eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old October 24th, 2017, 07:23 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: office funnies

Not funny actually.. but something that just happened.

A colleague found a cell phone in a meeting room we walked into, I started to investigate.. in the first attempt I have it unlocked, then we saw the contacts and found it belongs to a senior citizen in the team. Returned it to him and advised to change the lock code. So all my colleagues are scared of me like how I was able to guess the phone lock code in first attempt itself.. I never told them what it was. Actually really simple, it was 2017. Most people put the current year for 4 digit codes or something stupid like 1234 or 9876.

I suggest a pattern like 2 squared 3 squared 4 squared .. so 4 9 16 .. or something like that.. numbers of birth year squared .. say 19(83).. so 8 and 3 squared 64 and 09.
Old November 7th, 2017, 07:49 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: office funnies

We interviewed a few candidates for a position in the team.. while prepping the questions for the interviews, one team member recalled he was once asked:

what would be last thing you would do if you knew the world was ending?

he says he had answered with .. I would spend that time with my wife.. Mischievous me immediately blurted out .. soooooooo only if the world is ending you would spend time with your wife.

btw, this guy sometimes reports he had a huge fight with his wife in the morning.