eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old October 15th, 2011, 08:14 PM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prashant Bhushan assaulted in his SC chamber

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiSpeaks View Post
I am just commenting on Bal Thackeray's position . And as he has an opinion I too have and a united India gives me a right to put forth my views too regarding Mr Thackerays hypocrisy in this particular event.
Balasaheb is only saing that India is one. U dont disagree with him on that right?
And even Raj never said anything on the lines of dividing India. His focus is regional identity & culture which we will discuss separately some other time.
Old October 16th, 2011, 08:09 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
Balasaheb is only saing that India is one. U dont disagree with him on that right?
And even Raj never said anything on the lines of dividing India. His focus is regional identity & culture which we will discuss separately some other time.
I do agree with him . India is one . I am just pointing out his hypocrisy , using Raj as an example . Raj''s approach was akin to dividing the country though he never used the word . Balasaheb never even took objection on the statement by his own son "Mumbai is for Marathis" .

Last edited by JaiSpeaks; October 16th, 2011 at 08:27 AM.
Old October 16th, 2011, 08:19 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I do agree with him . India is one . I am just pointing out his hypocrisy , using Raj as an example . Raj''s approach was akin to dividing the country though he never used the word .
You do realize why Balasaheb is commenting on this, right?. Because of his tiff with Anna Hazare specifically . Otherwise i don't think he cares if India is divided or not .
Old October 16th, 2011, 08:28 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You do realize why Balasaheb is commenting on this, right?. Because of his tiff with Anna Hazare specifically . Otherwise i don't think he cares if India is divided or not .
please, of all the politicians in this country, balasaheb's nationalism should be the last one to be doubted. he and his party is not perfect. no at all. but i can assure you they r way better than other politicians and parties of this largest democracy of the world.
he is commenting on it to remain in news. that may be right. just like v-day stunts.
Old October 16th, 2011, 08:31 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:
I do agree with him . India is one . I am just pointing out his hypocrisy , using Raj as an example . Raj''s approach was akin to dividing the country though he never used the word . Balasaheb never even took objection on the statement by his own son "Mumbai is for Marathis" .
sadly the 'Mumbai for Marathis' stmt is presented in a most crooked form and is widely misunderstood
Old October 16th, 2011, 08:37 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

Quote:
please, of all the politicians in this country, balasaheb's nationalism should be the last one to be doubted. he and his party is not perfect. no at all. but i can assure you they r way better than other politicians and parties of this largest democracy of the world.
he is commenting on it to remain in news. that may be right. just like v-day stunts.
I never doubted his nationalism . i respect him a lot . I am just a little dismayed by his stance on Hazare because of his personal issues , that is all .
Old October 16th, 2011, 08:50 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:
I never doubted his nationalism . i respect him a lot . I am just a little dismayed by his stance on Hazare because of his personal issues , that is all .
on the one hand, u say u dont doubt his nationalism and oto u say he doesnt care whether the country is united or divided
Old October 16th, 2011, 09:00 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

Quote:
on the one hand, u say u dont doubt his nationalism and oto u say he doesnt care whether the country is united or divided
When I say that I am just saying about him, himself, being instrumental in the division of the country . He will rather want the country to be united for his own benefit . Though if divided he does have Mumbai

Last edited by JaiSpeaks; October 16th, 2011 at 09:39 AM.
Old October 16th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sadly the 'Mumbai for Marathis' stmt is presented in a most crooked form and is widely misunderstood
This is not the first time I am hearing someone say that 'Mumbai for Marathis' is a misunderstood statement.

Well, what exactly does it mean?
Old October 17th, 2011, 07:29 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:
When I say that I am just saying about him, himself, being instrumental in the division of the country . He will rather want the country to be united for his own benefit . Though if divided he does have Mumbai
ok. so u would equate him and his party at-par [or below] other leaders/parties in terms of being nationalistic?
Old October 17th, 2011, 11:13 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

Quote:
ok. so u would equate him and his party at-par [or below] other leaders/parties in terms of being nationalistic?
He is non-entity in current state of affairs . He has become a has-been .
What he is and what he represents does not really matter , because frankly whatever he had to do he has done it . As I said his opinion on this particular matter is personal at best .
Old October 17th, 2011, 11:16 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
This is not the first time I am hearing someone say that 'Mumbai for Marathis' is a misunderstood statement.

