eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old April 20th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Comedy star Kapil Sharma controversies

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
You are not alone in the boat, but I bet and put my wallet on it,… if you go to any south Indian mentalities forums,..... they all would have hated and disliked him and rather say,…99 % would rather say,.. who da hell he is/was never heard of him ! They would even say the same for Amitabh and Rajesh khanna too,… I have seen and heard the people, discussing , who was Rafi,… and Sanjeev Kapoor ( cooking guy ) had worked in Sholey,.. .. other best example here is,… aashika even says she never heard of him,….. But, to tell you the truth,....I had rather more surprised,…. If she had said,.. I have heard of him ( Kapil ) ,….. Lol.

Do you know,… Whaaay ?? Coz his area, material and corner was North Indian minded, his satires, cuts, jokes and all such would require vast and various field of knowledge which certain caste, tribe and community miss terribly,…. and it will hit very hard,. rather say,…. Terribly hard,…. In that missing and lack area of any typical south Indians, as per their typical mind, mentality, narrow minded living and field of limited interests and lack of all-rounderships,... ….. If you'd asked them,… they have never ever heard of Raju srivastava, Sunil Pal, Asarani even,..… Omar sheriff and few other super-hit Pakistani stars,… too !

Just remember,... 99 percent ppl,... when they,.... He was a sootiya,... the fact governs that they have no courage to admit that,... in fact I am a sootiya that I dunno much about Nehru, Sachin, Rafi, Lata, Sania, Gawaskar, Amitabh and such....

I am sorry but that is a long post... with gibberish thoughts that almost reminded me of another echan. But if I understand you correctly, Logmeinbum pai, is that North Indians are disrespectful to women and anyone who disrespects women publicly becomes famous and is well-known. Since southies respect women, they may not recognize northies who are famous there but disrespect women. Are we on the same page

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old April 20th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Take Saneless for example, we have plans to meet after we retire
Meet I am so disappointed. Just meet I thought... I thought we... I thought we will... never mind

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old April 20th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I am sorry but that is a long post... with gibberish thoughts that almost reminded me of another echan. But if I understand you correctly, Logmeinbum pai, is that North Indians are disrespectful to women and anyone who disrespects women publicly becomes famous and is well-known. Since southies respect women, they may not recognize northies who are famous there but disrespect women. Are we on the same page
^^

Vestibulum vitae nisi quis ,... velit ( lobortis ) lobortis. Mauris,.... tellus mi, euismod ac pharetra/commodo, aliquet eget,.... odio Lol. Duis eu libero-nec, arcu-feugiat, elementum,... Phasellus id elementum lacus. You know nothing. Nullam lobortis-risus vitae,... aliquam,... scelerisque ! Maecenas aliquet auctor nunc, at aliquet dolor ???

Aliquam rhoncus,... ( nulla quis fermentum congue) ,... velit nisi laoreet ligula,... Lol... id convallis est purus nec orci. Curabitur,..... et venenatis tellus. I know everything. Aliquam non libero non libero,.. fermentum/aliquet ?? Aliquam rutrum euismod,.... magna vel iaculis. I go to famous forums with thousands of members. In tristique,... erat non ante iaculis, sit amet bibendum ligula eleifend.

Nullam facilisis odio lorem, nec tincidunt,... velit egestas at. Integer suscipit libero eget,..... sodales ullamcorper. Lol ! There is not enough traffic on echarcha. Donec efficitur enim ut velit scelerisque, nec ,..... bibendum felis egestas.

Mauris ( ligula ) metus, ornare imperdiet suscipit et ,..... vulputate ac turpis. Etiam varius magna eu leo tempor, ac vehicula nibh bibendum. Curabitur non lectus eu tellus aliquet ullamcorper ac id magna. You guys are nothing against dova and some other people I know. Vivamus dapibus volutpat turpis, quis viverra magna lobortis at !!! Aliquam fermentum velit id ex molestie,.... nec porttitor mauris ultrices. Phasellus posuere,... egestas tellus. In volutpat pharetra dolor at dapibus Lol. Etiam tempor porttitor mattis. Nunc quis porttitor purus, ac maximus nulla !

Nam lacinia libero metus, et aliquam arcu laoreet a ... Ut lobortis ut nisl in porttitor. Aliquam id augue venenatis ex,.... posuere ullamcorper vitae nec magna. Pellentesque ( non augue ) sit amet felis placerat congue. Nam massa enim, ullamcorper-vitae, viverra-vitae, auctor-a-eros. Pellentesque at pulvinar augue. Cras et volutpat massa.... Fusce tempor, justo ac volutpat elementum,..... ipsum eros finibus est, eget posuere eros urna in ex. Aenean lobortis lectus augue, vitae tincidunt elit ultrices in,... Aliquam erat volutpat. Praesent sollicitudin, sem at semper commodo,... mi sapien eleifend justo, vel convallis mi tortor at lectus. Sed tempus purus quis,.... vestibulum condimentum. Proin lacinia, massa eu volutpat fermentum,..... elit urna finibus justo, id fringilla velit ligula ac metus. Nunc sagittis lectus ornare,... pellentesque velit a, dictum ligula. Nam gravida dui ut lectus pulvinar,.... ornare,... Lol ! In quis maximus risus, feugiat varius tellus !

Sent from my iPhone.

Last edited by Charchila; April 20th, 2017 at 10:25 AM. Reason: I like to proofread and fix my shit
Old April 20th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
^^

Vestibulum vitae nisi quis ,... velit ( lobortis ) lobortis. Mauris,.... tellus mi, euismod ac pharetra/commodo, aliquet eget,.... odio Lol. Duis eu libero-nec, arcu-feugiat, elementum,... Phasellus id elementum lacus. You know nothing. Nullam lobortis-risus vitae,... aliquam,... scelerisque ! Maecenas aliquet auctor nunc, at aliquet dolor ???

I actually read all that word to word... and it seemed to make more sense than Jagannaathan pai's posts

Old April 20th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Meet I am so disappointed. Just meet I thought... I thought we... I thought we will... never mind
hey, you never know
but remmebr we both are old; not going to be able to do anything...
Old April 20th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
hey, you never know
but remmebr we both are old; not going to be able to do anything...
Awwww... that is so sweet. But do not worry... there is already a lot of stuff to help old people do anything... by the time we retire, I am sure they can make old people shoot like rockets