eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old January 25th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Deoband opposes Salman Rushdie's visit to Jaipur

Quote:
Originally Posted by BateesMaarKhan View Post
Saneless, you are absolutely wrong. You have no idea what you are talking about. You are incapable of judging anything or anybody.

I will explain with an example. Marhoom Hussain Saab (Allah unki rooh ko sukun aur jannat main ala muqam ata kare) made a drawing of butt naked sita sitting on the lap of lankeshwar shri ravan. An atheist can slobber on that painting and can ask an ardent, but angry hindu to show evidences that such an act never happened. But a theist, even if he is a musalmaan, wonít ask for any evidence to prove that such an incident never happened; not because he never read it in amar chitra katha or seen in ramanand sagarís ramayan (if that is your 'digging the truth'); but because he believes a shiv-bhakt (theist) like ravan cannot never do that to a woman.

Only a theist can understand or judge books or art like satanic verses. An atheist can only blabber non-sense to incite masses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
Never, religion people will also give you very solid reason to kill and even justify it by their ideology, Atheist are rational, masses are ruled by ideology that is it, for haditha massacre of 24 civilian US court imprisoned soldier for 3 month, On the charges of snatching a gun from marine Aafia Siddiqui is imprisoned for 86 years. US is fighting on the basis of nationalistic ideology and Taliban is fighting for relgio-nationalist ideology and both or justifiable it is just matter of taking side. otherwise both are killing each other in more or less same way in Afghanistan.

Again, truth is what some percieve, for some prophet or Ram is god and god messenger, entirely adorable, for others they are just piece of literature, but that does not mean that atheist should make fun of theist by writing character chengiz chamchawala, monkey king, and satan falling from the sky and dancing on the tune of Mera joota hai japani, like rushdie did. there is ton of atheist literature where people has against entity of god but target one community to prove atheism means something different

jeetIAF
I don't know what you guys are talking about... it is more like that blabber that I highlighted above in Batakesarparmaara pai's post. Well, maybe this blog here by Ali Sina can explain my pov... long read, but hopefully in all this blabber it shines like a beacon,

Rabbi Says Ali Sina is Pathetic like a Wounded Animal

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 25th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Banned

BateesMaarKhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I don't know what you guys are talking about... it is more like that blabber that I highlighted above in Batakesarparmaara pai's post. Well, maybe this blog here by Ali Sina can explain my pov... long read, but hopefully in all this blabber it shines like a beacon,

You are an atheist, you cannot understand or discuss religion. It is beyond your reach. You are really in a pathetic situation, but you won't understand that. You can copy paste from some atheist's site, but that too is no help to you. You can only find solace in calling names to god, prophet or holy books. Thats all.

Keep the link with you. No time to read non-sense. I told you, its beyond your understanding what I am talking about, even if you take help from other atheists sites.
Old January 26th, 2012, 03:15 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are an atheist, you cannot understand or discuss religion. It is beyond your reach. You are really in a pathetic situation, but you won't understand that. You can copy paste from some atheist's site, but that too is no help to you. You can only find solace in calling names to god, prophet or holy books. Thats all.

Keep the link with you. No time to read non-sense. I told you, its beyond your understanding what I am talking about, even if you take help from other atheists sites.
Explain me this then. Before becoming an atheist, I was very religious. According to you then I understood religion and was perfectly capable to discuss it then

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 26th, 2012, 04:27 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post

bookmarked it and will read it and respond back

Quote:

Atheist are not born, it is their experience with life and god makes them non-believer, Batees, defeat this atheist logically. Atheist like Karl Marx, Lenin, Bhagat singh were great personalities
even the defence minister AK Antony is atheist and is most honest individual in entire cabinet, Theist should prove to atheist that they are wrong

jeetIAF
Old January 26th, 2012, 07:08 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

theism/atheism arguments may go on.
but the more unacceptable fact is an attempt to copyright faith or theism by saying things like 'only such and such faith or god is true or authentic or superior to others'. this should not be done. my 2 cents.
Old January 26th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:

Atheist are not born, it is their experience with life and god makes them non-believer, Batees, defeat this atheist logically. Atheist like Karl Marx, Lenin, Bhagat singh were great personalities
even the defence minister AK Antony is atheist and is most honest individual in entire cabinet, Theist should prove to atheist that they are wrong

jeetIAF
Ye baat kuch hazam nahi hui... experience with god The whole point of atheism is there was no experience of god

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
theism/atheism arguments may go on.
but the more unacceptable fact is an attempt to copyright faith or theism by saying things like 'only such and such faith or god is true or authentic or superior to others'. this should not be done. my 2 cents.
Read the article above... this is exactly the point. And of course, it is an argument against the "atheism" that Bateesmaarkhaya pai is so adamantly pointing out... as if "atheists" now are a group and spreading widely around the world

Old January 26th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Banned

BateesMaarKhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
bookmarked it and will read it and respond back

jeetIAF
Ya ya, atheists are not born, so are homosexuals, pedophiles. So???

