eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old January 23rd, 2007, 12:18 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
please notify this in Wikipedia.

There is a pure khalistani link.

please go and notify this as a POV (no neutral) . i am not sure how to do it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinda_Sukha

i have put a comment in the talk page. go ahead and fill it guys. Also notify to your friends if possible.
Old January 23rd, 2007, 12:51 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: please notify this in Wikipedia.

Bhai mere.. I moved another post of yours to Moderators Only forum.. PLEASE DONT ADVERTISE OTHER SITES HERE WITHOUT PERMISSION!!

You are new here, you dont even participate much (just 3 posts as I write this) and you start posting links to other sites!!

We dont tolerate cross site promotions without consent from me! We are not a commercial outfit but WE DO HAVE OUR OWN STANDARDS!!

So, if you wish to stay here, stop posting links to other sites...

As for the wikipedia site, lets see if other members agree to it and take action.
Old January 23rd, 2007, 04:34 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Posting links does not mean promoting those sites!!

This post is to help enlist other members to counter the propaganda on that section of wikipedia. You could visit that link and see yourself how some folks have made martyrs out of terrorists.

Thanks for not removing it so far. the members of this forum could do a good job on that post.

i am in no way affiliated to wikipedia.

In my other post.

i just wanted to expose some ridiculous sites by showing that other link. a lot of people might laugh when they hear that there is an organisation called 'Rajputana Liberation Front'!!

BTw, 4 posts may not be bad for the first day.

Last edited by sgars; January 23rd, 2007 at 04:45 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2007, 06:28 AM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute

There isn't much on the site beyond a rather lengthy treatise on the '
khalistan' movement.
In the 'stub' itself,it is mentioned that the movement has considerably weakened,and in the lengthy article, it is clearly mentioned that 'some' fringe elements in UK and USA WHO ARE NOT AWARE OF THE VASTLY IMPROVED SITUATION (OF THE SIKHS) continue to pursue it.
I guess we can surely live with this facet of our turbulant history without wanting to BAN it.
Old January 23rd, 2007, 11:00 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars
Posting links does not mean promoting those sites!!

This post is to help enlist other members to counter the propaganda on that section of wikipedia. You could visit that link and see yourself how some folks have made martyrs out of terrorists.

Thanks for not removing it so far. the members of this forum could do a good job on that post.

i am in no way affiliated to wikipedia.

In my other post.

i just wanted to expose some ridiculous sites by showing that other link. a lot of people might laugh when they hear that there is an organisation called 'Rajputana Liberation Front'!!

BTw, 4 posts may not be bad for the first day.

I did not remove the wikipedia link as I know what wikipedia is.

As for posting other site links - yes all of us use Google or Yahoo or Ask to search the web and most of us are aware whats out there.

Usually our new members come here, take part in some exisiting threads or start some interesting threads themselves. Now we know the new users. Then later on posting links to other sites is not a problem as we know you and understand what you mean when you post new links.

You come in here, post links and expect us to not suspect that you are cross promotions? Sorry, but in my experience 99% folks who do this are promoting some other site. If I did not recognise you as the rare minority who does not, then I am sorry.

Hope you enjoy our community - the only real desi forum on the web that matters!
Old January 23rd, 2007, 09:39 PM

The Khalistan part in wikipedia is well debated. However, rather than the stub, the link i posted seems to be some malicious addition. i just wanted to flag it as 'Neutrality Disputed' (the main Khalistan Topic was flagged like that) but am not reeally aware as to how it is done in wikipedia (may be you have to be awiki admon)

On Second thoughts, the link seems to be an insignificant addition and i seem to be the only one who has been there so far. So, if we leave it like that it willl just rot there.

PS - i have joined only a day or two back, but i have been following quite some posts in this forum ,and the other link on Rajputana Liberation front was got by following the posts in Echarcha by some one promoting 'Mughalistan'
Old January 24th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Bhai, Kyu tension le rela hai?

Anybody can tweak info in the Wikipedia.

Why donchyaa edit those pages you don't like, and see the fun following that.
Old January 25th, 2007, 04:05 AM

Koi Tension Nahi. Somebody else has already done the edit.
Old February 17th, 2016, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Brought ck a couple of memories regarding JNU. will post in those threads separately.
This page in wiki is split into 2 one each for Jinda and Sukha. A bit more neutral, but there seems to be a Khalistan lobby footprint there.

Now, slightly after this time, i was involved in an edit war with some one on the page for 'Frontline' magazine. I removed sections which said 'it is anti-imperialist' saying that is all commie propaganda. The guy who put in those words was putting them back. Anyways, his profile explained his language. he claimed (rightly i think) to be a Prof of sociology in JNU.
Old January 21st, 2017, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Another Landmark. I see my second post was on Jan 23 2007. My first post which moved to mods only forum must have been a day or 2 earlier. So a full decade in EC

This is that 2nd post

Quote:
There is a pure khalistani link.

please go and notify this as a POV (no neutral) . i am not sure how to do it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinda_Sukha

i have put a comment in the talk page. go ahead and fill it guys. Also notify to your friends if possible.