eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > TV and Radio

Notices

TV and Radio Whats up with your favorite show?

Old November 19th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Senior eCharchan

Pratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond repute
North and South

North and South is a British television drama serial, produced by the BBC and originally broadcast in four episodes on BBC One between November and December 2004. It follows the story of Margaret Hale (Daniela Denby-Ashe), a young woman from southern England who has to move to the North after her father decides to leave the clergy. The family struggles to adjust itself to the industrial town's customs, especially after meeting the Thorntons, a proud family of cotton mill owners who seem to despise their social inferiors. The story explores the issues of class and gender, as Margaret's sympathy for the town mill workers conflicts with her growing attraction to John Thornton (Richard Armitage).
The serial is based on the 1855 Victorian novel of the same title by Elizabeth Gaskell. It was adapted for television by Sandy Welch and directed by Brian Percival. Despite their initially low expectations, the BBC responded to positive audience reception by releasing the series on DVD on 11 April 2005.

Old November 19th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Senior eCharchan

Pratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: North and South

Those who love romantic movies this mini series is for them.

The lead actor is so rivetingly handsome.

The end is the best, the way he keeps looking [absolutely steadfast] at Margaret the heroine of the film and she tries to avoid making eye contact and keeps talking to him with a shivering voice is totally heart melting.

Wow what a lovely movie- serial.

You can find it streaming on netflix!!
Old November 19th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you created this thread for a shot at getting another crown

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old November 19th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I thought you created this thread for a shot at getting another crown
And you are so predictable my friend. I knew you would be the first to respond in this thread after just reading the title

NORTH AND SOUTH.

Remember I am from WEST so I dont create threads with North and South in the title!!!!

Last edited by Pratiksha; November 19th, 2010 at 05:05 PM.
Old November 19th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratiksha View Post
And you are so predictable my friend. I knew you would be the first the respond in this thread after just reading the title

NORTH AND SOUTH.

Remember I am from WEST so I dont create threads with North and South in the title!!!!
West? Ha ha... there is no west... or the only west for India is USA

We southies have to stick together... and fight for a crown.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old November 19th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
West? Ha ha... there is no west... or the only west for India is USA

We southies have to stick together... and fight for a crown.
Okie. So how about this. We start a thread mutually and if it wins the crown we share it ??? And after that you shall never ever call me a southie amma but you shall address me as western ghatan?

Deal?!!!
Old November 19th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Okie. So how about this. We start a thread mutually and if it wins the crown we share it ??? And after that you shall never ever call me a southie amma but you shall address me as western ghatan?

Deal?!!!
You are a western ghatan... there is no doubt of that. But ghatis belong to the super group of madrasis. They are just a sub-group.

Old November 19th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
You are a western ghatan... there is no doubt of that. But ghatis belong to the super group of madrasis. They are just a sub-group.
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggh
Old November 20th, 2010, 04:51 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggh
That's a typical Northern (punjaban) reaction - you are now allowed to use it. You can only say "meow"
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old November 20th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

When will we have topics other then North South,Veg Non-veg (eggs included),EC/DC

Lately I have seen thread starter cheating to bring traffic to their thread(s) by talking about some of the above topics
Old November 20th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
That's a typical Northern (punjaban) reaction - you are now allowed to use it. You can only say "meow"
Saneless say "meow" cause I am now allowed to say Arrrgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
When will we have topics other then North South,Veg Non-veg (eggs included),EC/DC

Lately I have seen thread starter cheating to bring traffic to their thread(s) by talking about some of the above topics
Swami watch the series, you will learn a lot of good things.
Old November 20th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Saneless say "meow" cause I am now allowed to say Arrrgh

Swami watch the series, you will learn a lot of good things.
Apunki english thodi majboori mei chalti hi,understanding ke liye kisi ko butter maarna padega
Old November 21st, 2010, 05:46 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: North and South

South is more corrupt.

See this guy Raja...........

ReAd and inspired by post title only.......