eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old April 23rd, 2017, 11:06 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How real are paranormal activities?

Fir se pencho dova pova karne laga.. get ready to create new id.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 01:12 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Pic of Dova
Old April 23rd, 2017, 02:47 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking shit!

Sent from my iPhone.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 03:15 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
Fucking shit!

Factorialzerois1 (next Id of Jagguji) has put that link.
Old July 19th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Junior eCharchan

log1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to behold

Aite, there are many people who believe and many who don't.
You are all most welcome to analyze the words I am about to say.

A few years ago we had an elderly lady who used to be my neighbor at the apartments where I used to stay. She bought her own home from a person who had lived there from the time the house was built in 1946. We lost touch for a while after she moved and a few months later another mutual friend took us over to her house. She was mentioning about putting the house on the market and was asking if we were interested. Knowing nothing about home ownership, we avoided the discussion.

She then proceeded to put the house on the market soon after and all was forgotten for a while. But something was nagging me deep inside saying that this house would be ours somehow.

A few month later we got an SOS from our friend who sounded desperate. So we went over and apparetly the person who was supposed to buy the place backed out at the very last moment. Our friend had lost her job and had to move to another state and all her stuff was ready and sitting on a truck because she had to close on the sale of this house before paying for her new place. She wanted us to buy it from her and again we were dilly-dllying. So she called up the bank and set up an appointment etc. and walked us through all the proceedings. The mutual friend got us a first time homebuyer opportunity with 0$ down and 100% financing at an extremely low interest rate. So we ended up agreeing and soon enough planning to sign on the dotted line.

Our friend then lost her job at the new place also. Her son was involved in a vehicle crash and was in a coma. So the impending sale was put on hold for a while because she had to get her things sorted out. She also started dipping in to her retirement funds soon and was almost broke when she insisted we complete the transaction formalities. Since very expensive to break the lease at the apartment, we told her that we will buy and she can continue to stay there till our apartment lease got over.

So a few months after we signed the sale agreement, we moved in and my wife was expecting our kid. She was not at all happy with the house from the onset and her mood was very grim through out.

A desi friend happened to come over and help us move. The very minute he walked in to the new house of ours, he stopped outside took a very long look and was thinking for sometime. So I was intrigued and asked him what was wrong. He blurted something aboutnumerology saying that this house would either lift us to great heights or completely screw up our lives. This was quite an interesting revelation because he was a Christian and I was very surprised at the vast knowledge he possessed about these things.

Anyhow, we started experiencing a lot of issues soon after moving in to this place and there was a paculiarly eerie and uneasy feeling especially while going down in to the basement. I just chalked it up to wild imagination and dark interiors.
Within a few months of buying this place we suddenly found ourselves near bankruptcy for some bizarre and unexplainable reason. There were frequent arguments between my wife and me (and even with my parents when they came over to visit etc.)

I had thought that it was probably due to financial issues and pregnancy related stress. But things just spiralled downhill from there with various legal issues etc. and after five years of living there, I had enough and got ready to sell the place. The real estate market had just started going down and it took a while before I found a prospective buyer who was also a desi and owned a convenience store from where I used to buy my cigarettes.

They were extremely thrilled to buy this place because I had done a lot of renovations (like an attic conversion to add two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, modernizing the kitchen with all of the latest and stylish gadgets, put in central air and so on) and priced it to sell with just a break-even point in my mind.

As if by miracle, all of the personal issues my wife and I faced had slowly started to disapper soon after moving out of that house.

A year and a half later that poor guy who bought the house was shot dead in his store just before closing time and his pregnant wife was in complete shock (and as a result - the baby was born as special needs - with down syndrome).

It was mind numbing and then we pieced together the whole picture - in retrospect, it was as if the house was almost blood thirsty because each one of us went through a lot of crisis while living there.

As I stated erlier, make of it what you want - but it was just like my friend had prophecied - that this house would either take me to great heights or completely destroy me.

Needless to say, I slowly started to believe that "Vastu" shastra may have some sort of validity
Old July 19th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

oh man...what a story. thanks for sharing. Its a good thing you moved out before anything worse happened.
Old July 19th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Junior eCharchan

log1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to behold

The relatives and surrounding people were having polar opposite different opinion though,… A relative said...

Vastu doesn't matter Kaka, Its just plain BS, But house might be unlucky for plenty of reasons. Good thing is You are out of the house, or else I had to send you a Kali Billi to keep demons away

You can shrug off your bad experiences as mere coincidences and move on.

Vastu shastra is well understood architectural science and not some mumbo-jumbo which only a select few could grasp. Most of it, is common sense. In olden days, when there was no electricity, people had to make full use of the sunlight. So, in vastu shastra, you'll find most of the things that need sunlight are placed in the direction of sun's path.

