eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old November 27th, 2015, 06:37 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boycott Amir Khan who feels unsafe in our 'intolerant' nation?

A bit disappointed to see Naseeruddin Shah also fall into this trap. He should realize that a few abusive tweeters do not make for the majority and even Modi has abusive posts targeting him.
Old November 27th, 2015, 07:00 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

So, finally this is on Sudarshan news. Intolerantly entertaining. The host (Fat, air punching one) was using terms like 'Mombatti Gang', etc., while the callers were gung ho with 'Katwe ko Pakistan bhejo', etc.

Should be in youtube in a week or so. Though doubt if they will keep all the content.
Old November 27th, 2015, 04:27 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

How come this didn't show up in breaking news? I'm certain if it were a BJP leader however small this would be discussed for days.

Quote:
Sena leader offers Rs 1 lakh to slap Aamir, party says not official view

A leader of the Punjab unit of the Shiv Sena has offered Rs 1 lakh to anyone who slaps Bollywood actor Aamir Khan for his comment on ‘growing intolerance’ in the country. The Shiv Sena, however, said on Thursday the remark was not the official view of the party.

“Any person who slaps Aamir Khan will be rewarded Rs 1 lakh by the Shiv Sena. This is important because no one living in our country should dare to say anything against India… Anyone from the hotel staff or the film crew can slap him and take the reward,” Punjab Shiv Sena chief Rajeev Tandon said on Wednesday.

The Shiv Sena said it had nothing to do with the comment made in Ludhiana.

The announcement by Tandon came as Shiv Sena workers earlier protested near a 5-star hotel in Ludhiana where Khan and his crew have been staying during the shooting of the movie ‘Dangal’. The protesters burnt Khan’s posters and disrupted traffic outside the hotel.

“The hotel employees have been told to remain extra vigilant to avoid any suspicious person reaching near Aamir’s room,” a hotel executive was quoted by The Indian Express as saying after the Shiv Sena’s announcement.
Old November 27th, 2015, 06:48 PM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Amir is a cunning man, But anyone who is reacting to him is just proving him right.

Best response to such thing could be to talk why he feel so.
Old November 27th, 2015, 07:10 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Amir is a cunning man, But anyone who is reacting to him is just proving him right.

Best response to such thing could be to talk why he feel so.
Ask and give him importance ? India made him and he wants to leave India so we are fine with that.
3layers of security and he feels insecure thats the biggest joke
Old November 27th, 2015, 07:19 PM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Ask and give him importance ? India made him and he wants to leave India so we are fine with that.
3layers of security and he feels insecure thats the biggest joke
I dislike Amir from years ago, but issue of intolerance is such that if we say anything against him, it would prove his point.

What he said is far from reality, there is no question about this. Question is how to reply patiently and maturely.
Old November 27th, 2015, 07:31 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
I dislike Amir from years ago, but issue of intolerance is such that if we say anything against him, it would prove his point.

What he said is far from reality, there is no question about this. Question is how to reply patiently and maturely.
Amir khan has grudges against Modi from the narmada bachao abhiyan time,which was started by Pathkar.Amir thought being a star Modi would stop that project but Modi was firm and the water was released.
The others who are talking about intolerance and returning awards are being awarded by Fords Foundation a Congress foundation. 200 awards returned before Bihar elections and not a single after the results,does it click something ?
Old November 27th, 2015, 08:30 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Don't do half heartedly, return award and send check of half of earnings since receiving award.
Old November 27th, 2015, 09:25 PM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

Please now... calm down. Don't tell me nobody has thought about leaving the country (hell most of you are sitting outside of it) so let's not be two faced hypocrites. After moving back, every little thing irritated the hell out of me. The traffic, the dirt, the corruption, and the list goes on... So I can't express an opinion? At least he's in the country and thinking aloud. Those of you who are outside are a bit displaced in passing quick judgment no? For the record, he bought a house for Kiran in LA a while back. If he had to move out, he would have done so already... And for all the people that are expressing their discontent so wholeheartedly, it only goes to prove his comment that we are getting intolerant. But our intolerance is completely displaced. We should focus on expressing it more towards throwing out politicians with no educational qualifications and criminal records to their credit, doing something about the general apathy in the country towards everything. I'm equally guilty and we are all nothing more than couch activists at the end of the day, like it or not.
Old November 27th, 2015, 09:45 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

from the net :

PK बताता है एक ग्लास दूध ( किंमत 20 रुपये ) से शिवलिंग अभिषेक करने के बजाये एक गरीब बच्चे को दो। उसका पेट भरेगा !
Good Suggestion

मेरी विनंती हे की , हम इन लोगो के सिनेमा न देखे तो .....

( 1टिकीट 200 रुपये ) कितने पैसे बचेंगे...
कितने भूखे बच्चो के पेट भरेंगे....

I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old November 27th, 2015, 10:35 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Boycott Amir Khan who feels unsafe in our 'intolerant' nation?

Is any new film about to be released with Amir acting in it?

If yes, then you know why he made such statements. He, like some other Bollywood stars, can stoop to the lowest gutter level for sake of publicity.

If no, then these are his real views. He is afraid of non co-religionists around him. He must be secretly wishing for a Ummah where India is part of it. Worse, he could be wishing for a ISIS type Caliphate. Who knows! But one thing for sure is that he is a ingrate!!
Old November 28th, 2015, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgirl707 View Post
Please now... calm down. Don't tell me nobody has thought about leaving the country (hell most of you are sitting outside of it) so let's not be two faced hypocrites. After moving back, every little thing irritated the hell out of me. The traffic, the dirt, the corruption, and the list goes on... So I can't express an opinion? At least he's in the country and thinking aloud. Those of you who are outside are a bit displaced in passing quick judgment no? For the record, he bought a house for Kiran in LA a while back. If he had to move out, he would have done so already... And for all the people that are expressing their discontent so wholeheartedly, it only goes to prove his comment that we are getting intolerant. But our intolerance is completely displaced. We should focus on expressing it more towards throwing out politicians with no educational qualifications and criminal records to their credit, doing something about the general apathy in the country towards everything. I'm equally guilty and we are all nothing more than couch activists at the end of the day, like it or not.
Sorry but i find your comments foolish. You are pretty much saying why discuss anything since we are outside India. So ask Sunit to shut the site, why this long lecture? Isn't this site full of nris who want to do jugaali? Now once we have that established lets move on.

Almost all the people who uninstalled snapdeal app are in India.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; November 28th, 2015 at 02:56 AM.
Old November 28th, 2015, 03:28 AM

Old November 28th, 2015, 04:39 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Sorry but i find your comments foolish. You are pretty much saying why discuss anything since we are outside India. So ask Sunit to shut the site, why this long lecture? Isn't this site full of nris who want to do jugaali? Now once we have that established lets move on.

Almost all the people who uninstalled snapdeal app are in India.
Speak for yourself. I'm saying I feel the same way sometimes and question whether I should leave the country because of the things that bother me. So I fully empathise with Aamir / Kiran. Doesn't mean that I will leave the country in a haste but all I'm saying is I have all the right to say that I feel like leaving sometimes. And I don't have the snapdeal app to have installed in the first place so I don't relate to showing my protest by uninstalling an app. I find that very juvenile - just like returning awards.
Old November 28th, 2015, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Don't do half heartedly, return award and send check of half of earnings since receiving award.
he was refusing awards in any case, to protest against Hakla getting all the awards