eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old January 4th, 2018, 04:54 AM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Nationalism has a way of oppressing others

I crossed my street,
they asked my caste.

I crossed my district,
they asked my religion.

I crossed my state,
they asked my language.

I became Indian
only after
I crossed my country.

A silent, but
very strong
message....
Think about it... (whats app)

🔔🔔Ghanta Silent and Strong.... its chutyapa

when you cross your street 'they' are belongs to the same country you are, why should they ask about your 'nationality' ?

when you cross your district 'they' are still belongs to the same country, why should they ask about your 'nationality' ?

when you cross your state 'they' are yet belongs to the same country, why should they ask about your 'nationality' ?

ONLY when you cross the country 'they' are not belongs to the same country you are or same nationality you hold, why should they ask about your caste/religion/language?
Old January 4th, 2018, 06:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future
Re: Nationalism has a way of oppressing others

Agree with that brother, we only have humanity. When other humans from across border come to kill us, we should say our caste and give ultimate sacrifice for humanity.
Old January 4th, 2018, 08:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

We Indians are very healthily united, healthily patriotic and healthily powerful to fight & win against cross border enemies but our Feku's party's boss org. wants us to convert in to decorative muscular, fat and overweight form of nationalism which can be harmful at later stage. Regarding our soldiers let us not forget that one of the BJP guys recently have spoken "soldiers are borne to die, why&how to stop them dying" and some other day MP of this fake nationalist party have said "risk of a soldier life is just like any other profession" and also our Prachar Mantri once gave us lecture that "a businessman taking more risk than a soldier"

Last edited by marvelous; January 4th, 2018 at 08:43 AM.
Old January 4th, 2018, 08:42 AM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future

Are you think that singing national anthem 'only' on 15 aug, 26 jan is enuf ? Poepls are enjoying holidy on 15 aug, jan 26 not caring abt country
Old January 4th, 2018, 08:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
I crossed my street,
they asked my caste.

I crossed my district,
they asked my religion.

I crossed my state,
they asked my language.

I became Indian
only after
I crossed my country.

A silent, but
very strong
message....
Think about it... (whats app)

🔔🔔Ghanta Silent and Strong.... its chutyapa

when you cross your street 'they' are belongs to the same country you are, why should they ask about your 'nationality' ?

when you cross your district 'they' are still belongs to the same country, why should they ask about your 'nationality' ?

when you cross your state 'they' are yet belongs to the same country, why should they ask about your 'nationality' ?

ONLY when you cross the country 'they' are not belongs to the same country you are or same nationality you hold, why should they ask about your caste/religion/language?
why is this chutiyapa?

when you cross your street 'they' are belongs to the same country you are, why should they ask about your 'caste' ?

when you cross your district 'they' are still belongs to the same country, why should they ask about your 'religion' ?

when you cross your state 'they' are yet belongs to the same country, why should they ask about your 'language' ?

how does caste or religion matter to which street or district you live in?
Old January 4th, 2018, 09:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
why is this chutiyapa?

when you cross your street 'they' are belongs to the same country you are, why should they ask about your 'caste' ?

when you cross your district 'they' are still belongs to the same country, why should they ask about your 'religion' ?

when you cross your state 'they' are yet belongs to the same country, why should they ask about your 'language' ?

I think that he is saying all same caste are live in one mohalla . and so on .
Old January 4th, 2018, 12:48 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Sickularism has oppressed people more than Nationalism. Why do people feel ashamed with Nationalism?

I was greeted with 'Jai Hind' by a security guard in a mall on 26th Jan.. felt so good, I greeted him back and gave him a hug.
Old January 4th, 2018, 12:59 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Sickularism has oppressed people more than Nationalism. Why do people feel ashamed with Nationalism?

I was greeted with 'Jai Hind' by a security guard in a mall on 26th Jan.. felt so good, I greeted him back and gave him a hug.
Problem is that when pseudo-sickulars get cornered, they hide behind terms like fascism, nationalism; communalism and many other "isms"
Old January 4th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
why is this chutiyapa?

That nonsense is making rounds on WhatsApp so I guess Marvi dumped it here.
Old January 4th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
So anything that is doing rounds, marvi will dump on ec?
Old January 4th, 2018, 04:24 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
So anything that is doing rounds, marvi will dump on ec?
Yes, much like many of his other friends who I had to ban. Swami used to encourage me to ban spamming members.
Old January 4th, 2018, 09:48 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
I dont think that my original post is anywhere on whatsapp... if u or any1 have it, lets see screenshot. Please
Old January 5th, 2018, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
I dont think that my original post is anywhere on whatsapp... if u or any1 have it, lets see screenshot. Please
I am amazed at your low IQ.. I know for a fact I have seen it on WhatsApp.. if you can post here, what are the chances somebody hasnít on WhatsApp or Twitter? Think about it.

If I post the screenshot, what do I get? Will you leave ec? Or can I ban you for a week for posting spam?
Old January 5th, 2018, 06:39 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Marvellous, even I got it on WhatsApp.
Old January 5th, 2018, 11:10 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
Yeah Marvellous, even I got it on WhatsApp.
I meant to say that 2nd part of the thread you will find nowhere on whatsapp it was my own counter reaction in regard to the first part.. please read that again.