eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old November 11th, 2014, 03:42 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maharashtra Assembly Elections 2014

Putting an old one from Marvi Pai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
everyone knows that uddhav is very cold blooded man.. pawar is giving some excitement dose to him coz there is some understanding between balasaab and pawar.. finally everyone of us also knows that no other than congress party among Indian political parties is Genuine.. be it nationalist or Trinumul.
Old November 11th, 2014, 03:47 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by another indian View Post
WE HAD DETAILED DISCUSSION ON MAHARASHTRA, BUT NO ONE WAS DISCUSSING ABOUT THIS ALLIANCE-BREAK in haryana,while discussing alliance-breaks in maha.

the breaking of alliance between HJC &BJP.

http://news.oneindia.in/feature/hjc-...s-1510986.html
http://www.livemint.com/Politics/PyG...-betrayal.html

sgars,It is very much evident that AAP wanted to save all resources(money) for the possible delhi elections.just money one loses in deposits & campaigning adds upto crores.I don't know how other parties like SP,BSP ,etc. manage to contest every time,while their secret seemingly lies in op. loksabha.
the disadvantage AAP faced in mumbai & everywhere,was that many people consider the fight only among the dominant players of the region.the perception that voting for AAP will be a waste vote(& some major player like cong or bjp can only win) has disappeared in delhi after 2013.but any party creating base in a new region has to face this perception. even BJP would have faced same thing when they contest in states like WB,etc.perhaps MNS this thing also affected MNS,but it was a true contender for some seats.
Looks like this wisdom has come after the LS elections. Before, it went on full blast over India. The figure of 4 is good for a start. BJP, in its current form got 2 seats in its first Lok Sabha election in 84.
Old November 12th, 2014, 11:24 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Learning to #PostLikeSwami .. to keep the forum alive.. since there is an imbalance in support for Congress.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; November 12th, 2014 at 11:29 AM.
Old November 12th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

They still did not take support from NCP.......
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old November 12th, 2014, 04:38 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
They still did not take support from NCP.......
Precisely ... and to think all the drama of past several weeks. And just like that Shiv Sena, NCP, and Rahul Vader got screwed royally? ... Just like that?

Amit Shah ka beja hei ya super computer? Sialla you Gujjus are just too too much. kya khate ho tum log? I kept begging Ashdocji and Vikingbhau to stay clear of you gujjus ... they won't listen.

I still feel entire thing is scripted between Shiv Sena and BJP to bajao band baja of Nehru clan starting with Maharashtra.

edit/add ... ye lo ji ker lo baat ... 5 congressmen have been banned from assembly and 12 more are on the way out ... for 2 years each. Unbelievable ...
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; November 12th, 2014 at 04:42 PM.
Old November 12th, 2014, 04:56 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Precisely ... and to think all the drama of past several weeks. And just like that Shiv Sena, NCP, and Rahul Vader got screwed royally? ... Just like that?

Amit Shah ka beja hei ya super computer? Sialla you Gujjus are just too too much. kya khate ho tum log? I kept begging Ashdocji and Vikingbhau to stay clear of you gujjus ... they won't listen.

I still feel entire thing is scripted between Shiv Sena and BJP to bajao band baja of Nehru clan starting with Maharashtra.

edit/add ... ye lo ji ker lo baat ... 5 congressmen have been banned from assembly and 12 more are on the way out ... for 2 years each. Unbelievable ...
The Voice vote was perfectly legal. I think they also out maneuvered SS. Now if any one tries to create a ruckous , they will be banned. They could have won by count too but that would mean taking support of NCP. Now, the onus is on opposition to raise a no-confidence motion and who has balls to do this. Because if any one party kicks BJP in shin and makes them fall mean they will get kicked in the balls and junta will be playing TT with their balls......

Fadnavis is now under no obligation now to spare SS goons or NVCP thugs. He will take action against them soon. Take it from me. His bro told me.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old November 12th, 2014, 06:14 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Voice vote was perfectly legal. I think they also out maneuvered SS. Now if any one tries to create a ruckous , they will be banned. They could have won by count too but that would mean taking support of NCP. Now, the onus is on opposition to raise a no-confidence motion and who has balls to do this. Because if any one party kicks BJP in shin and makes them fall mean they will get kicked in the balls and junta will be playing TT with their balls......

Fadnavis is now under no obligation now to spare SS goons or NVCP thugs. He will take action against them soon. Take it from me. His bro told me.
SS and NCP (Nehru Clan Party) are pissed cause they were outmaneuvered with unexpected surprises ... and so swiftly in just a matter of few hours. Salutes to Fadnavis or whoever planned the entire episode.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old November 12th, 2014, 06:47 PM

Quote:
He will be competing with LK Advani as the PM candidate for 2024 elections *erections?)
Old November 12th, 2014, 10:13 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My guess is that the only banning will be for the UPA legislators, or any BJP/SS legislators getting out of line.. Interesting politics. Let's see how it translates into governance.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old November 13th, 2014, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
He will be competing with LK Advani as the PM candidate for 2024 elections *erections?)
Is he sulking? Still? ...

Modi has a responsibility ... India will need next generation of BJP leaders ... noh?
Old November 13th, 2014, 02:12 PM
Super eCharchan

Very clever ploy..............

Quote:
With the voice vote strategy, the BJP succeeded in keeping both the NCP and the Shiv Sena away from the voting process to protect its image. The BJP had been at the receiving end since the NCP extended unconditional support to it. "Since there was no voting, the BJP claimed it never took the NCP's support to win the trust vote,'' he said.

Bhujbal has claimed that Shiv Sena legislators were not present in the House when the trust motion was taken up, the leader said, imputing that the Sena did not force the issue during the vote to keep the doors of negotiation with the BJP open.

Leader of opposition Eknath Shinde of the Sena has refuted Bhujbal's contention, saying it was a bid to tarnish the Sena's image. "It's true that now Shiv Sena has demanded fresh voting on the confidence motion, but when the motion was to be taken up for discussion, all the parties had maintained a discreet silence. It resulted in a huge benefit for the BJP, which won the trust vote by voice vote,'' the NCP leader said.

After the unanimous election of BJP's Haribhau Bagde as the speaker, the election of the leader of opposition was on the House agenda on Wednesday. When the speaker announced that he will take up the subject of election of the leader of opposition after the confidence motion was passed, there was uproar and a section of opposition members started leaving in protest. Amid intense sloganeering, unexpectedly BJP member Ashish Shelar read out a one-line resolution, saying the House expresses confidence in the cabinet led by Fadnavis. Bagde heard the voice of the treasury bench supporting the motion and declared that it has been passed by voice vote.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/45141585.cms
Old November 13th, 2014, 02:43 PM

Talking Re: Maharashtra Assembly Elections 2014

and in the meentem in J & K ...

copy/paste from TOI

JAMMU: "AICC president Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi will visit J&K to campaign for party candidates in the third week of this month," chairman of Congress's control room and MLC, Gulam Nabi Monga, said on Thursday.

The two star campaigners will address rallies each in Chenab Valley of Jammu region and Kashmir valley, he said.

Congress's list of 40 star campaigners for J&K assembly polls include: Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi, Manmohan Singh, Ambika Soni, Ahmed Patel, Digvijay Singh, Virbhadra Singh,

BJP supporters ought to be shitting in their boots ...