eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old October 24th, 2008, 12:04 PM
eCharchan

santra has a reputation beyond reputesantra has a reputation beyond reputesantra has a reputation beyond reputesantra has a reputation beyond reputesantra has a reputation beyond reputesantra has a reputation beyond reputesantra has a reputation beyond reputesantra has a reputation beyond reputesantra has a reputation beyond reputesantra has a reputation beyond reputesantra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kalyan court sends Raj Thackeray to 14-day judicial custody

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeMan View Post
Very true, and to add to that, Thackerays, who are not original inhabitants of Mumbai, came to this city in search of livelihood.

Read the autobiography of his grandfather Prabodhankar Thackeray (Bal Thackeray's father). Prabodhankar Thackeray, who studied in Madhya Pradesh, has written how he travelled in other states for livelihood",
That makes Raj a Bhaiya too.
This raises interesting questions in my mind,

What makes people outsiders?
The poeple who are born in particluar states are considered insiders in that state?
Is the similar mother tongue and state language makes person son of soil?

I see Mumbai as land of opportunity within India where people from all states come to make livelihood.

Same way lots of us on echarcha came to US (Land of opportunity) from India. does that makes us outsiders here?
Old October 24th, 2008, 12:09 PM
The DeeMan Inside.

DeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by santra View Post
This raises interesting questions in my mind,

What makes people outsiders?
The poeple who are born in particluar states are considered insiders in that state?
Is the similar mother tongue and state language makes person son of soil?

I see Mumbai as land of opportunity within India where people from all states come to make livelihood.

Same way lots of us on echarcha came to US (Land of opportunity) from India. does that makes us outsiders here?
True, I dont understand how can one be an outsider in his/her own country. I am an indian and I have the right to move across India and do what ever I want to do.
Ppl on eCharcha who are in US are really outsiders. Thank GOD, there is no one like Raj Thakre in US
Old October 24th, 2008, 12:43 PM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeMan View Post
True, I dont understand how can one be an outsider in his/her own country. I am an indian and I have the right to move across India and do what ever I want to do.
Ppl on eCharcha who are in US are really outsiders. Thank GOD, there is no one like Raj Thakre in US
not true! you cant do jackshit in Kashmir! not even start a business!

but why blame kashmiris when we have ppl who are supporting raj thakre! they are against article 370 in kashmir but they are supporting something similar in maharastra! they accuse tamilians of being separatists and regionalists, yet the are ready to accept the same in maharastra!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old October 24th, 2008, 05:23 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykode View Post
Well this is politics bhau. I do not think Raj is innocent either, but who will put hands on Lalu and others? Raj wants to own Mumbai and so he has to pay for it. I am wondering what is Bal Thackeray doing now?
SS is now a family corporation ... Thakreys have turned builders, hoteliers, and restaurateurs ... leaving this guy Home Alone to play with uncle's old toys.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!