eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old October 20th, 2014, 03:01 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Maharashtra Assembly Elections 2014

I opened this thread to discuss all about the topic.

My thoughts on this election -

1) Voters in Maharashtra were completely tired of the Congress NCP cmbine.
The elections now show that. Yet there are some who still love the Congress and NCP else these two would have not won beyond single digit seats

2) For once the BJP grew bigger balls and challenged the 'arrogance' of Shiv Sena. Had the Shiv Sena and BJP continued the combine, there would be more seats; but Shiv Sena had to learn the hard way that people are sick of anything Congress and its only Narendra Modi that matters. Maybe in the next elections things change, but for now, especially after the recent Lok Sabha elections, the Shiv Sena should have had the humility and common sense to understand that, yes its a 'Modi wave'.

3) Even after election results the Shiv Sena is behaving like 'Gaand Pe Girey Lekin Tangdi Uppar'. They have said that 'If the BJP presents a proposal for forming a joint government then we will think about it ...' Really Mr. Uddhav Thackrey? Do you really think you are that important and above your great father Balasaheb? No sir, you dont have an ounce of what Balasaheb was!

4) NCP is a free agent and will kiss anyone's ass to get into power despite their numbers. Good that RSS made it very clear that BJP will NOT take support of NCP or Congress despite Sharad Pawar winking and nodding about 'unconditional outside support'.

5) Many voters in Mumbai expressed that 'Shiv Sena has been in power in BMC for last 15 years! What have they done so far? They cannot even give good roads and clean up gutters before every monsoon'
Old October 20th, 2014, 03:27 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maharashtra Assembly Elections 2014

With both BJP at center and in state.

I hope number of suicide cases will go drastically down in Maharashtra in another two years. Looks like the case of Vidharbha as another state is dead now

jeetIAF
Old October 20th, 2014, 05:37 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Sena is kutte ki dum .. Saat saal nali me daalo phir bahar nikalo tedhi ki tedhi.

That Sanjay Raut has a filthy mouth .. Should get cleaned up good. Him and Aditya are influencing Udhav in bad way.

Still they are harboring dreams of deputy CM or 2 and 1/2 year CM .. Lol

Whole India is sad that BJP missed majority by 20 seats or do.. Actually the small parties like Rpi, etc scored a duck almost .. 1 seat out of 28 alloted to them.
Old October 20th, 2014, 06:50 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Whatsapp forward .. Final tally

ढोकळा- 123
वडे- 63
पास्ता- 42
मूत्र- 41
चिकन सूप- 1
भेळ- 18
Old October 20th, 2014, 09:22 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

I am kinda beginning to like Uddhav's attitude. He is sticking to his guns against all odds. At one time, I thot Sena without BT would sink without a trace. That is definitely proved incorrect.

In many ways, I like Sena more than BJP and I hope they align irrespective of their political sizes.
Old October 20th, 2014, 10:06 AM

btw, is it now end of the road for MNS?

I wonder if Raj Thackeray is interested in serious politics.. of course its only been few years he formed his party and it even took SS many years to get a decent number of seats.
Old October 20th, 2014, 12:39 PM

Watch NDTV's Sreenivasan Jain get slapped Left, Right, and Center on his show with the same name.. while discussing Maharashtra govt formation.. LINK

Rudy, Kirit Somaiya, and Swapan Dasgupta ganged up on Vasu .. he'll be wanting to go back to Gaza

I am lmao and clapping.. maza aa gaya.. NDTV ki maar li.. On Sunday chutiyas defined a new standard of success in assembly polls.. unless you win all assembly segments of Lok Sabha seat you have declined and not really victorious. I mean SERIOUSLY..

P.S. News sites of India are the best entertainment.. forget netflix movies, american TV series like Breaking bad, etc etc.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; October 20th, 2014 at 12:47 PM.
Old October 20th, 2014, 02:05 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Big question is who does BJP go with - SS or NCP.
SS seems to be their natural ally but I don't see any step from either of the parties. SS is waiting for BJP phone while BJP is still indecisive about their next step.

Watching news channels debate is mostly a waste of time. Every body starts shouting at the same time and it becomes hard to make out who is saying what. Better watch news and be content with.
Old October 20th, 2014, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
Big question is who does BJP go with - SS or NCP.
SS seems to be their natural ally but I don't see any step from either of the parties. SS is waiting for BJP phone while BJP is still indecisive about their next step.
its only been one day since results are out.. media is impatient to create news, the same on this show where Sreenivasan Jain was trying to put words in mouth of BJP panelists.. Rudy and all let him have it..

it will take a few days to reconcile with SS and no chance BJP will go with NCP.. I think they are using this NCP announcement as a boon.. to be able to rein in SS in case they play hard ball.

The main point of contention is formation of new state Vidharba .. BJP is for it and has elected 40 or so MLAs from 60 in that region.. clearly people there want the state to be formed, but Sena is against it ..
Old October 20th, 2014, 02:48 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Maharashtra Assembly Elections 2014

Least we can is sympathise with Indian Media. These erections haven't been too good to NDTV in particular. They are hurting bad. It is imperative that Modiji applies some lubr(edited) before f(edited)ing them again during Delhi erections.

Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old October 20th, 2014, 02:58 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
I am kinda beginning to like Uddhav's attitude. He is sticking to his guns against all odds. At one time, I thot Sena without BT would sink without a trace. That is definitely proved incorrect.

In many ways, I like Sena more than BJP and I hope they align irrespective of their political sizes.
He is being an ahole.

Maharashtra needs tough talking don't give a crap attitude of Raj to continue with where Bala Saheb went soft. Someone has to have guts to put a leash on migration.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old October 20th, 2014, 11:26 PM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Who will be the next CM in Maha

Same BJP didn't form government citing that they don't have people's mandate in Delhi but now they are ready to form government in Maharashtra without thinking of their previous act

jeetIAF
Old October 21st, 2014, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
Who will be the next CM in Maha

Same BJP didn't form government citing that they don't have people's mandate in Delhi but now they are ready to form government in Maharashtra without thinking of their previous act

jeetIAF
There are lot of 'others' elected in maharashtra not so in delhi .. Do you read news properly before commenting here?
Old October 21st, 2014, 05:00 AM
Always on target

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
There are lot of 'others' elected in maharashtra not so in delhi .. Do you read news properly before commenting here?
Indeed, but the point then was not about seat sharing, it was about pseudo-honor of BJP. Kejri was supported by Congis, why didn't BJP support him for so called "nation's good". Afterall BJP is all for nation party. Now they are ready to form government with SS without any honor. Others alone won't be able to give 50% to BJP

jeetIAF
Old October 21st, 2014, 05:13 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
Indeed, but the point then was not about seat sharing, it was about pseudo-honor of BJP. Kejri was supported by Congis, why didn't BJP support him for so called "nation's good". Afterall BJP is all for nation party. Now they are ready to form government with SS without any honor. Others alone won't be able to give 50% to BJP

jeetIAF
Shiv Sena is not AAP. And the Lok Sabha Elections are over now.