eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > International Politics

Notices

International Politics Hey aren't we all experts at world politics?

Old January 23rd, 2016, 07:28 AM
Junior eCharchan

Pakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy North India's poverty, backwardness, instability: A well designed plan by geniuses from South

North India's poverty, backwardness, instability: A well designed plan by geniuses from South.

Have you noticed these things?

The concentration of engineering colleges is more in South.

The IT industry is more in South.

Till independence many great scientists emerged from Bengal: Jagdish Chandra Bose, Satyendra Bose, Meghnad Saha, Prafulla Chandra Ray etc. But since 1950s we haven't heard of any from that state.

The narcotics drugs problem is mostly in Punjab.

The Naxalite problem

I think all this is a deliberate plan by Southies who dominate Indian intelligence agencies. Agencies like RAW, IB etc traditionally had titular heads hailing from other regions. But they were actually puppets controlled by someone running the show from behind the scene.

Infact I think there is no security threat from Bangladesh. Indian intelligence (read South Indian intelligence) is using terrorism as an excuse to suppress science talent there.

If all this is indeed the case, I don’t know why South is doing this.

Could it be that Northies are not original inhabitants and there is a genuine concern of South’s survival because of overpopulating ways of North? Perhaps Southies are retrieving the lost ground by sending many Mallus to work in Afghanistan.

Or could it be due to some animosity?

Or could it be due to simple greed of land and resources?

This thinking explains why a handful of lethargic and cowardly people like British could enslave India, a country of geniuses and brave.

Okay why doesn’t the South finish off the North fast? It may be because they need North’s populace to fight Pakistan.
Old January 23rd, 2016, 11:20 AM
Banned

Jaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of light
Re: North India's poverty, backwardness, instability: A well designed plan by geniuses from South

No matter what, leadership will always come from North/East/West. North/east/west is fighting against terrorists, south is insulated from all this. Historically, North/East/West fought invaders, freedom fighters came from this region.

There is no doubt Northern states such as UP/Bihar is sucking the blood. Neither we need to emulate North, nor South, mostly Madrasis which are socially awkward. What we need to emulate is WESTERN and Middle India where substance, style and elegance meet.

WESTERN India is not at odds with Indian culture, its heritage, language yet it also stands for progress and development. Maddus think India is a subset of TN, not the other way around.

Last edited by Jaggudada; January 23rd, 2016 at 05:15 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2016, 12:35 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: North India's poverty, backwardness, instability: A well designed plan by geniuses from South

Southies also don't contribute to defense .. Few handfuls here and there, that's all. Structurally they are weaker with smaller chest, army has special allowance for them.
Old January 23rd, 2016, 02:03 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Southies also don't contribute to defense .. Few handfuls here and there, that's all. Structurally they are weaker with smaller chest, army has special allowance for them.
More than structure, it is about families. One cousin who made to NDA dropped the idea since his sis started crying when he was about to board his train. Another one told his family that he had got a job in 'ministry of defense'. He joined SSC but left it aftee the SSC was over.

Army's requirements for height and chest are not too tough. Height requirement is 157 cm (5'3" or so. ) it is relaxed for north east and mallus. Again my info comes from ads I saw in 87 or so.
Old January 23rd, 2016, 05:14 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree... they all look wimpy too. Not what a typical soldier should look like. But they are very intelligent... and I have a feeling it is their intelligence that holds them back from joining the army. Just think about it. There are so many intelligent reasons for them not to join the army.

1. The southern states are secure... any enemy that wants to attack India will try it from the north.
2. It is very cold in the north... and army people have to stay out in the cold and harsh weather for extended periods of time.
3. Our politicians would rather visit peaceful people when they die an unnatural death... not many give a rat's ass to a soldier's funeral.
4. You really do not have to be very intelligent to be a soldier... just any random bhaiya would do

I am sure there are many more... will post them as I think of them.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old January 23rd, 2016, 06:35 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Centuries of stable life gives southies a head start in education and easy sleepy lifestyle. It's for the north indians to secure the wimpy sissies.

Even in the US I have observed southies are scared of everything.. Kuchh panga ho jaaye to .. We north indians have to secure the situation. Generally a darpok community the southies.
Old January 23rd, 2016, 08:43 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Centuries of stable life gives southies a head start in education and easy sleepy lifestyle. It's for the north indians to secure the wimpy sissies.

