eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old July 9th, 2013, 09:04 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorry to say but many Indian men are shameless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post

And most of the parents were men accompanying their children. They wouldn't stop staring!! even when I gave them a very dirty look!
Were all these men Indian.

I go to swimming pool with my kid (he has a group class) and there is this toddler class next to me. In the toddler class, mostly it is gora men and women. THere is one Indian kid, who enters with his mom or dad. No, i do not stare at the ladies, though once in a while i put a second look at the goris particularly some in Bikinis (it is not long enough and have not got any dirty looks so far)
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Super eCharchan

sonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
I continued to be amazed at the responses given by echarchans. I wonder if men are oblivious to the obvious.

Rakhi did not go to the pool to find a date or a potential romp. She was there to teach her toddler how to swim. That should have been apparent when she was chasing one. So out of common courtesy to a fellow human being - DON'T SHAMELESSLY LECH ON HER.

It doesn't matter whether she is thin or fat, good looking or ugly, big boobs or small boobs. What the hell? Grown men don't need to behave as horny teenagers. Just because a female is in a swimsuit, doesn't mean she is looking for sex.

Wah , cha gaye ustaad. kya baat ki hai.
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Junior eCharchan

Master Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond repute

lol, I used to go swimming at a fitness center. One day, an indian lady swimmer went to a life-guard and asked them to stop a desi man from staring at her like a stalker.
The life-guard kicked the desi man out.
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
I continued to be amazed at the responses given by echarchans. I wonder if men are oblivious to the obvious.

Rakhi did not go to the pool to find a date or a potential romp. She was there to teach her toddler how to swim. That should have been apparent when she was chasing one. So out of common courtesy to a fellow human being - DON'T SHAMELESSLY LECH ON HER.

It doesn't matter whether she is thin or fat, good looking or ugly, big boobs or small boobs. What the hell? Grown men don't need to behave as horny teenagers. Just because a female is in a swimsuit, doesn't mean she is looking for sex.
exactly! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Rakhi and Kali here - it is very uncomfortable to woman and her accompanying family members ,if any.
Just look other way guyz - make everybody comfortable.
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Were all these men Indian.
the one's staring, yes. probably about 8-10 parents in the entire pool. I am sure goras look too but at least they dont make that obvious.
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
I agree with Rakhi and Kali here - it is very uncomfortable to woman and her accompanying family members ,if any.
Just look other way guyz - make everybody comfortable.
Thanks.

Not so long ago there was someone here (dont exactly remember who), criticized how Indian women dont dress up appropriately at beaches (meaning, she is in jeans/salwar etc). No wonder! you scare her off so much that she refuses to dress appropriately!
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe these guys were looking at you and thinking that they should ask their wives to accompany the kids in the pool next weekend onwards. You see Rakhi, you have become a role model! .
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia View Post
Akele na bazar jao karo
Nazar lag jaye gi
sabki nazar main na aaya karo
Nazar lag jaye gi
Samjho zara baat meri janab
Nagariya main sab ki najariya kharab

Quote:
*whistle wistle*

Chikni kahan ja rahi hai , samandar main , oh i mean pool main naha ke aur bhi namkeen ho gayi ho
Quote:
Meow meow
Really...
no words
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo View Post
Maybe these guys were looking at you and thinking that they should ask their wives to accompany the kids in the pool next weekend onwards. You see Rakhi, you have become a role model! .
ya...so they can stay home and watch TV
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Super eCharchan

sonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really...
no words
Han kasam se no words, samjh nahi aa rahi kya likhon . Aur sunao yar , zindgi kaisi ja rahi hai
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Super eCharchan

Aaj mera dil bohot udas hai
Old July 9th, 2013, 10:18 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks.

Not so long ago there was someone here (dont exactly remember who), criticized how Indian women dont dress up appropriately at beaches (meaning, she is in jeans/salwar etc). No wonder! you scare her off so much that she refuses to dress appropriately!
That was viking .. I recall.
Old July 9th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Rakhi, nee romba azhaga irrukiridinale unnaye morichi pathindirindhanga!
Old July 9th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
That was viking .. I recall.
oh ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
Rakhi, nee romba azhaga irrukiridinale unnaye morichi pathindirindhanga!
Nandri

poriki passango...suttama arivu ille