eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old September 8th, 2015, 04:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future
Diggy settle ho gaya life me bole to

Digvijay Singh finally gets married!

Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh and TV anchor Amrita Rai finally got married. While the couple is happy about it, this news has garnered many haters for them.

But why? They’re both consenting adults who have taken the decision to marry and I see no point why people should judge them. After many jokes and hate comments, Amrita Rai finally spoke up about it in an open letter:

Here is what she has to say:

Quote:
I would like to share with my friends that I and Digvijaya Singh have married in a solemn ceremony, as per the Hindu rites. We have also later registered our marriage.

On this occasion, I would like to thank all those who have stood by me through all the difficult times that I faced recently. Last one and a half years have been particularly stressful and traumatic. I was the victim of a cyber crime, but was treated as a criminal. I was trolled and abused in most derogatory language for no fault of mine. Those who themselves have no concept or belief in love and dignity tried to shame me on social media. But all during this period, I kept a dignified silence and went on with my work, believing in myself and my love for DIgvijaya.

I know, question have been raised and will be raised on the age difference between us. But I sincerely feel that at my age I know what is good for me and I can take my decisions as per my own wisdom. We live in a modern, progressive India, and the constitutional and legal framework has empowered me to decide about my life and my life’s choices.

I also know that motives can be attributed to my decision. Time is the only final arbitrator in such matters. I am a professional woman, who has worked hard throughout my career and have made a place and reputation for myself. I believe in my professional capabilities and like any other modern women, I have and will continue to shoulder my personal and family responsibilities on my own.

I have married Digvijaya Singh for love. Therefore, I have already requested him to transfer all his property and belongings to his son and daughters. I only want to embark on this new journey with him, working towards a dignified, professional career.
Once again, thank you all my friends, my office colleagues and well-wishers for everything.

Amrita

Last edited by echarcha; September 8th, 2015 at 12:56 PM.
Old September 8th, 2015, 08:46 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diggy settle ho gaya life me bole to

Diggy must've asked her to 'declare' it.
Good for them. Don't know what else to say.
Old September 8th, 2015, 12:28 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Few jokes which prolly irked Diggy and his new wife.. But then he should not have made caustic remarks on other people's wife in the first place. As you sow so shall you reap.

Old September 9th, 2015, 07:40 AM
Banned

Jaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of light

I was wondering where Diggy is these days. He doesn't comment on each and every sundry matter these days. He is perhaps busy, very busy these days. Good for him. The timing is perfect, Just when Congress party is out of flavor and no chance of returning to power, he has found this love which will keep him busy for few years.
Old September 9th, 2015, 07:57 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

पिछले 25 सालों में दिग्विजयसिंह जी का विवाह ही उनके जीवन की एकमात्र घटना है जिसमे rss का हाथ नही है... :d
Old September 14th, 2015, 08:48 AM
Peace Lover

Suhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Children,

Was it a white wedding with dodgy song lyrics ?

-Sister Suhasini

Jesus is the Saviour !!

Those who surrender to the Lord , get a place in heaven - Sister Suhasini
Old September 14th, 2015, 10:41 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to the old coot.
Old September 14th, 2015, 11:26 AM
Banned

Jaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suhasini View Post
Dear Children,

Was it a white wedding with dodgy song lyrics ?
No, it was a doggy style.
Old September 14th, 2015, 12:37 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

welcome suhasiniji
Old September 14th, 2015, 03:34 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

दिग्विजय सिंह और अमृता की शादी उन लड़कियो के गाल पर करारा तमाचा है जो लड़को का जरा सा गंजापन देखकर उन्हे अंकल कहकर उनका दिल तोड़ देती है
Old September 15th, 2015, 06:24 AM
Banned

Shouldn't there be a ceiling/reservation in this day and age on this? How about minority, SC/ST, First chance. Digyy along with his party have always advocated their cause. Young men are not getting Women to marry and here we have Diggy Raja, he is eating into our pie.
Old September 15th, 2015, 07:47 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggudada View Post
Shouldn't there be a ceiling/reservation in this day and age on this? How about minority, SC/ST, First chance. Digyy along with his party have always advocated their cause. Young men are not getting Women to marry and here we have Diggy Raja, he is eating into our pie.
Yes. he should also have given a chance to टंच माल
Old September 15th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggudada View Post
Orignalmos pai, mil jaayegi yaar... itna bhi pareshan nahi honeka

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 17th, 2015, 05:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

gand marwaye diggy.
Old September 17th, 2015, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
gand marwaye diggy.
hahaha.. reminds me of a Bihari adage.

Gand maraye duniya
hum bajaye harmuniya