybody on this forum, give a shit about trollers on other forums?

Is it that an entire group of users want to move base here? If so, who are those members? Can you list them? I don't know if an ID is a dupe and which id belongs to a completely new member. I think, if you are moving to a new forum, it is courtesy to introduce yourself .. even if you guys belong to an existing group.

IDs are being thrown around - bobus, MV, heysar, riri, falana, dhikna .. can you guys answer a simple question.

1. Are you a completely new member with no affiliations?
2. Are you a new member from another forum (such as r2i)?
3. Are you just a dupe of an active member on EC? (don't have to disclose your original id)

I'm confused...so help me.

Old September 24th, 2015, 09:30 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

I think this lady is talking about our own Jaispaki pai. He resigned from this moderatorship at echarcha... or more factually was fired by Swaimir pai. And that broke the last ounce of mental bone he had in his brain... and went complete bonkers. He is now sitting on some squishy sofa and caressing some white hair... don't know if the hair belong to a cat or to some field-areas.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 24th, 2015, 09:34 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Riri is pjani,bobus is pjani,heysar is pjani,mv is pjani,all these new ids are pjani
And pjani is Jagmohan
Old September 24th, 2015, 09:35 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Riri is pjani,bobus is pjani,heysar is pjani,mv is pjani,all these new ids are pjani
And pjani is Jagmohan
split personality?
Old September 24th, 2015, 09:41 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jai also says that, a new medical condition has arrived and then again answers his own thread with many DUPs.
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44574
All desi forums are puzzled, perplexed, and stuck with his this new mental disorder and he has perplexed doc-dovahkiin with this narcissism disorder at several places. Sources says, he was there at one place as 'mastanbhai / mastanagain'.

"Year 2000: A new medical condition came into existence" put these, his wordings in google search box and you see, how many other Desi forums he has corrupted very mysteriously, making all of them his mental patience, for the illness narration that no one knows about or ever heard of.
This is all one guy, that Mogambo, who is experimenting the world psychology with mysterious things and evaluating the public's "maanas" from his 7-star hotel's window and laughing at... ! EC is also in his trap and infected unawarely.
He was there as Mastanbhai/mastanagain, and had fooled many under 'bevda' and under the treatment of psychiatric disorder..
https://www.google.com/search?q=r2ic...ms+mastan+bhai

run-neeti and shad-tantra is of hugh level, and no one knows yet, the clear intention of this Samaritan gangster - DON of the Modern net age.

He is the jack of all, you can ask him anything about the Thailand. He has got massage in Bangkok from almost all bikini ladies taking the sun-bath in just a toliya.
https://www.google.com/search?q=r2ic...ms+mastanagain - Mastanagain has attacked many forums, soon he will arrive here, to pinch in the more stories about Thailand and its nude-open sun-baths, that perhaps Kalidas must had missed.
Riri or jagmohan whoever you are, the irritating conduct & unwanted links are too similar to miss. Consider this as a warning.
Old September 24th, 2015, 09:43 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
Riri or jagmohan whoever you are, the irritating conduct & unwanted links are too similar to miss. Consider this as a warning.
Aa gaye... spoilsports. Here this lady is spinning the weirdest tale this side of venus... and you come with your guns blazing... why

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 24th, 2015, 09:50 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Aa gaye... spoilsports. Here this lady is spinning the weirdest tale this side of venus... and you come with your guns blazing... why
I am sorry I don't know what's going on here but this thread appears hijacked to something useless. Which is OK if you are enjoying it. But these random useless unwanted links serve no purpose. Riri (or whoever he/she is) should stop that at least.
Old September 24th, 2015, 10:06 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, can anyone guess my ID on r2bciforumwith20kmembers.com?

Sent from my iPhone.
Old September 24th, 2015, 10:22 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
I am sorry I don't know what's going on here but this thread appears hijacked to something useless. Which is OK if you are enjoying it. But these random useless unwanted links serve no purpose. Riri (or whoever he/she is) should stop that at least.
You know I was being sarcastic, Peecekeeser pai... ban the f out of him, anytime

Old September 24th, 2015, 10:36 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
You know I was being sarcastic, Peecekeeser pai... ban the f out of him, anytime
Kyon? I am enjoying it. Please don't ban. I am anti-ban. Main hota toh kissi ko ban nahin karta, except for spammers and Quixtar reps.

Old September 24th, 2015, 10:53 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Uff ! Now what is this? This is riri. Riri, who made few posts on Jai Vinayak inquiry in 2009 and few moderators gave me warning, for big long posts and report them to police inquiry, rather ( instead of posting on EC ) and showed me a red box sign on my avatar Ö and thereafter Iíd left and went away to other cooking and fashion-design forums and Bharatís local forums around? Remember? IMO, You are confusing with all different persons MV, heysar, Bobus, Prakash jani, Badripradsad, Jaggu, and few other new comers. They are all different persons as I know few of them already for sure, for a long on Bharat's other forums. Again it is up to you, to believe whatever it suits you. I know couple of individuals for sure, and they are different identities. I was away and had started reading here the current postsm, hardly about past two weeks. I am leaving soon anyway, so donít bother adding more red aboxes to my avatar. Thank you.
Mods here do get overly paranoid that you are dupe of Jagmohan aka Max de Indiana or Narci or other folks. I'm sure several folks have several ids. I don't know whats the point in that? I create new ids only when prev one is banned. My banned ids are brigand, harharmahadev, jaijaishivsambo, alakniranjan, bumbumbholenath, etc. I wish they would resurrect my fav id - harharmahadev.

Old September 24th, 2015, 11:27 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
harharmahadev, jaijaishivsambo, alakniranjan, bumbumbholenath
i am planning to visit the grand statue of shiva at murudeshwar in november . also jog falls nearby . will post photos on napolean's travel thread .