These principals can be applied in the modern world but with a different viewpoint. Each and every aspect of vastu shastra can be explained with simple logic. Nothing paranormal here.

Every house built by mankind has a history of both positive and not so positive memories. My maternal grandfather's house was very auspicious for him but not so for his children. Did the house suddenly become non-vastu compliant?

I lived in a severely vastu deficient house for 10 years. My family members performed all kinds of pujas and remedies but they couldn't be satisfied. I had a mixed experience in that house. I knew the deficiencies of the house with respect to little sunlight and all but I was content.

After 10 years, we built a new house - full vastu compliant. Even the house number was numerology okay-ed. BUT all of my family members, including me, suffered lots of problems in this house. Financial, mental health, social relations, physical possessions etc, everything was impacted. My parents moved out of this house after suffering for 3 years.

Could someone explain the logic here? They lived in non-Vastu compliant house for 10 years but couldn't even complete 3 years in almost 100% vastu compliant house?

I don't mean to tag vastu shastra as some hokus-pokus. It is a science - so use it to your benefit. But for god's sake don't put it in the same category as paranormal!

Few said,..

Does not matter what the fakk, movie Bhootnath explains you smthg,.. Vastu-shastra is a garbage,…
Buring a kumbh-ghada, ghode ki naal,. in the house for peace,...is also a garbage,.. it’s bakwass and baloney,..sab maan ke kaaran hai aur vahem, shanka – aashanka, kushanka hai,.

The best thing is , don’t keep any mental prejudices, vahem, badha, aakhadi, dhong-dahtoora, bhoot-bhuva, kaag-makadi and vastu shastra,.. and all such non-sense,.. Plain NO and fakkking NO to all,..

But, buy a house, pleasant of full of light, air, windows, not congested of its walls, no scary and no closed-scary basements and live and stay happily
ther’s nthg like Purvaj’s procedure to pleasing them,… bhumi-dosh, bhumi-poojan,.. or any such,.. These all are Brahmin’s dhong-dhatoora to earn money,..

If the house is not pleasant,… of its enough door, windows, fresh air, light, and having dark colors of walls, tiles, noise of road traffic, and some other mental fatigue creating points, then you fight with kids, wifey and later, all blame it to the house,… but somewhere the pleasantness is missing in another area,,,

I had heard that hakla SRK’s down-time had come,… before or after Darr/Bazigar,. padti ak samay aaya thaa,. Some1 told him his house-door is in wrong direction,.. he changed and everything all went good thereafter,. It’s all Bull-shit….. Movie Bhootnath is bull shit,…

A friend said..

I agree that there is much yet that cannot be explained in terms of science and thus claimed as paranormal.

I disagree that vastu is total BS! although Vaastu is not entirely an essential part of harmony but it does benefit. its NOT okay to go insane over Vaastu but the basic principles of Vaastu make a lot of sense. Vaastu's basic principles are in accordance with science and thus they work. Science is basically what man can prove using deviced algorithms/theorms/ machines that he has developed to this date. After a decade Man might be able to understand what NDE/paranormal is!

After I had my NDE, i have been facing deja vu kind of experience which is totally beyond my control. I would blackout for a second while going through my daily routine and I see a scene in a flash - it lasts less than a second - and what I see happens in next few seconds. Okay, let me tell you there is nothing great in this an it scares the shit outta me everytime. happens once or twice a month. I faced it today as I was driving on Gurgaon Fbd Highway (those who know this highway can tell that cars run at an average speed of 110km/hr - way above legal driving speed) and my car was topping a 100 kmph and I blacked out for a sec - saw a black audi turning on next red light - came back hit the brakes very hard and barely stopped at red light to see a black audi taking a turn - exactly as I saw - I could have died in a crash because of blacking out. scared the shit outta me and let my colleague drive for the rest of the route.

Nothing great comes out of this unexplained phenomenon. But it is unexplained BS.
Old July 19th, 2017, 06:10 PM
eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

I dont know if they are real. But I am not brave enough to believe they are not real. I once, as a kid, saw a figure all decked in garlands on the staircase of a huge building near my school. My school was in a very posh locality but it was a ordinary school for middle class and poor kids. The people of the neighborhood were the who is who of the city - industrialists, politicians etc. So there were these mansions with huge gardens in the front. So anything that you saw from the road was at least 100 ft away. In one of such mansions I saw this figure. It seemed to be walking up and down the stairs for a couple of minutes. No one else among the group saw it. Tjose days we used to go and come back in groups of a few kids. I came home and told my mom. She said it is just waham. But the next day when I went to school, i couldnt forget it and the sight kept frightening me. I came home and then did not go for a few days out of fear. Now I feel it was just illusion but then,as a kid, I thought it was real.
Old July 19th, 2017, 08:37 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