But same logic cannot be applied to Anna's opposition of Congress in Hisar .

Last edited by JaiSpeaks; October 17th, 2011 at 11:19 AM.
Old October 18th, 2011, 07:10 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:
He is non-entity in current state of affairs . He has become a has-been .
What he is and what he represents does not really matter , because frankly whatever he had to do he has done it . As I said his opinion on this particular matter is personal at best .
everyone becomes a has-been sometime or other.
yes, he did what he had to which is what everyone aspires in life..
Old October 18th, 2011, 07:20 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post

this may sound out-of-context but its not. in des, a lalu or a maya aspires to become PM of the country inspite of making a a mess of their own state.

everyone says that mumbai is what it is because of this community's that quality. but no one mentions the 'ecosystem' which mumbai offers/offered.
eg. lot of indians have made it big in usa/silicon valley. is it bcoz of their own talent and that alone? absolutely not. its more bcoz of the ecosystem that usa offers for individuals to succeed.
everyone has a spark, the right ecosystem can make it light. ecosystem is invisible. the lighted spark is. the lighted spark should not bcom a fire and take the ecosystem down with it.
Old October 18th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Prashant Bhushan assaulted in his SC chamber

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
Please ... you are confusing me totally. First I am reading the news item. Next I am thinking about said news item. Now one person blames RSS/BJP, next person blames Team Anna, and another person blames Congress. I would prefer a clear, unambiguous conclusion. Please ... not to confuse me like this. Thank you.
See ...i told you...it is all congressi master plan.
Here you got some evidence now

Kejriwal attacked at a public event in Lucknow

Lucknow: An attempt to assault Arvind Kejriwal at a public meeting was made in Lucknow on Tuesday. There was an attempt to throw a shoe at him. The attacker has been identified as Jitendra Pathak, he is from Jalon, Uttar Pradesh.
"Arvind Kejriwal should come clear on the statements made by Prashant Bhushan on Kashmir. If the Government is committed to bring in the Lokpal Bill, why can't Team Anna be more patient?" said Pathak.
Pathak has been making statements over the past few days specifically about Kejriwal.
Reacting to the incident, Anna Hazare said, "I condemn the attack. People have taken bullets for freedom, what if facing a few lathis? I will go to Lucknow first thing after calling off my maun vrat."
This was the second attack on Team Anna. Just a week ago Prashant Bhushan was bean up inside his Supreme Court chamber by activists of the Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena for his remarks on Kashmir.
Kejriwal last week claimed that he has been informed of threats against him and that his office may be attacked. Kejriwal said that he received a number of calls from his "friends in media", including a top journalist with a TV news channel, that he may be attacked.
However, he said, he himself has not received any threatening calls or messages.
An undeterred Kejriwal, however, addressed the gathering and asked, "Is it wrong to demand for a strong Lokpal Bill?"
To clear the air on Team Anna's anti-Congress stand, he said, "We don't have any grudge against the Congress or the UPA. We will stop opposing the Congress the day Lokpal Bill is passed."
Stressing that the every party has looted the country, Kejriwal said, "If we want to stop corruption from BJP, Mayawati or Mulayam, we have to change the system. Only Jan Lokpal Bill can stop corruption. The Government will have to bring the Bill."
DIG, Lucknow said that attacker Jitendra Pathak claimed that he worked with the Congress Sewa Dal Prabhari in Jhansi from 2006-2009. This claim is being verified. He claims that he was supported Anna movement at Jantar Mantar in Delhi. He started opposing them when they started opposing the Congress. On Tuesday, he wanted to say something form the stage, but did not get permission. That's why he took the step.
DIG, Lucknow also said that Pathak, in his speech, wanted to say that opposing the Congress is wrong and he wanted to know why Team Anna is opposing the Congress and what the motive behind opposing the Congress is.
There is no complain from Team Anna, and if they don't file complain we will not take action, said DIG, Lucknow.
link

not ashamed to be IDLE !