eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old March 7th, 2002, 10:48 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Any1 here seen a UFO?

any of mah echarchan brothos out here who have seen a UFO? ..i mean a flyin not fokkin object

i recently saw a Lucky Ali interview in which he said that during his stay in New Zealand he saw 2 UFOs!

r these bitches just myths?

u guyz heard 'bout Area 51 (?) in Arizona??

Last edited by DesiBaba; March 7th, 2002 at 10:52 AM.
Old March 7th, 2002, 10:55 AM
Third Echelon

padhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to all

Dont start this topic again. A couple of months back a similar topic started and it was derailed.

BTW...its area 51 in groom lake.

Do a google search on Area 51 and all your questions will be answered.
Junior eCharchan

prosedevi is on a distinguished road
That is why he is "Lucky"
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Well I saw one yesterday at Penn station.. I could not identify her.. so she qualifies as a Unidentified fokkable object..

Seriously.. Area 51 somewhere in the deserts is a secret airbase. They test a lot of objects and some might be very funny looking so.. not surprised. If anyone had seen the SR71 black bird or the F117 night hawk they would claim its a UFO cos it looks so not like a plane.. imaging a triangle flying..
Old March 7th, 2002, 11:00 AM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
whats was the roswel , new mexico incident all about then? CRAP?
Old March 7th, 2002, 11:01 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
U.S. UFO SIGHTINGS DATABASE

http://ufos.about.com/library/bldata/blsight2.htm

yup padhu,i agree this topic is kindda hackneyed but ti has alwayz been "an object of mah affection" and it still continues to intrigue me.
all i wanna know is whether any echarchan here has in fact seen it..would be interesting rite?
Old March 7th, 2002, 11:05 AM
Chosen One

http://www.rense.com/ufo4/liveufo.htm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg az2.jpg (40.4 KB, 112 views)
Old March 7th, 2002, 01:04 PM
Third Echelon

padhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to all

desibaba, i personally belive in UFO's and inteligent lifeform. I dont belive that we are alone in this humungus universe. Sometimes on a clear starry night i just gaze in the sky hoping that what i belive is true. Thing is that this topic is very sensitive in nature. Some belive and some dont and each side try a lot to convince the other side about it.

Cyberji, i personally have had the pleaseure of going to Roswell when i was in New Mexico. Albuquerque is a major Air Foce base, and a constant run for high altitude high speed test flights between Glake. Not to forget the testing of space material and stealth technologies that go on at LANL. From my personal experince i dont think we had visitors in roswell but a superior Air Force technology that went down at that time. It can be an SR-71, or an F-117 or B2 or some X series plane (they do have weird shapes). That area is so under developed that at night if you kept a basketball 10 feet from you on the road you wont be able to see it. Its a freakin desert. So i wont be surprised that the locals if they saw anything that night could just be the sound of some supersonic craft and then an explosion and nothin that even remotely testifies a UFO.

btw GPEL SR-71 was not built on Groom Lake, but the nighthawk was.

Last edited by padhu; March 7th, 2002 at 01:12 PM.
Old March 7th, 2002, 01:07 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Yes phadu I know that... I was just giving and example.

Desibaba, I do belive there are intelligent life form elsewhere but somehow I am still not able to come to grip that they might have mastered the technology of warp speed travels and reach earth and then leave without fingering us further.
Old March 7th, 2002, 01:44 PM
Senior eCharchan

BlrBoy is on a distinguished road
Why is it majority of the UFO sighting happens in the developed countries????
Old March 7th, 2002, 02:06 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
It would be same as saying why in HollyWood movies .
Aliens always attack US and What the first thing they do ,

BOMB NY.
Old March 7th, 2002, 04:30 PM
Chosen One

Quote:
Originally posted by BlrBoy
Why is it majority of the UFO sighting happens in the developed countries????
guess they wanna check out or keep themselves abreast wit the "whats hot whats not" stuff on earth,and i guess the most developed countries would be the rite places to visit

also,UFO sightings are a worldwide phenomenon, with reports coming from almost every nation. Some countries, however, have more reports than others. In particular, a large number of UFO reports come from the United States, Argentina, Brazil, England, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, and Russia. By contrast, few reports (considering their large populations) are received from Mexico, Germany, and India.
Old March 7th, 2002, 04:31 PM
Chosen One

Exclamation Reported UFO Sightings in India

ufo's in India...kewl na?!!

http://www.ufoindia.org/sightings.htm
Old March 7th, 2002, 05:32 PM
Senior eCharchan

bhartiya is an unknown quantity at this point
i personaly feel all these UFO sightings are mere figment of either imagination or mistaken identity...

I believe there would be some inteligent life forms in other parts of the universe. But them coming to earth has a very very low probability.... earth is not even a tiniest of dust spec in this infinite universe... I guess all the UFO sightings/Alien Abductions are plain Hoax.. or even may be seeing something real and strange but may have been a secret missile/airplane test by a govt. ...

Last edited by bhartiya; March 7th, 2002 at 05:36 PM.
Old March 8th, 2002, 01:51 AM
Junior eCharchan

BawdyBuddy is on a distinguished road
For latest info on UFO's Visit this site :-

UFO.com

Best site for UFO's

Last edited by BawdyBuddy; March 8th, 2002 at 01:55 AM.