eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old October 15th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you have a Guru ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
But that will make you a sub-guru ... noh? You already have a guru ... Lord Jesus. Only question you have to answer to yourself ... can you live life of Lord Jesus? ... great if you can ... congrats for finding one, many of us search for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
Sister Susu did finally convert you, eh?
How tf did you conclude that my guru is/was Lord Jesus I was talking about the mohican who mows my lawn... his name is Jesus and he is very philosophical. Gives me great advice during life's hard critical times. Smooths my life like he smooths my lawn

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old October 15th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
How tf did you conclude that my guru is/was Lord Jesus I was talking about the mohican who mows my lawn... his name is Jesus and he is very philosophical. Gives me great advice during life's hard critical times. Smooths my life like he smooths my lawn
Couldn't you find anybody named Ram or Sai Baba to mow your lawn?
Old October 15th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Couldn't you find anybody named Ram or Sai Baba to mow your lawn?
You will be hard-pressed to find a mohican named Ram or Sai. And the Rams and Sais you will find will need to be pressed hard to mow your lawn.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old October 15th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
You will be hard-pressed to find a mohican named Ram or Sai. And the Rams and Sais you will find will need to be pressed hard to mow your lawn.
But why are you pressing so hard to have a mohican mow your lawn? Why not somebody called Moses or Mohammed?
Old October 15th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
But why are you pressing so hard to have a mohican mow your lawn? Why not somebody called Moses or Mohammed?
I think you are pressing your noggin too hard to solve this dilemma

Old October 15th, 2013, 05:27 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: do you have a guru?

Quote:
Landya regurgitates what he has read elsewhere...

Regurgitates? ... okay if you are comfortable with it otherwise I rather prefer ... 'he doesn't hesitate to provide reference to the source of knowledge or his understanding of the matter at hand' ... unlike million gurus sitting on pedestals, he doesn't like to take credit for thoughts of rishis, saints, and sages.

a mark of capable Guru is somebody who can recall previous incarnations (atleast 10 past lives) of him(her)self and that of his(her) disciples and provide definitive proof of it without consulting any astrological texts.

You're kidding ... right? Will you be willing to sit on floor in front of me (while I dwell on singhasan) if I were to tell you of your 23 previous incarnations as well as 42 of mine?

Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old October 15th, 2013, 05:35 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungalprasad View Post
There are people who always seek for one to one meeting with Guru and ask solution their doubts/issues.... Those will be disappointed.

Since following is huge, it is impossible for a Guru to have personal meeting with each and everyone... So we have a gathering and Guru addressing through his satsang. If the guru is true; you wont even need to meet him face to face.... you will get answers to all of your queries through his satsang.
Ok.

Earlier post you mentioned 'initiation' ... this confuses me. What sort of initiation? ... to judge you a worthy disciple? ... to acquire 'guru mantra'? ... wouldn't it mean one or several personal face to face meetings with the guru or until a devotee is accepted/approved as a initiated disciple? ...
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old October 15th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: do you have a guru?

Quote:
Landya regurgitates what he has read elsewhere...

Regurgitates? ... okay if you are comfortable with it otherwise I rather prefer ... 'he doesn't hesitate to provide reference to the source of knowledge or his understanding of the matter at hand' ... unlike million gurus sitting on pedestals, he doesn't like to take credit for thoughts of rishis, saints, and sages.

a mark of capable Guru is somebody who can recall previous incarnations (atleast 10 past lives) of him(her)self and that of his(her) disciples and provide definitive proof of it without consulting any astrological texts.

You're kidding ... right? Will you be willing to sit on floor in front of me (while I dwell on singhasan) if I were to tell you of your 23 previous incarnations as well as 42 of mine?

You missed reading the portion, "....and provide definitive proof of it without consulting astrological texts"...people who cannot read properly should not rush to suggest gurus to others
Old October 15th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Title: deleted 12:21 PM

amritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond repute

So far no one seems to have a guru with the one on one relationship I had envisioned. From what I recall many of Landyabhai's posts were deep and went over my head. I am hoping the guru will guide me in simple instructions that are easy to understand and follow and and not require me to interpret. I do not have any specific questions that I need answers to, however there is a lot I do not know about and hopefully Guru will lead me to the most expeditious path to knowledge considering who I am. My guess is that the path could be different for everyone and would not work with mass delivery.
Old October 15th, 2013, 09:30 PM

Talking Badriprasad takes his rightful place ... THE GURU OF GURUS ... MAHAGURU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amritvani View Post
I am hoping the guru will guide me in simple instructions that are easy to understand and follow and and not require me to interpret. I do not have any specific questions that I need answers to, however there is a lot I do not know about and hopefully Guru will lead me to the most expeditious path to knowledge considering who I am.
Not a problem ... I will offer you the guidance ... you need not waste time interpreting. But can you follow my instructions? ... because even gurus of highest order cant. My solution will not only solve all of your problems but answer all the questions you have and even question you don't yet know. Three of my best friends are gurus to throngs of devotees. Take my words with grain of salt but they have more serious problems and questions of their own for which they turn to me.

