eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Recipe Corner

Notices

Recipe Corner Share your tried-and-tested favourite recipes...

Old October 13th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
How to make Tomato Soup.

Tomato Soup,…

Folks,… Loads of Tomatoes are coming, from my Home garden and people also give it from Church, job and where not,…

So,….After watching 4-8, YT videos,.. I concluded it, how to make it an easiest way, my way,.. and here I came up with,….

It’s Pretty simple, very healthy and good for the body,…

Make it In Microwave, No Fire or Flame, No sticking, No burning,…

1. Take 5-7 tomatoes,.. wash it, make sure no worm-holes or broken it should be ( Or it has iiyals/worms inside ),....and Blend it in a Blender, with water, do not make it too thin,… ( do not make fine puree either, but just blend it, so that seeds are still visible in paste,..

2. Same Bowl ( My favorite )

• Prepare a nice ‘tadka’ - jeera, ajama, hing, Tal, methi, pieces of dhana,

3. After 2 minute of microwaving the tadka in a 2 table spoon of cooking oil,….

Add the Blender’s tomato paste,.. steer,….. add spices like sugar, black pepper , garam masala, salt, haldi, soonth, ganthoda, aam-choor powder ( mango’s fine dry crust ) , dhana-jeera crust, little lemon,… steer it,...and again microwave it 4-6 minutes,….... steer it and serve,.....

4. If you have bread crumbs put in it and serve,…..[ see YT videos for how to make Bread's dry small pieces to add ] Though, it’s not compulsorily needed

If it seems too thin,.. you may also add starch / Corn powder ( for making pancake ) and steer it and warm/heat it for 3 -4 minutes , to make it little thicker,…

Serve hot and eat w/ biscuits/triscuits and/or w/ soup crackers ….

Once it cools down, you can preserve/store it in refrigerator for 2-3 days and use/consume it within those 2-3 days,…..

Last edited by log1iszero; October 13th, 2017 at 11:46 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 10:57 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to make Tomato Soup.

Nice one.. during winters the soups are good comfort food. I will try this one.
Old October 14th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: How to make Tomato Soup.

^ Watch few videos first on YT.

You may use butter or Ghee instead of cooking oil,...

In search box there you put " How to make Tomato Soup " and many videos will appear,...

For any item,... I prefer the videos, from the, following main-frame expertise cooking expert people ( you can also add their name in the search box there, to be particular.. )

Hetal and anuja
Bhavna
Manjula
Sanjeev kapoor
Tarala Dalal
Wah Re Wah / VahReVah

There are also many videos about How you make " green chutney " and freeze them in small ziplock begs, individually inside freezer,... which can be used to eat with almost, many of the items,.. like, iidali, dosa, dhokla, khaman, Gota, Bhajiya, pani-puri, batata-vada, Sandwich, Bhel, ragado-petis, samosa, kachori, Muthiya, Chat, handvo, khandavi, bhaidku, Paratha, Poteya, Patra,..... etc etc.

Few videos are too good on, " How to cut onion in different ways " .

Very first time, I'd got an unseen fruit Avocado, I never knew what is inside or how to cut it, How far to let it ripe,...peel it or what ? - I had to YT search the videos for the methods of eating it,... lol

Also watch videos on How to cut Pomegranate,... They have videos on all,.. including how to cut Cabbage, coli flower,... shred cheese,..... Cut a pineapple or watermelon,....and all tricks

They also teach you how to fold / close the potato chips beg, ( for unused potato chips ) without using any pin / stapler, so that no flies can get inside...

Last edited by log1iszero; October 14th, 2017 at 03:17 PM.