20 suicides at Grand Paradi towers Mumbai

http://hauntedindia.blogspot.in/2014...umbai.html?m=1
Old Yesterday, 05:46 AM
Junior eCharchan

^^^ So you think that,.. the paranormal element could be there,.. whenever, wherever more people suicides happen,….. somewhere birds are suiciding,.. or .. even Dogs are suiciding from that London bridge,.. etc…

I still remember,....... that the above pictured Nepal man had a thread on the mysterious dogs suicide which ran millions of viewing on entire net and made 50~ pages of hot and heated debate-discussion,.. One can search da Google search box with....

dovahkiin mystery as 600 dogs jump from 'haunted suicide bridge'

Last edited by log1iszero; Yesterday at 05:52 AM.
Old Yesterday, 07:07 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

This thread makes me wanna watch The Entity and Hawa like right now
Old Yesterday, 07:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Something happened when my daughter was about 3 years old. She was very vocal at that age. It was winter and outside there was plenty of snow (think white over roads/ trees etc). It was around 4 PM and my daughter just woke up from her nap. As was our practise, we were sitting on the stairs (inside our home) watching and counting cars that pass by outside. She wanted to go to the park across the street. I told her no as its extremely cold out there. Then she said, there is a little girl in yellow jacket playing on the swing, how come.
I looked out and there was no one. I told here I dont see anyone. She insisted and sure enough, the swing was moving. No one on it though.
It wasnt particularly windy and she wasnt at an age where she would make up a story to get what she wants. It freaked me out then and it still freaks me out now when i think of it. She maintained that the 'girl in yellow jacket is playing by herself'.

Maybe its an imagination? I dont know.
Old Yesterday, 07:53 AM
Junior eCharchan

She might had seen an AD on TV or picture in a book and that was making impression,...

Sometimes there is Dejavu, sometimes hallucination, illusion, Bhramana, sometimes the effect of the book /movie you just read/saw the picture / Ad on TV,.. Sometimes, the dream you just woke up seeing it,…..

On net, many photo shopped pictures can be found ( where it says when negative was processed the bhoot was seen in picture yada yada .. are all fake and fun-view photoshoped,..imo..

Many vdo showing cctv noted the haunted images and incidents,.... remains planted and fake,...imo..…
Recently there was a phone/cable wire on the road hence the cars and vans got stumbled and it was painted as a ghostly event,..

Water flows up-hill and again it becomes haunted incident ( Hello, it’s due to anti-gravity hills )

Somewhere the ghosts at the railroad pushes your car to cross the train-track, so that, the train does not hit your car, as a school bus with many kids had died there, with a train accident,..

ninety five percent of time, it remains bogus,… however, I would not challenge any Oza board or such maili vidhya guy either,…as few Kali0Chaudash expert guys know such mesmerism and capture and release of souls – mooth-maaring and what not !
Old Yesterday, 09:07 AM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Something happened when my daughter was about 3 years old. She was very vocal at that age. It was winter and outside there was plenty of snow (think white over roads/ trees etc). It was around 4 PM and my daughter just woke up from her nap. As was our practise, we were sitting on the stairs (inside our home) watching and counting cars that pass by outside. She wanted to go to the park across the street. I told her no as its extremely cold out there. Then she said, there is a little girl in yellow jacket playing on the swing, how come.
I looked out and there was no one. I told here I dont see anyone. She insisted and sure enough, the swing was moving. No one on it though.
It wasnt particularly windy and she wasnt at an age where she would make up a story to get what she wants. It freaked me out then and it still freaks me out now when i think of it. She maintained that the 'girl in yellow jacket is playing by herself'.

Maybe its an imagination? I dont know.
There is nothing normal abnormal or paranormal...

Just things that u cannot explain become paranormal for you....

It is normal for the universe....

Everything is within a human being's conscious domain

But human beings do not have access to every bit of information...

They do not have the password to this Server...

Human beings are programmed to access only that much information which they need to survive and procreate...

Imagine if u had access to all information....There would be chaos...

Yet Human beings who pursue science relentlessly dig out information for the rest of you....

Be thankful to them....

Yet there are a few human beings who are able to have a little more information than normal human beings like you...

You human beings have put them on a pedestal and worship them like Gods Saints...

Even a person who has a little more information about how a ball is being bowled at him and is able to tackle it better than others is idolized as a God of Cricket...

On the other hand there are people on this web page like Sarva and many others etc who can dig out any image any video for you in a jiffy....even that is more than normal....than normal Echarchans....

Probably what u are wishing to hear is ghosts spirits miracles aliens...
I can tell u a lot of stories in my personal experience...it will sound paranormal to
you... but believe me it is very normal....