eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old October 5th, 2009, 12:21 AM
eCharchan

Mr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tried any Weapon ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
I was to say the same thing...wonder if Bharti pai has been bluffing
understood if i told you that, i have killed 20 elephants and 100 tigers with my expertise using guns what made you think that im bluffing ?
last time i used the LMG was around year 1991(18 years back), even if it had such a single shot feature who the hell will remember.

every time i released too many bullets in a single shot, the trainer used to kick on my butt. More than the shots i fired , i remember the kicks i recieved on my butt. My arms training was during NCC in college.

there was a bloody long procedure to fill the magazine, load it and attach it to gun and then remove safety lock. Place it properly and Aim it heck.... It is not just that you get a loaded gun ready and you can fire at your will.

So , i am still wondering how rukhsana was able to do all this and keeping away terrorists for 4 hours untill she got help from police. Probably using AK 47 was so simple and it's magazine is enough heavy to help her throught 4 hours.
Old October 6th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tried any Weapon ?

some

IZH-35m
.45 ACP Pistol
Grach
9mm semi

Last edited by Premi; October 6th, 2009 at 07:15 AM.