eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old May 21st, 2005, 12:45 PM
Banned

max de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud of
75% Reservation for Muslims in AMU.

once Again Kangress(anti hindu party) trying to play vote politics..
according to new rules..only 25% hindus are eligible to get admission in Aligarh
university.
rest 75% seats will be filled by the muslims only..
http://us.jagran.com/newssite/nation...4574&lpageno=1
Old May 21st, 2005, 01:39 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 75% Reservation for Muslims in AMU.

You cannot imagine what level these scums(read politicians) can degrade to...
Old May 21st, 2005, 01:42 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max de Indiana
once Again Kangress(anti hindu party) trying to play vote politics..
according to new rules..only 25% hindus are eligible to get admission in Aligarh
university.
rest 75% seats will be filled by the muslims only..
http://us.jagran.com/newssite/nation...4574&lpageno=1
That's a MUSLIM university....so why the noise?

The same should be in reverse order for Benares Hindu University...and there should be no noise then as well
Old May 21st, 2005, 02:18 PM
Banned

max de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar

The same should be in reverse order for Benares Hindu University...and there should be no noise then as well
may be you like 100% reservation for muslims..

we r one country..aligarh is also part of India...
earlier they reserved 25%seats for muslims...but now increased up to 75% .
rest 25% for all

it shows that..Kangress is.. one of the most anti hindu party in Indian History.
Old May 21st, 2005, 03:30 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max de Indiana
may be you like 100% reservation for muslims..

we r one country..aligarh is also part of India...

it shows that..Kangress is.. one of the most anti hindu party in Indian History.
by that argument Hindus can go about doing prayers in Mosque...because Mosque is part of India

and Muslims should be allowed to say Allah-u-Akbar and bend over in direction of Kaaba in any Mandir

I am all for it....but are you?
Old May 21st, 2005, 10:41 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
by that argument Hindus can go about doing prayers in Mosque...because Mosque is part of India

and Muslims should be allowed to say Allah-u-Akbar and bend over in direction of Kaaba in any Mandir

then why give govt grants to it, make it a private univ and do rangralia we dont care
-babu
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old May 22nd, 2005, 06:48 PM
Senior eCharchan

tapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond repute

I ask why the hell we need religion/cast based reservation at all? Constitution should be amended to prevent such things (I know..will never happen ). If at all, have it based on economic condition of the person/family.
Old May 22nd, 2005, 07:57 PM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ROFMLAO

This logic of yours speaks volumes about your level of intellect and wisdom ... should have taken enough hint from that mushroom thread

Guess what, even after this realization, I was supposed to prove to you about consciousness ...

Anyways, I wouldnt like to derail the thread as it would not serve any good ... but then, I would like other echarchans to have a look at this post before you edit your argument(s) ....

reminds me of your emphatic claim of SBG not talking abt vegetarianism ... You want an example of what comes from a vegetative mind ... this post of yours ...

--LandYA

P.S. Mods you can delete this and subsequent posts if you find that I was the cause for derailment of this thread ...

Last edited by landyaBhai; May 22nd, 2005 at 08:05 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2005, 03:54 AM
The Great Dictator

kingfisher is on a distinguished road

Why are we upset about Muslim reservations ? most of the people in India want reservations everyone wants to secure the future of his/her community I mean EVERYONE and at a more personal level for his/her family.

Some years back there were management colleges in Mumbai who wanted to reserve seats for certain communities. So Gujju trusts wanted seats reserved for Gujjus, South Indian trusts wanted reservations for Southies ....
I think this was actually implemented cant remember for sure.

Its all our insecurity, we are all concerned of our survival so everyone wants some reservation for themselves. And then these politicians feed on our fear and insecurity, cant blame them they are doing just what helps themselves. No one can change these idiot insecure people, better make use of their fears and help them fight against each other.

I think India is already in midst of a civil war , the weapons are reservations, riots, communal/secular politics. The casualty of this war is the human being. All that we have now are zombies whose mind is controlled by fear.
Old May 23rd, 2005, 03:40 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABU_HYDERABADI
then why give govt grants to it, make it a private univ and do rangralia we dont care
-babu
But would you tolerate Benares Hindu University to be without govt grants??
Old May 23rd, 2005, 03:42 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
Originally Posted by landyaBhai
ROFMLAO

This logic of yours speaks volumes about your level of intellect and wisdom ... should have taken enough hint from that mushroom thread

Guess what, even after this realization, I was supposed to prove to you about consciousness ...

Anyways, I wouldnt like to derail the thread as it would not serve any good ... but then, I would like other echarchans to have a look at this post before you edit your argument(s) ....

reminds me of your emphatic claim of SBG not talking abt vegetarianism ... You want an example of what comes from a vegetative mind ... this post of yours ...

--LandYA

P.S. Mods you can delete this and subsequent posts if you find that I was the cause for derailment of this thread ...

Ouch...sorry to step on your balls again
Old May 23rd, 2005, 05:47 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:

I think some folks here have misinterpreted this comment....let me explain

what i meant was that if there is a 75% reservation for Hindus in BHU.....Muslims should not be making any noise
Old May 23rd, 2005, 09:25 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABU_HYDERABADI
-babu
Considering the mammoth population of Mulsims in AP and also the number of Muslim sympathisers I feel that there should be 75% reservations for Muslims even in Osmania univ of Hyderabad.
Old May 23rd, 2005, 09:27 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think some folks here have misinterpreted this comment....let me explain

what i meant was that if there is a 75% reservation for Hindus in BHU.....Muslims should not be making any noise
Yes but then that situation would not arise as any proposal to this effect would be shot down by the same secularists.
Old May 23rd, 2005, 09:28 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking
Considering the mammoth population of Mulsims in AP and also the number of Muslim sympathisers I feel that there should be 75% reservations for Muslims even in Osmania univ of Hyderabad.
I suggest that we keep 75% reservations for muslims in G maaring of viking
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.