eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Sports

Notices

Sports Your arena, your grounds, your pitch...

Old March 30th, 2015, 11:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
For cricket fans

This is about South African cricketers visiting their fans.
That is how both fans and cricketers should be treated.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old March 30th, 2015, 12:24 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: For cricket fans

good one.. thanks for sharing.
Old March 30th, 2015, 01:18 PM
Senior eCharchan

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Old March 30th, 2015, 01:33 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Don't mind but I don't believe the Indian team plays for the country.. they play for money. Period.

A very close relative has had many business interactions with Virat Kohli, the bugger knows no humility or respect or courtesy, throws his weight at the drop of a hat. Even when he was playing Ranji he was as brash as he was few weeks back when he let loose his volleys of abuses on a journalist. Still to me only his cricket matters so lets not bring in anything personal.

Only few older cricketers are humble, grounded and personable. Rahul Dravid of the recent lot is at the top of that list.

So when people post stories like this one below I only laugh..

Quote:
One night during December 2006, when Virat Kohli was with Delhi in Karnataka for his debut Ranji Season he got a call at 3 am to know that his father Prem Kohli has died after being on the bed for a month due to a brain stroke.

At that moment Virat was the overnight batsman for Delhi. He was in two minds whether to play or not and called his coach who was in Australia. His coach advised him to play as such chances does not come everyday and it is difficult to make it to the team. He went on to make 90 (on which he got a wrong decision) in that innings and saved the follow on for his team. He went straight to his dad's funeral after that innings and didn't take part in the rest of the match.

He was only 18 at that time and even the Karnataka players couldn't resist themselves from applauding him for his commitment and mental strength
His mom's words on this incident- "Virat changed a bit after that day. Overnight he became a much more matured person. He took every match seriously. He hated being on the bench. It's as if his life hinged totally on cricket after that day. Now, he looked like he was chasing his father's dream which was his own too."
Old March 30th, 2015, 02:05 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Jaggu ji, the Pic does not say how the Pak team got welcome. i could not find anything this time, but in 1996 they had to divert the flight from Lahore to Karachi because Junta was waiting with rotten eggs and tomatoes in lahore. Plus one guy shot the Tv and then himself and a lot of people blamed a woman being a PM for loss to India.
Old March 30th, 2015, 10:43 PM
Senior eCharchan

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

yaaah I know that event,.. but this time the pics I saw,...

Paki guy waasim akram is a way happy
and is speaking very high on his twitter as
Australia ( his Sasural ) has won,.... ( He has an Australian wife )
just like 10 yrs ago,.. Sonia was favoring very hard, Italy for da Fifa win ! Lol.

commentry box me bi akhtar newzealand ko
wasim aus ko support kar rahe te

Few Glimpse links,..

http://i.imgur.com/sbKCudR.jpg
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CBQ8-ofVIAARr0c.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/K4p4mdN.jpg
http://i.minus.com/jwkLyfhwgq8Yv.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBRaDWzUwAAYBHS.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EUHD2Ft.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EOMrGkM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ech2v3B.jpg

Old March 30th, 2015, 11:03 PM
Senior eCharchan

KRK reviews - India - Australia semi final,..
https://www.youtube.com/embed/JOjCEpwxl_A

Afridi singing Mauka Mauka for India,..
https://www.youtube.com/embed/700NlGNFdGE

Last edited by Jagmohan; March 30th, 2015 at 11:10 PM.
Old March 31st, 2015, 07:58 AM

Many Sachin fans (rather ACs) on my FB timeline have posted this.. thought I'd share.

Maxwell left in the middle of an interview to greet the God of Cricket
It doesn't matter if you're a part of the World Cup winning squad. If the God appears, you pay your respects to Him.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old March 31st, 2015, 01:13 PM
Senior eCharchan

Sachin is funnily Brilliant,...here
I AGREE

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; March 31st, 2015 at 01:21 PM. Reason: added youtube tags.. thanks for sharing
Old March 31st, 2015, 07:46 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Many Sachin fans (rather ACs) on my FB timeline have posted this.. thought I'd share.

Maxwell left in the middle of an interview to greet the God of Cricket
It doesn't matter if you're a part of the World Cup winning squad. If the God appears, you pay your respects to Him.

I AGREE
Great stuff Must be the Mumbai Indians connection.

Sent from my iPhone.
Old April 1st, 2015, 07:13 AM

Welcome Sachin the coach

Former Indian cricketer and legendary batsman Sachin Tendulkar is all set to replace Duncan Fletcher as Team India's coach. Ending weeks of speculation over who would succeed Fletcher after World Cup, the BCCI announced the decision to give Sachin a three-year contract after a Working Committee meeting on Tuesday as no one knows the Indian team better than the legendary batsman.

It has been reliably learnt that MS Dhoni and Virat Kohli played an important hand in recommending Sachin for the job. Also the board consulted former BCCI chief N Srinavasan and Team Director Ravi Shastri, before finalising Tendulkar's appointment.

Sachin is likely to join India after the IPL ends. "The contract with Sachin is for three years," BCCI said in a press release.

"After a lot of thought and consultation, I and BCCI secretary placed Sachin's name before the Working Committee, which the committee ratified," Jagmohan Dalmiya, the BCCI president, said, adding that the terms and conditions of Sachin's appointment would be the same as that of Fletcher's.

When asked about Sachin's appointment, Dhoni said Sachin's style of coaching will surely be the same as his playing days. "Hardworking, disciplined, very professionally driven and played to his utmost potential," Dhoni said. "He will surely bring the same characteristics to his coaching."
Old April 1st, 2015, 08:08 AM

I'm wondering if Sachin has ever coached a team? He's of course mentored lots of time, was always involved in strategic decision making on and off the field. Nobody doubts his cricketing abilities but I'm not such a big fan of his stint as a captain.
Old April 1st, 2015, 01:11 PM
Senior eCharchan

^^ Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NnsmvvpMCU

Did u read last line of the link, here?==> http://ibnlive.in.com/news/cricketne...537347-78.html

Last edited by Jagmohan; April 1st, 2015 at 01:18 PM.
Old April 7th, 2015, 07:10 AM

Yuvraj's father Yograj Singh spewing hate on Dhoni.. its not the first time, but now he's just going crazy.

Probably as bad as Bhupathi's father cursing Paes.

I AGREE
Old April 7th, 2015, 07:16 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like a wannabe Sidhu, only still very crude. i remember seeing him long back in some reality or talk show when he was asking for forgiveness from Yuvraj SIngh, refusing to disclose the reason saying 'he knows what it is'. It was like an open TV appeal (Yuvraj singh was probably miles away from the frame)