No, these atheists can only blow ali sina and call it logic. You cannot equate them with greats like bhagat singh.

Existence of pedophiles, atheists and men who keep woman as sex slaves (those without marriage, as in live-in; and name them girl-friend) are the price society pays for its fear of law and or civility. You can choose to remain aloof from and mind your own business, but can’t ignore that they are a threat to society and future generation. If I have it my way, I will kill them at sight. No logic, no civility, no kindness. Just one bullet in middle of their forehead and then piss on their dead body.

Last edited by BateesMaarKhan; January 26th, 2012 at 10:55 PM.
Old January 27th, 2012, 12:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya ya, atheists are not born, so are homosexuals, pedophiles. So???

No, these atheists can only blow ali sina and call it logic. You cannot equate them with greats like bhagat singh.

Existence of pedophiles, atheists and men who keep woman as sex slaves (those without marriage, as in live-in; and name them girl-friend) are the price society pays for its fear of law and or civility. You can choose to remain aloof from and mind your own business, but canít ignore that they are a threat to society and future generation. If I have it my way, I will kill them at sight. No logic, no civility, no kindness. Just one bullet in middle of their forehead and then piss on their dead body.
That's some strong medicine there.
Old January 27th, 2012, 11:24 PM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwaala View Post
That's some strong medicine there.
as strong as the ailment u think?
Old January 28th, 2012, 07:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Peace Bhau, when I read that post, I was reminded of a news item that I had read many months earlier.

I googled for it just now. It's a practice found in Afghanistan called bacha baz where married older men take young boys as lovers. Go figure. It's a practice that combines pedophilia and homosexuality.

In the interests of exploring the many cultures on this planet of ours, I will get you started. Please go to the link for more.

Quote:
Afghanistan's dirty little secret

Joel Brinkley

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Western forces fighting in southern Afghanistan had a problem. Too often, soldiers on patrol passed an older man walking hand-in-hand with a pretty young boy. Their behavior suggested he was not the boy's father. Then, British soldiers found that young Afghan men were actually trying to "touch and fondle them," military investigator AnnaMaria Cardinalli told me. "The soldiers didn't understand."

All of this was so disconcerting that the Defense Department hired Cardinalli, a social scientist, to examine this mystery. Her report, "Pashtun Sexuality," startled not even one Afghan. But Western forces were shocked - and repulsed.

For centuries, Afghan men have taken boys, roughly 9 to 15 years old, as lovers. Some research suggests that half the Pashtun tribal members in Kandahar and other southern towns are bacha baz, the term for an older man with a boy lover. Literally it means "boy player." The men like to boast about it.

"Having a boy has become a custom for us," Enayatullah, a 42-year-old in Baghlan province, told a Reuters reporter. "Whoever wants to show off should have a boy."

Baghlan province is in the northeast, but Afghans say pedophilia is most prevalent among Pashtun men in the south. The Pashtun are Afghanistan's most important tribe. For centuries, the nation's leaders have been Pashtun.

Contd here: LINK
Old January 28th, 2012, 07:32 AM
In search of peace!

appears very lopsided.
more later..
Old January 28th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Ya ya, atheists are not born...

Atheists are not born so... what tf Every one is born an atheist... it is later on that they are brainwashed (mainly) into the religion of their parents. Think about it. You are what you are only because your parents wished so. Had it been your own wish... maybe... just maybe... you would have been a little bit more logical... huh

Old January 29th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

I think Salman Rushdie and his book Satanic Verses are now passe. I dont know why some Muslims still want to give it importance and draw attention to themselves. Let those who wish to discuss the book discuss it.
Old January 30th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I think Salman Rushdie and his book Satanic Verses are now passe. I dont know why some Muslims still want to give it importance and draw attention to themselves. Let those who wish to discuss the book discuss it.
They are still giving importance to a book that is 1400 years old... what you talking about Satanic Verses, which is just a few years old

Old January 31st, 2012, 09:05 AM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
appears very lopsided.
more later..
The way I see it is ... they got too rigid and repressive in dealing with how to regulate the interactions between men and women and on the question of how women should dress. The result of that rigidity is this bacha baz custom. If tomorrow they loosen up a bit, this bacha baz custom would probably reduce to a significant degree over time. When men have other alternatives, they won't normally go for this kind of thing. Biology will work its normal course.