eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old January 12th, 2011, 10:18 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Wednesday Special

It was the last week of August 2010.

Two Christians were lost in the Sahara desert.

One is David, the other is Michael .

They were dying of hunger and thirst when they suddenly came upon an oasis, with what looked like an emirate of a mosque in the middle .

David said to Michael : "Look, let's pretend we are Muslims, otherwise we'll not get any food or drink. I am going to call myself Mohammed."

Michael refused to change his name , he said : "My name is Michael , and I will not pretend to be other than but what I am . ...Michael."

The Imam of the mosque received both well and asked about their names .

David said : "My name is Mohammed ."

Michael said : "My name is Michael. "

The Imam turned to the helpers of the mosque and said: "Please bring some food and water for Michael only."

Then he turned to the other and said : "Well Mohammed, Ramzan Mubarak!!!!
"
Old January 13th, 2011, 08:39 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wednesday Special

what? did no one like it? or is it any oldie? repeat to nahi lagta bcoz of obvious reasons
Old January 13th, 2011, 08:50 AM
In search of peace!

repeat ho shayad but its a good one (i hope)

Psychology ka practical ho raha tha.

Professor ne ek Chuhe ke liye ek taraf cake aur dusri taraf chuhe ki biwi (chuhia) rakh di.

Chuha fauran Cake Ki taraf lapka.

Dusri baar Cake ko badal kar Roti rakhi.

Chuha Roti ki taraf lapka.

Is tarah kai baar food item badle.

Chuha har baar food ki taraf bhaaga.

Professor: Is-se ye saabit ho gaya ki bhukh mei hi sabse badi taqat hai.

Itne mei last row se ek awaz ayi ...

"Sir,ek bar chuhiya bhi badal ke dekh lete."
Old January 21st, 2011, 09:23 AM
In search of peace!

got one rep and no replies
------------------
I was signing the receipt for my credit card purchase when the clerk noticed that I had never signed my name on the back of the credit card. She informed me that she could not complete the transaction unless the card was signed.

When I asked why, she explained that it was necessary to compare the signature on the credit card with the signature I just signed on the receipt.

So I signed the credit card in front of her.

She carefully compared that signature to the one I signed on the receipt.

Luckily they matched and the transaction got completed.

---------------
Old January 21st, 2011, 10:10 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

the quality has reduced from the first to the second to the third.
Old January 29th, 2011, 11:20 PM
In search of peace!

OK, i am sure people should like this and +rep me.

Last night the Indian Oscar Awards, also known as Filmfare Awards, were announced.

The 'Best Director' award went to, guess who, Karan Johar for 'My Name Is Khan'.

wait, there is more.

The 'Best Actor' award went to, no prizes for guessing this one, Shah Rukh Khan for 'My Name Is Khan'.

Last edited by PeaceSeeker; January 29th, 2011 at 11:25 PM.
Old February 6th, 2011, 09:12 AM
In search of peace!

wtf, not one

how bout this?

Old February 6th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Old February 6th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Banned

soniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
its not funny , i didnot get it
Old February 6th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniya 2 View Post
Well, Cooper is a journo with CNN.... And Glenn Beck is mad right winger pedophi....sorry pedagogue just like Zaid Hamid of your country.

Racist pole

Last edited by chitrala; February 6th, 2011 at 10:54 AM.
Old February 6th, 2011, 10:06 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniya 2 View Post
in this thread, only 1 concern or query will be addressed at one time..
Old February 6th, 2011, 10:45 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
Well, Cooper is a journo with CNN.... And Glenn Beck is mad right winger pedophi....sorry pedagogue just like Zaid Hamid of your country.

Racist pole

this gif is taking tooooo long to load
Old February 6th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Clown Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
this gif is taking tooooo long to load
my bad...large file...3 mb... edited now. hopefully it wud load faster now.

Old April 26th, 2011, 11:07 AM
In search of peace!

shane warne kisses liz hurley while raj kundra stares like a tharki..
Old May 4th, 2011, 11:41 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Latest internet joke :

What does US raid "deep inside Pakistan" to kill OBL prove?

It proves that nobody, but nobody, is safe in Pakistan, not even Osama.

It also proves that everyone is safe in India, even Ajmal Kasab
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied