eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old November 16th, 2015, 06:28 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Terrorist attack in Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Who are these they and what are they trying? Please post title of that news link at least.
The link led to a joke 'Anonymous hackers launching war on IS'

If kudos to them, then Kudos to EC too.
Old November 17th, 2015, 05:50 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Are you serious ? States are bound by UN charter and Geneva convention, which legally bound them from starting wars and protect civilians lives at all cost, dignified treatment of war prisoners, all of which were broken in Iraq wars, when elected governments of democratic countries who has agreed to upheld both UN charter and Geneva convention, broke all rules so shamelessly, whats the difference between them and terrorists ?

You should be ashamed to give such shameless analogy, I ignored this shamelessness once so you thought that was an answer ?
If all humankind followed all rules made by humankind completely fairly, it could create a heaven on earth. But humans are imperfect, they cheat, play politics, exploit the weak, boe babool ka ped, change colours in the dirtiest & filthiest ways etc. etc. etc. Did that answer the 1st part about UN charter, Geneva convention, UDHR etc.?
Now 2nd part. Should a "divine code" play dirty to match the above dirty code & conduct of mortals? Should it stoop to the level of mortals? Isn't it superior? Does "God" fight with humans to win & prove itself superior? Does "God" need to decide a plan & implement it to defeat the human & human made entities? Should a "religion" (which is supposed to be 'divinely perfect) fight a state? Have you ever seen a "superior" person argue & fight with stupids? Does the probability reduce as the superiority increases? Is the probability=0 if the superior becomes "perfect"?

After admitting that you are a proud peaceful, pls dont talk about shame & lack thereof. Besides, its better to maintain a decorum. Acting smart is injurious.
Old November 17th, 2015, 07:57 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post

After admitting that you are a proud peaceful, pls dont talk about shame & lack thereof. Besides, its better to maintain a decorum. Acting smart is injurious.
This dude could very well be a hindu, yet rant and rave about atrocities against muslims and crap like that. I know people doing phd in esteemed institutes like IIS and stuff, and they are completely anti-hindu / pro-muslim / pro-maoism / pro-bullshit. To them, the arundhati-types are like Gods. My point is: some dudes are brainwashed .. maybe they are disgruntled academics who desperately seek attention and the best way to get attention is by being inflammatory. There is little difference in the minds of a high school shooter and folks like these. They justify mindless killings with random assortment of events, and finding a powerful scapegoat.

Old November 17th, 2015, 08:44 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Why you guys are jealous of innocent little me ?

Just because I am younger, good looking and intelligent than you
Old November 17th, 2015, 09:08 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The answer to your question is right there in the post above... this one, the highlighted line

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
This dude could very well be a hindu, yet rant and rave about atrocities against muslims and crap like that. I know people doing phd in esteemed institutes like IIS and stuff, and they are completely anti-hindu / pro-muslim / pro-maoism / pro-bullshit. To them, the arundhati-types are like Gods. My point is: some dudes are brainwashed .. maybe they are disgruntled academics who desperately seek attention and the best way to get attention is by being inflammatory. There is little difference in the minds of a high school shooter and folks like these. They justify mindless killings with random assortment of events, and finding a powerful scapegoat.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old November 17th, 2015, 09:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
The answer to your question is right there in the post above... this one, the highlighted line
Who ? Me ? I always get attention in real as well as online life, Wasn't I a star from day one here ? Why would I do anything to get attention

Problem is that most of you lack ability to talk to intellectual people and actually no better than illiterate masses, Hating a large group of people for no reason is PATHOLOGICAL

I am here for Fun, to find new people to use as stepping stone, By the time I make about 1000 posts anywhere No one argues me, They know I can prove anything right or wrong depending on my mood. Then it's no longer fun, I have to search for new group of people to show my intellectual arrogance
Old November 17th, 2015, 09:41 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who ? Me ? I always get attention in real as well as online life, Wasn't I a star from day one here ? Why would I do anything to get attention

Problem is that most of you lack ability to talk to intellectual people and actually no better than illiterate masses, Hating a large group of people for no reason is PATHOLOGICAL

I am here for Fun, to find new people to use as stepping stone, By the time I make about 1000 posts anywhere No one argues me, They know I can prove anything right or wrong depending on my mood. Then it's no longer fun, I have to search for new group of people to show my intellectual arrogance
Two points on your post above,

1. Why do you think we hate a large group of people for no reason

2. You haven't proved your first popular statement right yet. So, guess you will be here a long long time. What can one say... our luck

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old November 17th, 2015, 09:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Two points on your post above,

1. Why do you think we hate a large group of people for no reason

2. You haven't proved your first popular statement right yet. So, guess you will be here a long long time. What can one say... our luck
Lets go back in right thread to discuss that

Bump If you have any doubt
Old November 17th, 2015, 10:07 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Don't mistake your asinine opinions for intellectual arrogance. Your crap is filled with semi masticated knowledge of history and current events. What are these forums you speak of? Sounds like you befriend a lot of jihadi types. Oh! They will surely massage your dick all day if you glorify their psychopathic beliefs.

I believe the US is a great nation. It is not because I read it somewhere. It is because I have lived here, work here and have friends here. Their value-system may have flaws, but it's nowhere comparable to the savage-land called Middle East. The middle-east can blame other people for their plight, but that argument wears thin after years/decades/centuries. People move on. Societies move on. The world moves on.

Japan, South Korea, countless countries across the world including India have emerged from far worse conditions than the Middle east. Every time I read about the Middle East complaining about Israel, it makes me want to smack them in the head. What they fail to recognize is that the Israelis live a much superior lifestyle than their neighbors. Why? How? Middle-easterners will come up with a million excuses like a bunch of whiny school kids. How about focusing on improving the quality of life for your brood? How about building a strong and equitable society? Such thoughts don't seem to cross their minds.

When US got rid of Saddam, it could have been an opportunity for the Iraqis to build a better society for themselves. But no, all it did was spawn a society of hate-mongerers. When US got passively involved in Syria, the intent was to get rid of a dictator. What happened? More hate-mongerers emerge. Do you see the theme? Do you see the baseline, latent quality bred into the people? It is to hate and kill.

It is rather sad and stupid, because that land is filled with natural resources, which could be easily used to build a prosperous society and make the entire world a better place.

Old November 17th, 2015, 10:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Don't mistake your asinine opinions for intellectual arrogance. Your crap is filled with semi masticated knowledge of history and current events. What are these forums you speak of? Sounds like you befriend a lot of jihadi types. Oh! They will surely massage your dick all day if you glorify their psychopathic beliefs.

I believe the US is a great nation. It is not because I read it somewhere. It is because I have lived here, work here and have friends here. Their value-system may have flaws, but it's nowhere comparable to the savage-land called Middle East. The middle-east can blame other people for their plight, but that argument wears thin after years/decades/centuries. People move on. Societies move on. The world moves on.

Japan, South Korea, countless countries across the world including India have emerged from far worse conditions than the Middle east. Every time I read about the Middle East complaining about Israel, it makes me want to smack them in the head. What they fail to recognize is that the Israelis live a much superior lifestyle than their neighbors. Why? How? Middle-easterners will come up with a million excuses like a bunch of whiny school kids. How about focusing on improving the quality of life for your brood? How about building a strong and equitable society? Such thoughts don't seem to cross their minds.

When US got rid of Saddam, it could have been an opportunity for the Iraqis to build a better society for themselves. But no, all it did was spawn a society of hate-mongerers. When US got passively involved in Syria, the intent was to get rid of a dictator. What happened? More hate-mongerers emerge. Do you see the theme? Do you see the baseline, latent quality bred into the people? It is to hate and kill.

It is rather sad and stupid, because that land is filled with natural resources, which could be easily used to build a prosperous society and make the entire world a better place.
Anyone who read your entire post can get ample idea that you are missing your medication
Old November 17th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Anyone who read your entire post can get ample idea that you are missing your medication
For all your intellectual capacities, is that all you got? That's a very played line, my friend. At least come up with something different.

Old November 17th, 2015, 11:18 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

IS is providing Iraqis and Syrians with its version of a better society

That's where Putin's theory that rest of world is better off with cruel but not do peaceful dictators ruling in these areas comes in.
Old November 17th, 2015, 11:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
For all your intellectual capacities, is that all you got? That's a very played line, my friend. At least come up with something different.
I know, I am not the first person to say that to you
Old November 17th, 2015, 12:26 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You wish yourself April Fool daily ?
Old November 17th, 2015, 12:38 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
I know, I am not the first person to say that to you
kya banal retorts marta hai! Come on man, wow us with your self-proclaimed superior intellectual capacities. Somebody, besides yourself, needs to vouch for your intelligence. Otherwise, it would be quite lame and pitiful, don't you think?