eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old April 5th, 2004, 09:39 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Why male Charchans Lie?

Women are forgiven ... why do most of you guys here hide your true age? Everyone pretending to be 20 year old and yet claim to have seen (with wife/mates/college friends) newly released movies such as SHOLAY and JANZEER iwhich were released 30/40 years ago!!!

Videsee, Netra behen, Superfine Behen, Gpel and Tantric Yogi among few who admit.

Rest are just jerking off. WHY?
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old April 5th, 2004, 09:44 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
I was 12 when I saw SHOLAY at newly renovated MINERVA. I could be off by a year. JANZEER, SANGHAM and RAJKUMAR movies must have been released many many years ago cause I used to watch them in matinee shows or videos.

Ok ... fine ... just tell us WHICH was the first movie you watched?

Old April 5th, 2004, 11:06 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
I remember watching Pukar in 'Drive in' theater Bandra .

I was like 5 .. I guess

My Dad was a Amitabh Fan .. I watched all his movies on VCR ..
Old April 5th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
I have never hidden my age. I am 35 feel like 20.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old April 5th, 2004, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dirty
I have never hidden my age. I am 35 feel like 20.
Ok ... so if you are telling the truth ... name the first movie you can recall having seen?

Some politician called Shekhawat brought chaddar, projector, generator and huge reels in cans. It was a color film called RAJKUMAR *ring Shammi Kapoor and his father Raj Kapur, Asha Parekh and Pran. Everyone got excited cause it was shot in Rajasthan. Most young guys got their first errection watching heroine's smooth sexy wet legs.

They used to bring lot of old b/w movies but that was the first colored one.

edit: I think not Asha Parekh ... Sadhana may be.

Last edited by tantric_yogi; April 6th, 2004 at 12:01 AM.
Old April 6th, 2004, 12:05 AM
An Ugly Sexy Animal

Uncle Jat can only hope to improve
RAy kis baawli phuddi nay is taagay kaa naksaa badlaa ?

Title
Old April 6th, 2004, 12:34 AM
Spear Barbarian

GunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud of
First movie that I remember seeing with my parents was "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang", though I figure "Roman Holiday" and a couple of cowboy movies were in there somewhere, but I must have fallen asleep during them, because the details are a little fuzzy. My parents usually never took me to movies early on because I asked too many questions in the movie and generally made a nuisance of myself . The first movie I remember seeing by myself (and I still remember the name) is a B-movie called "The Jaguar Lives". My mom let me go, provided I went with a bunch of slightly older kids and their dad (and only cuz I behaved very well that entire week before the movie). The next week, they showed another movie that I went to called "The Bullet Train" which was a Japanese movie translated into English -- great movie btw. It's a story about someone planting an explosive on a train which would explode if the train went below 80... sounds familiar?? Hollywood later remade it as "Speed", which I never did see. Somewhere soon after that, I saw "Jaws" and didn't go to the beach for a long time. That movie also put an end to watching my English movies for a while, because my parents thought they might have a bad effect on me. I think I came back to English movies with "Superman I" .

Hindi Movies?? I must have been introduced to them fairly late, because I fell asleep through most of them early on and don't remember too much. Frankly, it took me a while to get used to high pitched singing. First movie I remember seeing, where I didn't fall asleep (possibly because I went with my cousin, not my parents) was a Dharmendra/Jeetendra starrer called Samrat. Hehe, I learned half the songs in that movie for some weird reason, because my cousin would sing them in Maithli afterwards . For the longest time, I must have been the only Indian guy who hadn't watched "Sholay" -- one much older cousin swears she took me to see it in Calcutta, but I don't remember it from then. Anyways, since I always got strange looks from desis when I mentioned this fact, I purchased the DVD a couple of years ago and saw it at home. Fav. Hindi movie has to be "Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro" though.

Bengali Movies? There's "Goopy Gain Bagha Bain" (which I liked) and a few other movies I saw. Most Bong flicks I saw were black and white and very philosophical (i.e. nothing happened which means I probably fell asleep through them). One of them starred the lovely and untalented Ms. Moon^2 Sen, some sidey looking hero, a shady looking villain or two and a really nifty looking Doberman Pinscher. Frankly, the dog had the best acting in that movie and that's probably the last Bengali flick I ever watched.

Assamese Movies? There are a few I saw and a couple of them were actually very funny. My record of Assamese movies has been generally good, because I remember all of them, even though I don't remember the names.

Tamil Movies? I think the first one I really remember was a Kamalhasan starrer called "Moondrampirai" (spelling?). I remember seeing "Kalyanaraman" earlier, but I don't remember much of that story, though it was very funny. Most of the early tamil movies I saw sucked, but the later ones were really very good.

Proud LLKC member since May 2002.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." Lt. Gen. Lewis "Chesty" Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir 1950

Old April 6th, 2004, 01:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute
AFAIR first movie that I saw was "Ek duje ke liye"
I don't remember age though.

I also don't hide my age. I am 26 (feeling like 26 only )
Old April 6th, 2004, 01:43 AM
Banned

Lovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to behold
Seriously speaking I don't remember the last movie I saw , what to talk of the first one .Though it hasnt been more than a week that I watched a couple of hindi movies.Infact I do remember the stories of those movies but not the names .

Yeah but I do remeber my age .I Am 17 .
Old April 6th, 2004, 02:30 AM
Bandook Singh

deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute
Re tantu buddhe baba

Maine kab apni jawani ki umar chhupai.... threads pe search maar lo (nazar ka chashma laga ke) I always said I was 33..... List mein mera naam kyon nahi daala... UNFAIR.... PREJUDICED.....CONSPIRACY..... RACIAL DISCRIMINATION...etc etc...
Old April 6th, 2004, 04:41 AM

Re: Re tantu buddhe baba

Quote:
Originally posted by deshpremi
I always said I was 33..... List mein mera naam kyon nahi daala...
For a 33 year old not to remember the very first movie ... suspicious ... very suspicious!

umm

Old April 6th, 2004, 07:42 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Do not remember having seen but I was told I went to Mera naam joker with my parents and I was in KG one then.

I know this because when my teacher asked all students what they did over the weekend, I replied went to movie. She asked me what I saw in the movie and I said "teacher ko nanga dekha" (simi grewal nude scene). Which embarassed her no end and she told my mom about it.
Old April 6th, 2004, 07:56 AM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by GpeL
Do not remember having seen but I was told I went to Mera naam joker with my parents and I was in KG one then.

I know this because when my teacher asked all students what they did over the weekend, I replied went to movie. She asked me what I saw in the movie and I said "teacher ko nanga dekha" (simi grewal nude scene). Which embarassed her no end and she told my mom about it.
Pelu pai, yaar in logo ko yeh kyo nahi batatey ki, when you were saying "teacher ko nanga dekha" us time aankhon me hawas ke 100-100 kuttey bhok rahey the
Old April 6th, 2004, 07:58 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Vo to obvious hai.. teacher sochi bacha sher dekha bolega, haathi dekha bolega, joker dekha bolega.. mujhe to kuch aur hi dikha naa!!
Old April 6th, 2004, 08:00 AM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
first movie I remember is.......

Naam yaad nahi hain, but still remember one song, 'pyar ka dard hain bhiga bhiga pyara pyara', I dont know how old I was that time, but now I am 35, no I am not lucky as dirty pai, so dil se bhi 35