eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old October 11th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Harvey Weinstein took advantage of young actresses

It is really sad. He is a hotshot hollywood executive producer and he took advantage of young, aspiring actresses and models. He used them and then discarded them like they meant nothing.

I can tell you from personal experience, that this kind of stuff happens in bollywood too. It's not just hotshot men, but even big big heriones use their star power to lure young, aspiring men and then they molest them, and then discard them. It's horrible.

Old October 12th, 2017, 06:11 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future
Re: Harvey Weinstein took advantage of young actresses

Heroines taking advantage is still fine. The good looking heroines I mean. It's the ultimate fantasy of every man and must be very bollywoodish too. All that kiss me in the rain, hold me in the dark and fcuk me till the end! Sooo dreamy! What would be unfair is when you as in a man would've been forced to open your sexual chakras to new possibilities. As long as someone using a butt plug on you may also sound exciting, kinky at some levels but boy if someone has been sharing that butt plug with others then I'm not sure how you'd feel.
Old October 12th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
Heroines taking advantage is still fine...
Based on personal experience, I can tell you that molestation by Bollywood heriones is not fine.. no no, especially when they are two two at one time.

Old October 12th, 2017, 02:43 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Barkha dutt says its bad. So maybe ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.c767f2419708

BTW, now US has started outsourcing liberals too to India.
Old October 12th, 2017, 03:14 PM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Based on personal experience, I can tell you that molestation by Bollywood heriones is not fine.. no no, especially when they are two two at one time.
Ha ha! I think you were having a great time. Can totally imagine you must've gotten all sore and hope tons of lube came to your rescue. Women are wild, though I've never seen a guy complain unless of course all of this has made your plumbing go for a toss. Is that the case? If so I hope the next time around when these ladies are in the mood, you guys might want to pre heat the oven before you bake the cake. Basically, request them to indulge in a lot of foreplay. I mean c'mon two hotshot women coming strong on you, how bad can that be?
Old October 12th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
Ha ha! I think you were having a great time. Can totally imagine you must've gotten all sore and hope tons of lube came to your rescue. Women are wild, though I've never seen a guy complain unless of course all of this has made your plumbing go for a toss. Is that the case? If so I hope the next time around when these ladies are in the mood, you guys might want to pre heat the oven before you bake the cake. Basically, request them to indulge in a lot of foreplay. I mean c'mon two hotshot women coming strong on you, how bad can that be?
It's not physical damage.. that part was fine. But what about the emotional?

Old October 12th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bhai,.. Kaali Miyan,.. yeh sab kya hai,.. ? Kya sun raha hun, main ? Kahaan fanse the?,……

Yeh ghatna, kahaan ghati ? Greenland?
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44716

Aakhir kaun si waali actress thii, woh ? Can you name those? Did you find them in plane flight,... or,.. Morocco,.. or Tahiti Sun-bath,..... Greenland? ??

Shakuntal mein,… Dusyant ki toh, ek hi Shakuntala thii !

Yeh Trio wala three-some, iis handsome ke saath, koi GoriO’ ka thaa,… ya, Thailand- Bangkok waali thii,….. ya fir apne waale Desi Baire ? Were they actresses, really ? Bhojpuri ones ?

Khair , jo hi ho,…
Kaliraam ka khul gaya Pol,….. Ho gaya iin ka Dabba Gol ! lol.

From now on, don’ undermine women’s sexual hunger,.. Or ya gonna be killed n' dead-meat some day,...… For threesome, make combo of 2M + 1F Or,....Just go one-to-one basis,……. !

Woh Sidhaarth waala KWK show dekhaa thaa ya nahin ?

Last edited by log1iszero; October 12th, 2017 at 07:21 PM.
Old October 13th, 2017, 07:07 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Old October 13th, 2017, 07:09 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can tell you from personal experience, that this kind of stuff happens in bollywood too. It's not just hotshot men, but even big big heriones use their star power to lure young, aspiring men and then they molest them, and then discard them. It's horrible.
kya hua? tell me.. you can also tweet and be famous, is this why your bollywood career tanked? or may be you left Mumbai in disgust.. hmm.
Old October 13th, 2017, 10:02 AM
be badass

Quote:
It's not physical damage.. that part was fine. But what about the emotional?
Oh, dear! But is this irreparable damage? I mean were you dreaming of breakfast in bed after their lil hanky-panky? Were you dreaming of making pancakes/dhokla/jalebi with your own sweet rough and tough hands? Boy, let me tell you- you're in a lifelong journey of learning and discovery!
Old October 13th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

Aare,...... bhaya huaa kya , aakhir ? ........ Kuchh bologe bhi, toh ? )

Kaun-Kaun si waali thii,.. jo Rape kar ke, hamaare Kali ji, Gujju Boy ko, emotional zhatka de ke chali jo gayi,…Uh ! That's an Emotional Atyaachaar, Man !

Kayi Film abhinetriyaan ne confess kiya hi hai woh Purse mein hi Comdom rakhti hai,…. ! 3’sCOM is dangerous especially with 2Fs, and if partners are not calm, cold, composed,... sane, civil, sober n' sophisticated, patient and cold-blooded western ones, especially.

Khair,…. Shakuntal-writer would say,..

Khuda ki kasa, maza aa gaya,…
Muje maar kar, be-sharam khaa gayi !

aare, Yeh jeena bhi koi jeena hai Lallu,.. Haan ?

Old October 13th, 2017, 01:55 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
Bhai,.. Kaali Miyan,.. yeh sab kya hai,.. ? Kya sun raha hun, main ? Kahaan fanse the?,

Just like you think visiting skyscrapercity is equialent to world tour or watching DDLJ is equivalent to visiting Switzerland, Kallu pai must have watched 'disclosure' and thought it to be equivalent of...
Old October 13th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Banned

Right on, ( not on my part ) , But it seems Kallu pai sure watched, BOE ( Madonna) or, Basic Instincts or Disclosure,... and dreaming the fantasy / horror dreams of being raped by celeb.
Old October 13th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post

Old October 13th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Super eCharchan

I don't want to get into details. It brings back painful memories.

I used to be a pote. I had dreams. They promised me big big roles and told me to come to their trailer...

I can't go on. It's too difficult.