Paanch indiryan ... paancho ko vash me ker lo ... all your questions will be answered ... all your problems will dissipate like morning dew as rays of the sun touch leaves and branches of the plants. It may lead to vairagya ... but you will become one with srishti. Are you game? No guru will give you this advise because no guru can live it.
Old October 16th, 2013, 01:09 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Badriprasad takes his rightful place ... THE GURU OF GURUS ... MAHAGURU!

Quote:
Not a problem ... I will offer you the guidance ... you need not waste time interpreting. But can you follow my instructions? ... because even gurus of highest order cant. My solution will not only solve all of your problems but answer all the questions you have and even question you don't yet know. Three of my best friends are gurus to throngs of devotees. Take my words with grain of salt but they have more serious problems and questions of their own for which they turn to me.

Paanch indiryan ... paancho ko vash me ker lo ... all your questions will be answered ... all your problems will dissipate like morning dew as rays of the sun touch leaves and branches of the plants. It may lead to vairagya ... but you will become one with srishti. Are you game? No guru will give you this advise because no guru can live it.
how can you control your senses without controlling your mind? how can you control your mind without controlling your soul? and how can you control your soul if you have no idea how Vishnu's mayajaal of karma and reincarnation works?
Old October 16th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

ungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok.

Earlier post you mentioned 'initiation' ... this confuses me. What sort of initiation? ... to judge you a worthy disciple? ... to acquire 'guru mantra'? ... wouldn't it mean one or several personal face to face meetings with the guru or until a devotee is accepted/approved as a initiated disciple? ...
To be formal disciple by agreeing to live the life according to the commandments of Guru; doing meditation after acquiring Guru Mantra ( which is nothing but Guru teaches the process of meditation; explains various obstacles in the way and how to overcome n how to be one with the ultimate.. so on....). Yes, face to face meeting is required at least once for initiation.

Physical living guru 'Initiates' you to meditate and connect to inner real guru. Yes. Real guru is inside.
Old October 16th, 2013, 09:05 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

No guru as such yet.

At every opportunity, har mandir/masjid/dargah/gurudware ka ghanta baja chuka hoon. Read & heard somewhere: "just like you r searching for your guru, the guru is also searching for you. Both r incomplete without each other". I am sure when the meet happens, one of us will cease to exist.
Old October 16th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
No guru as such yet.

At every opportunity, har mandir/masjid/dargah/gurudware ka ghanta baja chuka hoon. Read & heard somewhere: "just like you r searching for your guru, the guru is also searching for you. Both r incomplete without each other". I am sure when the meet happens, one of us will cease to exist.
Sounds like when you come face-to-face with your guru, you will have a fight to death... and one of you will die.

Old October 16th, 2013, 06:10 PM

Quote:
how can you control your senses without controlling your mind? how can you control your mind without controlling your soul? and how can you control your soul if you have no idea how Vishnu's mayajaal of karma and reincarnation works?
nuji (with all due respects and normal apologies included) is an ahol who likes to make it difficult (jealousy?) for humans to achieve nirvana by throwing in all sort of trishnas along the path ... tofu him.

Lets keep it simple. Why complicate? Soul will toe the line ... eventually. Tofu soul for time being.

Immediate problem is mind ... man ... man is chanchal ... man wants to eat delicious food ... man wants to screw every beautiful woman it sees ... man wants to live in palaces ... man wants to win lotto ... moderator's man wants to delete Badriprasad's threads and edit his posts.

Man ... the god father of paancho indiryan. It took sages hundreds of years of tapasya and still failed. They claimed victory but still failed ... because if you have already won over and goli maroed paancho indiryan ... why the tofu would you write books or go down to cities to lecture people? You wouldn't give a shit ... if you have won over your man, that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungalprasad View Post
To be formal disciple by agreeing to live the life according to the commandments of Guru; doing meditation after acquiring Guru Mantra ( which is nothing but Guru teaches the process of meditation; explains various obstacles in the way and how to overcome n how to be one with the ultimate.. so on....). Yes, face to face meeting is required at least once for initiation.

Physical living guru 'Initiates' you to meditate and connect to inner real guru. Yes. Real guru is inside.
Thanks for clarification ... appreciated.

So what stops you? You don't think you are ready yet? Are you afraid of rejection ... not ready to live life according to Guru's commandments? Is it a difficult path to follow? Because you top 2 replies in red (in post # 6) are contradictory ...

Last edited by badriprasad; October 16th, 2013 at 06:35 PM.