eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2009, 12:48 PM
The Observer !

Honest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please report your problems (site related) here

My posts are also missing from the Attn. Honest / Swami thread. After my post, Tantric Yogi also posted and that post too is missing.

You guys are lucky enough that you are able to access Echarcha.

I'm not able to Access Echarcha through my Regular Cable Broadband Connection. Posting this using my Idea Mobile Data Card.

Cha Pai, please look into the matter. Again I'm unable to access the forum through my Cable Broadband Connection.
Old May 6th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Please report your problems (site related) here

FOLKS,

I am finally back online.

First of all - our ISP has installed our site on a new faster server. You should be seeing speed increase in loading of our site.

Secondly - To prevent hacker attacks, the ISP had installed a firewall rule called HTTP Response Splitting. So if you are able to access the site via one ISP and not via your other ISP, then please talk to your ISP about it.

Thirdly - If your posts or threads went missing then it was because of the transition to new servers. They did not want to shut down the site and tried their best, but there was obviously some lag in replicating the database from old to the new server.

So please clear your cachce, cookies and then try the site again.

Thank you for your patience.

Sunit
Old May 6th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honest View Post
My posts are also missing from the Attn. Honest / Swami thread. After my post, Tantric Yogi also posted and that post too is missing.

You guys are lucky enough that you are able to access Echarcha.

I'm not able to Access Echarcha through my Regular Cable Broadband Connection. Posting this using my Idea Mobile Data Card.

Cha Pai, please look into the matter. Again I'm unable to access the forum through my Cable Broadband Connection.

I had sent the details to your ISP (Hathaway). Please talk to them again. There is nothing I can do right away. Also refer to my earlier post and talk to them about HTTP splitting.

All these extra security measures are in place to prevent DOS attacks which we saw a few days ago.

Please check.
Old May 6th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Please read this link too
http://www.securiteam.com/securityre...WP0E2KFGK.html
Old May 6th, 2009, 03:22 PM
The Observer !

Honest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Please report your problems (site related) here

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
FOLKS,

I am finally back online.

First of all - our ISP has installed our site on a new faster server. You should be seeing speed increase in loading of our site.
Quote:
I had sent the details to your ISP (Hathaway). Please talk to them again. There is nothing I can do right away. Also refer to my earlier post and talk to them about HTTP splitting.
Dear Cha Pai, my problem seems to be resolved just right now.

Now, I can access Echarcha from my Regular Cable Broadband Connection.

And yes the loading speed is also good.

Thanks !
Old May 6th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honest View Post
Dear Cha Pai, my problem seems to be resolved just right now.

Now, I can access Echarcha from my Regular Cable Broadband Connection.

And yes the loading speed is also good.

Thanks !
Our ISP has added an accelarator to our site without any cost to us
Old May 6th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@echarcha.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Old May 6th, 2009, 03:35 PM
The Observer !

Quote:
Our ISP has added an accelarator to our site without any cost to us
I just checked the speed by opening multiple threads at a time. Yes the pages are loading at the ROCKET SPEED.

The accelerator added by your ISP is working great.
Old May 6th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Test reply.
Old May 6th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Test reply.
Unable to post myself. Lets hope this one gets posted.
Old May 6th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

I am unable to send messages
Old May 6th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@echarcha.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

test 1 reply
Old May 6th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Arrow Re: Please report your problems (site related) here

Please continue here-->
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31482