eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

View Poll Results: What Will Be The Poll Outcome In 2014
BJP will be the single largest party hugely improving it's tally 9 69.23%
Kangress may lose heavily but it's secular partners may gain 2 15.38%
Kangress tally may not cross the 2 digit figure 0 0%
BJP will be decimated and rural India will vote for the Kangress again. 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 24th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Senior eCharchan

rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congress Descending Into It's Grave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
eggjacktly, people still vote for congress.
Simply because they dont see any additional competence in BJP except blocking the parliament and all government businesses in last two years on vague issues like corruption..... Where does BJP stand on taxing the gold and diamond businesses....?? Where does BJP stand on FDI in retails.... Its a party of Baniyas... And dont forget the statement: 5 crore aam-baniyas dont pay even Rs. 5 Crore in taxes to this nation....
Old May 24th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Tune toh ek hi post me pure congress ki *** ***** kar diya,yes all this applies to each and every congressi leader
They are all subjective points.... Rather BJP is known more for arrogant leaders than any other Party in the country.... So much so that Gadkari cant see eye to eye with Modi and Sushma cant bear the presence of Jaitly, all of whom are equally arrogant....!!! Dont forget that it was Advani's arrogance that they had to bring in ABV because they knew all to well that Advani is perceived to be arrogant and ABV is seen as a soft face of BJP....!! But I dont wanna dwell on these subjective issues of 'nature'....!!!
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

BJP does not believe in dynasty rule thats the reason they differ compared to the congress where they just down to some chudail thinking she is a goddess
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulpsharma View Post
They are all subjective points.... Rather BJP is known more for arrogant leaders than any other Party in the country.... So much so that Gadkari cant see eye to eye with Modi and Sushma cant bear the presence of Jaitly, all of whom are equally arrogant....!!! Dont forget that it was Advani's arrogance that they had to bring in ABV because they knew all to well that Advani is perceived to be arrogant and ABV is seen as a soft face of BJP....!! But I dont wanna dwell on these subjective issues of 'nature'....!!!
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
BJP does not believe in dynasty rule thats the reason they differ compared to the congress where they just down to some chudail thinking she is a goddess
Swami, you are a decent man.... Aise shabdh aap ko shobha nahi dete....!!
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What have you so far seen of Rahul to judge him mediocre....!!
Shakal se lagta hai ... mediocre.

Hey, what's with that stubble on Amul Baby?

Is he taking grooming lessons from Bollywood i-stars?

PS: Not an expert on Rahul Gandhi, brother. I barely can muster enough interest to read the headlines in the morning paper. I don't know ... I think I am suffering from a certain kind of Attention Deficit Disorder. Duh!
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwaala View Post
Shakal se lagta hai ... mediocre.

Hey, what's with that stubble on Amul Baby?

Is he taking grooming lessons from Bollywood i-stars?

PS: Not an expert on Rahul Gandhi, brother. I barely can muster enough interest to read the headlines in the morning paper. I don't know ... I think I am suffering from a certain kind of Attention Deficit Disorder. Duh!
Now that's what I call purely a subjective assesment.... Shakal to uparwaale ki dain hai....!! Uske vishay mein koi bhi tippani karna uchit nahi hai.... Meri swayam ki shakal aachi nahi hai to mein buri shakal hone ki peeda samajh sakta hoon.... aap ko dhyaan aakarshit karne ke liye kitni adhik cheshta karni padti hai.... fir bhi safalta milne ki sambhaavnaa nishchit nahi hoti....
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh dup Gandhi family ke liye toh mai gande gande gaaliya deneko bhi taiyaar hu.Socho yaar aadmi 50 ka petrol daalta hi ab 50 mei kya ayega.

I have to use more of onion in by bhaaji bcoz pehle 250 gm vegetables leta tha ab 50 gm.
Boss hi ke pagaar badane ka naam nahi leta bolta hi karna hi to karo warna tumare se aadhe pagar mei kaam karne waale mil jayenge mujhe

Now do I apply for a loan every month to survive ?
Dont you think this current congress remote control and puppet PM is responsible for the misery I and other Indians like me go thru ?

Where is that crying waala emoticon yaar
Quote:
Swami, you are a decent man.... Aise shabdh aap ko shobha nahi dete....!!
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Simply because they dont see any additional competence in BJP except blocking the parliament and all government businesses in last two years on vague issues like corruption..... Where does BJP stand on taxing the gold and diamond businesses....?? Where does BJP stand on FDI in retails.... Its a party of Baniyas... And dont forget the statement: 5 crore aam-baniyas dont pay even Rs. 5 Crore in taxes to this nation....
how does that work with the view that no party is better than the other?
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Super eCharchan

Bhai shakal ka shape rang roop mei kuch nahi hai,you just need to have tinkle in your eyes a smile on your lips and confidence on your face.its your inner beauty that makes you glow
Quote:
Now that's what I call purely a subjective assesment.... Shakal to uparwaale ki dain hai....!! Uske vishay mein koi bhi tippani karna uchit nahi hai.... Meri swayam ki shakal aachi nahi hai to mein buri shakal hone ki peeda samajh sakta hoon.... aap ko dhyaan aakarshit karne ke liye kitni adhik cheshta karni padti hai.... fir bhi safalta milne ki sambhaavnaa nishchit nahi hoti....
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They are all subjective points.... Rather BJP is known more for arrogant leaders than any other Party in the country.... So much so that Gadkari cant see eye to eye with Modi and Sushma cant bear the presence of Jaitly, all of whom are equally arrogant....!!!
aside from the arrogance angle (subjective as you say), this is a good thing to have in a party. Each one of them have strong beliefs and they are not afraid to espouse and fight for their beliefs instead of kow-towing to one person in the party with a certain name.

Last edited by kkkk; May 24th, 2012 at 10:38 AM.
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sure, it's a subjective assessment ... my very own. Hope ya liked it.

Got most of it, I think.

peeda = bad luck?
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:

fullto self contradition - naam to upar wale ki den hai. Koi apne paidaish ko niyantrit nahi kar sakta. Kewal naam ki vajah se kisi pe a-niyantrit bharosa karna uchit nahi hai. Phir bhi aap sirf ek vishesh naam wale logo ko dil ki gehraiyo se pramanit karte hai.
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwaala View Post
Sure, it's a subjective assessment ... my very own. Hope ya liked it.

Got most of it, I think.

peeda = bad luck?
peeda = pain
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Dont you think this current congress remote control and puppet PM is responsible for the misery I and other Indians like me go thru ?

Where is that crying waala emoticon yaar
No its the aam-baniyas not paying taxes that is the cause of your misery... And who is the party of aam-baniyas....??? Did BJP support taxation on Gold and diamond imports...?? FDI in retail....???

Again: Aam-baniya is NOT aam-aadmi.... You and I are....!! And who supports Aam-baniya...??
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
A leader in the class room may not be an ideal PM material simply because his grooming hasnt taken place in the corridors of power.....
Bill Clinton came from an extremely modest background. As did Margaret Thatcher. Ronald Reagan didn't come from a political family. Neither did Jimmy Carter.

Al Gore's father was a U.S. Senator. George W. Bush's father was President.

In the West, the number of leaders coming out of non-political families is probably far higher.

Where do you think they learn their leadership skills? From their own life experiences, perhaps. And that should be enough. Please don't posit some hypothesis like it's necessary to be from a political family.

We've gone the other route killing merit, and instituting nepotism. Know what? This is a problem in many third-world countries, not just us. In Sri Lanka, there is the Bandaranaike dynasty. There are dynasties in Bangladesh and Pakistan as well. We're in good company, huh?