eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old January 6th, 2013, 06:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: As Expected : Congress comes to the aid of rapists

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
If you know it is a whore, you don't need a receipt. Your best bet against accusation of rape is to record your screwing session and initiate a conversation that serves to indicate (in a reasonable way) that screwing was consensual, and that at no time did the recipient (of your schlong) objected.
Even if you don't want to record the entire thing, just play the first part of consent and the recipient will purse her lips forever
How do you know?
Old January 7th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

And they call him bapu.... i knew his ass needed kicking.

of course he wud say that

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/17922913.cms

Delhi gang-rape victim as guilty as her rapists, Asaram Bapu says

"Only 5-6 people are not the culprits. The victim is as guilty as her rapists... She should have called the culprits brothers and begged before them to stop... This could have saved her dignity and life. Can one hand clap? I don't think so," Media reports quoted Asaram Bapu, as saying.

Last edited by krantikari; January 7th, 2013 at 12:29 AM.
Old January 7th, 2013, 01:13 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Either all the leaders,spiritual and political are brainless or heartless or both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

"Only 5-6 people are not the culprits. The victim is as guilty as her rapists... She should have called the culprits brothers and begged before them to stop... This could have saved her dignity and life. Can one hand clap? I don't think so," Media reports quoted Asaram Bapu, as saying.
Old January 7th, 2013, 03:49 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: As Expected : Congress comes to the aid of rapists

Ye Bapulog bhi na .......koi kaam toh hai nahee....jo muh mey aaya bak diyaaa...

Old January 7th, 2013, 04:33 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post

I AGREE

Bapu has one stance on every crime...regardless of circumstances and context
Old January 7th, 2013, 04:35 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
How do you know?
Why? are you being blackmailed? I have solution for that too...pm me
Old January 7th, 2013, 05:08 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why? are you being blackmailed? I have solution for that too...pm me
Never been in a situation like that. So, No. there, you got my answer. Your turn.
Old January 7th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
Never been in a situation like that. So, No. there, you got my answer. Your turn.
Which part do you want to know? the receipt part or the recording part?
Old January 7th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Which part do you want to know? the receipt part or the recording part?
both....

Old January 7th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even if you don't want to record the entire thing, just play the first part of consent and the recipient will purse her lips forever
unless she says she was under duress at the time of recording!
Old January 7th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
unless she says she was under duress at the time of recording!
this is why you don't want to get laid with lawyers
Old January 7th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
both....

using my brain cells.

If this answer is not enough, pray narrow it to a specific question
Old January 8th, 2013, 03:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is why you don't want to get laid with lawyers
prossies are probably smart enough! They even haunt the police so that their cases get solved!