eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old September 26th, 2015, 10:15 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Time for culture change at EC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
What type of mental disorder is this ?
Dovakin,pjaani,pikesh,MV Bobus etc posting on different forums ?

Kuch kaam dhandha nahi hi ? Littering all desi forums.

And such people want respect not gaalis.

Atleast we are not chors like these people,we dont use proxies to log into forums.

PJaani uncle,Budha ho gaya par poti ki umar ki ladkiyo ke pictures post karta hi. And he has objections about abusing him

Ashdoc,are you in their team ? I see they reffering you,Drsanta and badriprasad in most of their crappy posts on different forums.
Sambhal ke raho Dr saab.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Bahut yarana lagta hai .. Doctor aur Jani ka
what team ?? for one thing badriprasad is off too vacation for few months out of his home ( foreign tour ) and has told me before going on vacation that he wont have time for anything other than checking emails for several months . so he is not even logging onto echarcha---forget other sites . so he is definitely not involved .

whatever panga these people ( the IDs you mentioned ) have with r2iclubforums admin ( RRK ) I dont know.....but one thing is certain---i dont have any panga with r2iclub management . i dont have time to do anything apart from copy/pasting my movie reviews there ( the same movie reviews i write for echarcha ) , but i definitely dont have a problem with the r2iclubfrums management . let me make clear that i am still a member of r2iclubforums and will CONTINUE to post there---even though i dont have time to post anything other than movie reviews .

i get bored reading jagmohan's long posts and am not bothering about what he has written about me in his wordpress blogs . but now that the issue is being raised , can swami give me the links to what has been written about me....

let me make clear that it is jagmohan who is unnecessarily mentioning me ( though i havent read it ) and i am in no way involved with his nonsense . i appeal to jagmohan/p jani to STOP MENTIONING ME in whatever he writes .
Old September 26th, 2015, 10:19 PM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

You know what pisses me off?

I'M NOT MENTIONED ANYWHERE IN THESE CONSPIRACIES!

It is insulting.
Old September 27th, 2015, 02:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Time for culture change at EC?

Quote:
Culture has changed .. We have bacterial cultures lacing the original pure culture.
Quote:
If people were banned because of their opinions DovakhinAnna would be long banned,so many requests thru PM and emails to ban him for his arrogant posts and strong opinions,but we did not and because his ideas are world-class
Quote:
What type of mental disorder is this ?
Dovakin,pjaani,pikesh,MV Bobus etc posting on different forums ?

Kuch kaam dhandha nahi hi ? Littering all desi forums.

And such people want respect not gaalis.

Atleast we are not chors like these people,we dont use proxies to log into forums.
Save Bacteria, they are the only culture most of the people have

Corrected the second post for you swami

I never abused anyone so at-least in theory I can expect some respect

and lastly, when I used proxy ? I have two internet connection and I used both to post with same ID (please change this smiley to newer blue guy or introduce him as rolleyes 2.)

Admins can attest that I only used one ID to post on your board with 2 IP addresses, Both originally mine, not a proxy.
Old September 27th, 2015, 06:09 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Then wtf were you barking about that too in a hidden page on snesalappam?
Old September 27th, 2015, 07:19 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
are you dumb ? Had to search for the term to know that's some regional forum site. I am from Rajasthan, what would I do on Malyalam board ? although once I fell for a girl from Andhra ( technically she fell for me first ) but I have no connection with Kerala whatsoever

Last edited by Dovahkiin; September 27th, 2015 at 08:51 AM.
Old September 27th, 2015, 08:23 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post

It is insulting.
This is exactly how I feel too Nobody mentions me either... we are not famous, Ogimigos pai

Quote:
Thank gods that is a webpage someplace out there... hidden. For a moment I thought you were twisting my name around

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 27th, 2015, 04:36 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Frikkin tongue twister that forum name is..
Old December 15th, 2015, 02:33 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post

For this chai ki dukaan or Bar. Similar to Black Cadillac or Urban Edge or Spinn in Bangalore, where they did not allow me in because of me being a stag. I simply walked over elsewhere. No hard feelings. except i told the black cadillac guy, i would be never there again and the pub closed a couple of months after that
Nice pic ...mts

Old December 19th, 2015, 08:35 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Yes. They do make every one else feel better about themselves "I may be bad but better than him"

Quote:
Riri is pjani,bobus is pjani,heysar is pjani,mv is pjani,all these new ids are pjani
And pjani is Jagmohan
pjani.. is there a misspelling ?? Did you mean pajami ??

Quote:
I allow maximum freedom ,I am sure u don't know cooldude.
he posted here a few days ago, after long time I think.
Quote:
I'll PM you later the main reason for many bans in the past
Mereko bhi PM bhejna ye wala.. ek novel likhna hai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post

It is insulting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
This is exactly how I feel too Nobody mentions me either... we are not famous, Ogimigos pai
Nor me
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old December 19th, 2015, 08:44 AM
Senior eCharchan

Talking Re: Time for culture change at EC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
pjani.. is there a misspelling ?? Did you mean pajami ??
pjani is a different individual and Pajama is a entirely different individual (if we can call him that). I wonder if anyone here knows Pajama aka Manama aka Drama aka Toon Mama
Old December 19th, 2015, 09:41 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
pjani is a different individual and Pajama is a entirely different individual (if we can call him that). I wonder if anyone here knows Pajama aka Manama aka Drama aka Toon Mama
Pajama is an entirely different individual from Pajami
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old January 19th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Warned you guys.

Saalaa apun ki suntan nahi aur chale the Tantu ke chele banana.
Bhugta na!

Badri don't want to do moderating, Wants you guys to steer the forum.
And he encourages the idiots to do posting for traffic.

When the traffic comes, he disappears.
This pjani jagmohan prajapati etc has affected the participation of base members,the quality of thread and posts have gone to the dogs for now.
Wish Amthabhai and Cooldude bhai bring this board back to its glory.
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:44 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

The base members now are new ids of Jagguji and Shruti