eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old September 12th, 2001, 07:52 AM
eWoman

Sheena is on a distinguished road
Thank u Netra! but till now I am in shock state........just 1 month before we were sitting near WTC towers,talking with our friends........and now nothing is left..infect 1 of our friend died in these towers,and other in that plane who crashes in 2 nd tower,and We r not able to help their families.....my eyes r full of tears.
Old September 12th, 2001, 07:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
I am sorry Sheena. I am not in the US but am unable to get over the shock.The ruthlessness of it all. How could they do such a thing!
Old September 12th, 2001, 07:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

Shringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond repute
I feel insecure. I stay bank opposite Capitol. If the 4th plane......
Old September 12th, 2001, 08:10 AM
Pakka Desi

IA is just really niceIA is just really niceIA is just really niceIA is just really nice
Shring nobody is safe. If they can hit Pentagon they can hit anywhere.
Old September 12th, 2001, 08:14 AM
eWoman

Sheena is on a distinguished road
Just imagine,If they ruin USA in 1 day,what about other countries of globe.......right now entire world is UNSAFE.
Old September 12th, 2001, 09:18 AM
Senior Echarchan

Super Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of light
any news about Smelly Pai?
------------------------------------------------
A Proud Indian American
Old September 12th, 2001, 09:47 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
FBI Has 700 Leads in Terrorist Probe

WASHINGTON (AP) - The FBI (news - web sites) has received 700 leads in the investigation
of the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington but no arrests have been made, a Justice
Department (news - web sites) official said Wednesday.

The government believes the hijackers were trained pilots and that three to five were aboard
each of four airliners that crashed Tuesday in the worst terrorist attack ever in the United States,
said Justice Department spokeswoman Mindy Tucker. She said the conclusion was based on
information gathered from frantic phone calls made by passengers on the doomed jets.

``It appears from what we know that the hijackers were skilled pilots,'' said Tucker.

Tucker declined to comment on evidence linking the attacks to Saudi exile Osama bin Laden
(news - web sites) or whether authorities have executed search warrants.

Lawmakers believe bin Laden may have been behind the attacks. ``I don't think everyone in
Congress has enough information to make those assumptions,'' said Tucker.

She said investigators are following all credible leads, but declined to comment on whether the
government is close to arresting anyone. The 700 tips came from a special FBI Web site seeking
information on the attacks.

rest of the details:
http://us.news2.yimg.com/f/42/31/7m/...stigation.html
Old September 12th, 2001, 09:49 AM
eFriend

awara_dost is a glorious beacon of lightawara_dost is a glorious beacon of lightawara_dost is a glorious beacon of lightawara_dost is a glorious beacon of lightawara_dost is a glorious beacon of light
it seems Some of regular guys missing in board or hope not logged in other looks safe as they have posted news, comments.

It's really worst terrorist attack in world history.

Sheena I am really sorry about ur friends. I think this is the time for the final call to wipe out terrorist or their supporter.

** bhagwan (god) us logo ki aatma ko shanti they who died in this terrorist attack aur unke relatives and family ko is kathin time se larne ki himmat de ** ---------- Aamin.

Awara Hawa ka Jhonka Hoon, aa Nikla Hoon Pal do Pal ke Liye.
When you meet a man, you know his face but not his heart
Apni apni dhapli aur apna apna raag, eCharcha me apne baato ke gole daag
Old September 12th, 2001, 09:54 AM
Pakka Desi

IA is just really niceIA is just really niceIA is just really niceIA is just really nice
Dawn in New York brought the stark realisation that nothing would ever be the same again, even the sun seemed to hesitate when it passed the gaping hole where the Twin Towers once stood.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nysky.jpg (7.8 KB, 90 views)
Old September 12th, 2001, 10:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Super Girl
any news about Smelly Pai?
Out of town...was actually flying south when this shit hit the fan. Had to land and drive the rest of the way (business trip). Will check in later this week.

Hope everyone is OK ..
Old September 12th, 2001, 11:13 AM
Junior eCharchan

CoudlessNights is on a distinguished road
the world seems to have gone crazy

i am glad you are all okay... be safe

my condolences sheena (
Old September 12th, 2001, 11:22 AM
Junior eCharchan

deepblues is on a distinguished road

My friends are mising too.

One of my friends was in the AA plane from Boston to LA. I stay in Boston and things are pretty insecure here with 3 Flights been hi-jacked from Boston.

One of my friends was in the WTC on the 83rd floor in Morgan Stanley. He is reported missing.

4 others managed to escape
I hope he is fine too
Old September 12th, 2001, 06:05 PM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
*phew*

Just spoke to my cousin from New York! He's good, shaken but is ok!

Lets send out a prayer to all those who didn't make it home.

Mark Twain
Old February 15th, 2007, 02:08 AM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US under terrorist attack - Are you all safe?

I still recollect, I came home very early that tuesday evening in Thane and for some reason kept the TV on and what do I see. Breaking news reports of the first plane crash and the reporter could not believe what has just happened. They were talking about unfortunate accident etc etc until, the second plane crashed. I just could not believe my eyes, when the cameras were focusing on the burning first building, suddenly someone said that another plane is coming in the same direction and the cameras focused on it only to see that it crashed into the second building. I couldn't believe my eyes as I see history folding live before my eyes and that to for a guy like me who never reached home befor 10 pm in those days. The later scenes of the buildings collapsing was so unreal, I couldn't just believe, even the reporter cried "oh my God, oh my God". Those were really some defining moments of my life which I could never forget.
Old February 15th, 2007, 02:23 AM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: US under terrorist attack - Are you all safe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gud
I still recollect, I came home very early that tuesday evening in Thane and for some reason kept the TV on and what do I see. Breaking news reports of the first plane crash and the reporter could not believe what has just happened. They were talking about unfortunate accident etc etc until, the second plane crashed. I just could not believe my eyes, when the cameras were focusing on the burning first building, suddenly someone said that another plane is coming in the same direction and the cameras focused on it only to see that it crashed into the second building. I couldn't believe my eyes as I see history folding live before my eyes and that to for a guy like me who never reached home befor 10 pm in those days. The later scenes of the buildings collapsing was so unreal, I couldn't just believe, even the reporter cried "oh my God, oh my God". Those were really some defining moments of my life which I could never forget.
2gud pai, You probably missed this thread:

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24728