eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old March 24th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
so, what do you think of an office crush?

I think they are wonderful and extremely refreshing from the routine.

Have you all had one? at some point?
Old March 24th, 2017, 10:33 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: so, what do you think of office an office crush?

I had this beautiful compounder....but didn't dare cross the line with her . I had a crush on her secretly though .
Old March 24th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
I had this beautiful compounder....but didn't dare cross the line with her . I had a crush on her secretly though .
what happened now? Did you get over it?
Old March 24th, 2017, 11:03 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
what happened now? Did you get over it?
my impression about her went down when she started stealing medicines from the clinic . she had all the keys and used to steal when i was not there . had to fire her .
Old March 24th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

Re: so, what do you think of an office crush?

Ah thats too bad.

I think thats the downside of having a crush for a long time... you tend o notice things and then it all goes down

But when in its peak, I must say the high is like no other.
Old March 24th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh yeah

Sent from my iPhone.
Old March 24th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Banned

Morali is on a distinguished road

Not at work, like Michael Douglas says in the Movie in the end, ( Disclosure )
Don't Fuk at the work.

But I had a crush with school teacher when in 11th / 12th. Being a first bench student, in those garmii ke din, i could smell her wet underarms, and saree perfumes, mixed with the body odor simultaneously.

OP:

Nice post.

But, let not confuse with the Love and an another mixing terminology - Physical attraction / Lust.

'Infatuation' is the correct word.

It happens very easily during the teen age and also fades out with the time very fast upon some other model out there in market, a little better !

Human is a selfish animal and,....desires remain the endless,...
all nice lingerie we see, attracted to ware,
nice food we see, desire to eat and likewise,.....
a good-looking, clean and well-dressed with puff, powder, perfume and from the beauty-parlor just stepped out, fit-body / hour-glass or say coke bottle perfect body figure outlook
and most latest and greatest model of 2010 - fashion and stylish point of view,
- say,...this kind aa so called fake personality, we see,
we strive to own / achieve / conduct a physical-mental-financial partnership with them !

It's but natural as per the but human nature ! And, again it's not a Love at all !

The posts that came to read over here, are not of love.
It's called infatuation and physical attraction- desires and selfishness to gain / achieve something out there in your own benefit - could it be (Wo)Men Power / Money power !

It is also true that,
If instead of that person, if you came across with another beautiful person, ( a little better deal ) you would had fall for her/him, ( and divorcing the previous deal in no time ) equally and instantly without any doubt,
B'coz it was not the love in the first place !

IMO, Choose the partner such that, NOT because you like and love her/him,
But because that other partner can NOT live without you !
And when the same feeling governs on both the sides equally, majority times the bond does not fail,
- provided both have understanding to adjust, compromise, n' 'let go', with the changing time and a sense of withstanding any upcoming changes/ups-downs in the life !!

Someone has said,

We Dreampt,
We Met,
We Liked,
We Loved,
We Marry
We Carry.
Smaller or Greater the happiness we may have,
we are content with what we have !

[ Now in the above slogan, look carefully, though it may easily fit with the rhyme " We Slept " ,
that does not come in the sentences anywhere ! ]

VDO of the year !!

To have and to hold,
From this day forward,
For better, for worse,
For richer, for poorer,
In sickness and in health,
To love and to cherish,
'Till death do us part."

click here ======> Silent love - true love !!
. ( Read the opinions below the VDO there )
Old March 24th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Banned

Morali is on a distinguished road

Oh ! Boy !
Don’t remind me of my English high school teacher !
She was Sheela Desai in my 11th grade class as a high school teacher of English and at that time, the HSC was a brand new animal been invented, so, we had a whole lot of college staff coming directly from the near by linked college for the science faculty and She was the lady who impressed me the most. – teaching English – Sheela Deasai !

And it was during those time, I ( had to ) started sitting on the first bench for 11th and 12th till my medical/engineering career was not established as one of my committed life-target for the career.

This ultra smart, gorg. And fabulous lady with special accent and tunes for each diff. style of pronunciation for each word of English, almost British style, was in fact a way senti. and emotional person, so she looked too strict .
Whenever I see even today a pose of Hema malini in a perfectly dressed beautiful saree, it always reminds me of her, without fail !
She was a true sari lovers and I have not seen any such teacher during my school career who may have that many sarees, in fact she was the center of attraction for the whole college/school, staff and naturally I was not an exception.
Was blessed to have her’s entry daily in my class room as an english teacher for that I consider myself a damn lucky even today and I still remember, many times, we were used to bet among school friends that today she will come in this color of saree.
Per day a new saree with all 7 colors like a rainbow, for all 6 days with ultra fashionable “kinaar” and of diff. contrasting colors each day, with a perfectly matching blouse but all of those long sleeves, in fact twice the length of sleeves than normal !

Yess. She was teaching us the famous F.Y. book ( pocket book ) at that time, which was assigned for the 11th grade, called “ Short Stories “ )

The first day her intro, and persona was so sweet and attractive that, the same day I was glued to my bench with a crazy glue, awaiting for that second lecture from 8.45 to 9.30 am and decided no more class drop can be afforded for this lady ! She was giving us daily so many new words and it seemed she likes synonyms a lot, that my notebook got filed in the first month !

Here she starts,…… the first chapter in that short story, by Tagore, “ The Home Coming“
The lad Phatik Chakrabarti, and this lady dragged us so deep emotionally in the story that practically made the whole class cry ! I was sitting on the first bench that time, and hence I thought I was carried away too much in the emotions feelings as I liked her as well as every wording from my spoken by her, and perhaps I was the only victim of this whole emotional drama nicely narrated by R. Tagore, that’s what I thought initially !!