Even in the US I have observed southies are scared of everything.. Kuchh panga ho jaaye to .. We north indians have to secure the situation. Generally a darpok community the southies.
Yeah, it is like we are the big brothers... who toil hard and sweat blood so that our younger brother will study and educate himself to the highest level and lead a life of luxury

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old January 23rd, 2016, 08:44 PM
Banned

werewolf2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Do you mean it? How many incidents you have seen which confirms to this thinking? Mysore mein apne ankhon se kai baar dekha hai ki it's the other way round.
Old January 23rd, 2016, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolf2 View Post
Do you mean it? How many incidents you have seen which confirms to this thinking? Mysore mein apne ankhon se kai baar dekha hai ki it's the other way round.
Dude I've seen it all in my 12 years in US.. Gults, kannadiga, tamilians, mallus.. All scaredy crows when dealing with even the slightest of hostile situations. Had many drunken arguments with racist country folks in TN, GA and KY bars and roads.. Police came in a few times, got thrown out by bouncers .. All my southie friends/roomies would hide for cover and not stand up. Buggers can't even change a flat tire the pussies call AAA all the time. Don't get me wrong not all are that way, but most are total fattus.

The thing is many southies lived in protected environment with no exposure to anything.. Most haven't stepped out of their town in India except going to Tirupathi.

Even scared and shy to ask when people will vacate public tennis courts. Punjabis, Delhiites and few marathi folks only were brave to handle tough situations.
Old January 23rd, 2016, 09:13 PM
Banned

Jaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of light

As assholic as Pakis are, without the India-Pak fight, Pakis are more fun,mazza,masti to hangout with compare to our hinglish speaking loongi wallas.
Old January 24th, 2016, 01:10 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had many drunken arguments with racist country folks in TN, GA and KY bars and roads.. Police came in a few times, got thrown out by bouncers .
Reminds me of my visits to 'Chav town' Romford (sounds very similar to Rampur). Whitest town in Greater London infamous for toughies. I used to go to an infamous bar there and actually befriended many Kallus. Even the big Kallu bouncer came to know me and would let me inside easily. I used to travel from a nearby town to that place. I used to mention that for same price as a movie, I could see action (bar fights), romance (lots of PDA), song and dance with beer. Once I met up with a guy who used to live in Romford. He said that he was too scared to venture into a bar/club in Romford and would explore other avenues whenever in a mood for beer. Don't fully remember but almost sure he was a southie

Shortly after 7/7, one gora was asking my Gujju friend to show his bags and the friend was arguing back. He didn't ask to check my bag:-)

Quote:
Buggers can't even change a flat tire the pussies call AAA all the time. Don't get me wrong not all are that way, but most are total fattus.
Whats the use of AAA otherwise. I used to change flat tires when I was a kid in India, but too lazy to do that here. Plus not even sure whether the nuts and spanners will work properly.

Quote:
The thing is many southies lived in protected environment with no exposure to anything.. Most haven't stepped out of their town in India except going to Tirupathi.
And Dallas/Edison/Bay Area as the case may be.
One niece landed in dirty pai's gaon to do PhD, but moved to Dallas since she was more comfy with huge number of gults there.
Old January 24th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Banned

werewolf2 is on a distinguished road
Question Re: North India's poverty, backwardness, instability: A well designed plan by geniuses from South

Quote:
Dude I've seen it all in my 12 years in US.. Gults, kannadiga, tamilians, mallus.. All scaredy crows when dealing with even the slightest of hostile situations. Had many drunken arguments with racist country folks in TN, GA and KY bars and roads.. Police came in a few times, got thrown out by bouncers .. All my southie friends/roomies would hide for cover and not stand up. Buggers can't even change a flat tire the pussies call AAA all the time. Don't get me wrong not all are that way, but most are total fattus.

Even scared and shy to ask when people will vacate public tennis courts. Punjabis, Delhiites and few marathi folks only were brave to handle tough situations.
Oh yaara in my heart of hearts I wish your theory to be true. But does it hold for people of most walks of life? You must have seen only the onsite IT professionals.

Reality check: In my town I have seen people who I think will hold their own in dangerous situations like white racism and military. The Kodava (Coorgese) community are disproportionately high in numbers in military, right?
Old January 25th, 2016, 10:02 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Southies & northie are different in many many ways. From food habits to outfits to physical & mental attributes. Both have their pros & cons. Not right to generalize. As far as independent India goes, Northies have given maximum netas & bureaucrats. Southies have given much more useful things.
Old January 25th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:

I agree with you that it is not in general but most are total fattus. But you got to agree with me too that this fattuness is because madrasis are highly intelligent. Intelligence and fear go hand in hand. More the intelligent... more you got to think of repercussions and what-nots. Low intelligence means just shout 'jo bole wo soniya' and jump into it

Old January 25th, 2016, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I agree with you that it is not in general but most are total fattus. But you got to agree with me too that this fattuness is because madrasis are highly intelligent. Intelligence and fear go hand in hand. More the intelligent... more you got to think of repercussions and what-nots. Low intelligence means just shout 'jo bole wo soniya' and jump into it
Interesting.. Also explains why southies can't hold on to their beliefs, religion, etc. Very easy to convert.