But, to my surprise when I turned back, the whole class was having their eyes corner wetted. On the ending paragraphs of that story, she took the class par climax ( When Phatik come back home, opened his eyes looked pitifully at his weeping mothers and said “ "Mother, the holidays have come." !! The way she took this entire incident so live which was no less than Morari bapu, say you are in his Ram-Katha and he narrates Rama’s Rajyabhisekh “ !! And, I was the kind the kind of a worst victim while sitting on that first bench, in a situation that I could not swallow even a the spit below the neck-line, if I wanted to ! Later in the first half recess time for 15 min., I ran straight to the ‘water area’ and it took for me a 1 complete full jug of water, just to control myself !

Later, I had a word with my brother who had already studied the SS during his 1st year B com and his advice was , don’t go for “ The Invisible Collection” - It’s a killer !
He said, that chapter was even more deadly !!

But luckily, she gave us a break later as the next chapter “ Tom Sawyer’s Adventure” by Mark Twain was a little light and in comic sense and she also made the class laugh and enjoy with her on a fun ride. And that was the time her true smile blossomed in those pink sarees !
I was used to say - “ A thousand of roses arose simultaneously ! “ It seemed for a while she liked the character of Tom by Twain a lot more than Phatik by Tagore, and all I was interested in hers facial expression which changed differently, per different time ranging from fun and frolic to sadness and sorrows.

But, that day I decided, I will skip the classes if she took that last chapter of “ Invisible Collection” coz’ I just can not take it, I was having my own limitations, and She as a teacher, me sitting on the front bench and the sad emotional drama by Short Stories !

No way ! I can take it !

Lucky me. She did not get a chance to take that last chapter and the term completed leaving some chapters untaught. My brother did tell me later that Lucky me, … If I had been the student of Father Wales ( St. Xavier’s College ) and if he taught that lesson, I guarantee, that Father is taking that chapter, and if you showed me a single student in the class-room and not crying !
And, I believed him, as I had heard him on radio so many times during those TV/VCR less age... ….She was just enough for me to handle, running Tagore’s “ The Home Coming “ !

How the time flies !
It’s been a lot of time passed (decades) since I left my high school and left that dignified persona, aka Ms. Sheela desai from a science college near by coming daily on “Vespa”– a cool fragrance from a fresh rose a, fond of sarees, a lady with British style strict nature, demanding discipline, with that special tone of English styled accent pronunciations !

da Lady impressed and influenced me a lot, though I may not call it a Love or the Crush, only the sense of a deep respect, as I never looked her at in any bad manner, aftre I knew where she is coming from and what kind of personality she is ! Salute.

Only the God knows what happened to her, where she is now, an what she is doing !
May god be with her, wherever she is, and if by chance she is reading my post, with those bottle-bottom glasses ( decades later ) be known that you have made your space in so many hearts, like me. Your teachings will never go wasted and you have left a permanent spot in many hearts with deep respect !

In fact she has left a permanent image of an extremely sober persona, a well-dressed lady with sanity, civilism, soberness and yess,.… the British styled strict discipline !
No Naps allowed in the class rooms for those LLB members !
No laughter allowed if the topic does not jive with, or she will feel it as her own insult !

Sometimes even today, when I remain tired of the day and get an unconscious nap on my computer desk, while deep-dragged in some rosy dreams while digging the layers of past memories along the path of this life-journey, …..

It seems like a blow of wind whistles from somewhere,…wakes me up,….. a thin sweet and displined voice come sup from some corner,….. ( from her the same wordings,.. )

“ Yess, You, gentle man !! “

I wake up a sudden, look around,….… But, find No Sheela Desai in the room. Sigh !

“ Zindagi ke safar mein , guzar jaate hai jo mukaam,……… woh phir nahin aate ! “
Old March 24th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Grrr.. more copy/paste from 2010 and 2016

Sent from my iPhone.
Old March 24th, 2017, 03:42 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
Grrr.. more copy/paste from 2010 and 2016
From your work
Old March 24th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

I have a gift for the member who read Morali's post fully and understood it.
His dupes and his chamchas are not eligible for this contest
Old March 24th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I would never even think about this at my work place or my neighbourhood,as it can at times turn into disgrace.

No crush, no affairs,at work place,work is worship and office is mandir
Old March 25th, 2017, 04:43 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
I would never even think about this at my work place or my neighbourhood,as it can at times turn into disgrace.

No crush, no affairs,at work place,work is worship and office is mandir
Quite the same for me.. no time for anything, just work and when i need a distraction/break i have echarcha and twitter
Old March 25th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Office crush I have crush every where... office crush, neighborhood crush, friends' wife crush, passing car crush, echan crush, highway crush, restaurant crush, burkah-wearing pizza-eating crush. Yes, crushes ranging from a minute to years. And agree with Ashiqui tai... they give you an extremely refreshing high. I have been high for years now

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old March 25th, 2017, 10:38 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Methinks Crush is more a ladies term. In case of guys, at least the ones in cybercoolie world i know, it is 'Hmm i want to do her' or 'Wow Look at her <pick the body part>'.

As is known, this has led many big shot guys into trouble, who actually tried to live some of their fantasies.

So, while my imagination goes vivid, it all stays in the mind. I even remain silent when other guys are describing physical proportions of ladies. In one case, where only me and another lady were in a presentation, i made sure i was sitting a few feet away from her.