eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old March 1st, 2017, 02:25 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Killed in Racial Shooting at Kansas Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Telugu community in US advised to converse in English in public

HYDERABAD: The Telangana American Telugu Association (TATA) has advised the community to avoid communicating in Telugu in public places in the US.
Srinivas Kuchibhotla (32), working at the Garmin headquarters in Olathe, was killed in the shooting at a restaurant in Kansas on Wednesday night. Another Indian and his colleague Alok Madasani was injured in the incident.

"Much as we love talking in our mother tongue, it can often be misconstrued. Please see if you can communicate in English in public places," the association said in a statement put out in its Facebook page.

The organisation further advised people not to get into argument with others in public places and leave the place immediately without confrontation.
"Isolated places can often be targets. Please avoid going or going single," it said.
Sarvi,

Is US as dangerous as say, Gurgaon?

jeetIAF
Old March 1st, 2017, 03:52 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
Sarvi,

Is US as dangerous as say, Gurgaon?

jeetIAF
Gurgaon is more dangerous I'd say.. i was advised not to argue with anybody .. being Haryana you never know who is who and what their mental state is.
Old March 1st, 2017, 11:42 PM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gurgaon is more dangerous I'd say.. i was advised not to argue with anybody .. being Haryana you never know who is who and what their mental state is.
Gurgaon, it is very strange(for lack of proper word here) city.

jeetIAF
Old March 4th, 2017, 05:16 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

After Kansas Shooting, Now Indian-origin Businessman Shot Dead in US

Days after the Kansas shooting, another Indian-origin businessman has been shot dead outside his home in South Carolina on Thursday night.

Indian communities living in the area are in a state of shock and fear more such attacks in near future.
Old March 4th, 2017, 07:09 PM

Sikh man shot at in the US; attacker yelled 'go back to your own country'

NEW YORK: A 39-year-old Sikh man in the US has been injured when an unidentified person shot him outside his home and allegedly shouted "go back to your own country."
The Sikh man was working on his vehicle outside his home in the city of Kent in the Washington state on Friday when he was approached by a stranger, who walked up to the driveway, the Seattle Times reported.

Kent police said an argument broke out between the two men, with the victim saying the suspect made statements to the effect of "go back to your own country." The unidentified man then shot him in the arm.

The victim described the shooter as a six-foot-tall white man, wearing a mask covering the lower half of his face.
Kent Police Chief Ken Thomas said while the Sikh man sustained "non life-threatening injuries", they are "treating this as a very serious incident."

Kent police have launched an investigation into the case and reached out to the FBI and other law enforcement agencies, the report said.
"We're early on in our investigation," Thomas said.
Kent Police Commander Jarod Kasner said the incident is getting attention from the Sikh community and others.

"With recent unrest and concern throughout the nation this can get people emotionally involved, especially when (the crime) is directed at a person for how they live, how they look," Kasner said.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; March 4th, 2017 at 07:13 PM.
Old March 4th, 2017, 09:00 PM
eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

While I think what is happening is wrong, I wouldn't have any empathy if this strikes fear in the hearts of those mofos who sit in US and bad mouth everything about India. I have seen that most such bad mouthing assholes were probably bhikari losers in India
Old March 4th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Banned

MiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Have been to many bars in small places in Tennessee, Georgia, Kentucky .. all bars were full of rednecks.. never had any issues. I only know of sardars having issues.. most of the other violence I heard of was because you hung around in bad areas at late night.

Sorry but I don't agree with the widow of the deceased person, that good things happen to good people. I don't know how to explain it.. crazy mofos are everywhere. If you sense something weird get the F out of there.

I've had many arguments with Americans in bars in Kentucky and Arizona, some were heated ones.

White guy says to me.. you came to study here and will steal our technology and take to your country.
I said to him.. your technology must not be too great to teach everything in 2 years, and even if so, why your people letting me in?
He didn't say anything about that .. except because of your people I lost my job.. I told him I applied for a job saying I need visa to work and company hired me. He finally moved away realizing I wasn't buying his arguments.

One bugger called me and couple friends slumdogs at a bar in Arizona, he had watched that shitty movie Slumdog Millionaire. I told him I am more educated than all of your family put together.. he apologized later and bought us shots.
Avoid it, no matter how much sense you make.

Hawa ka rukh abhi kuch teeq nahi hai. American Akhlaaqs should not get into heated argument with White Gauboys.
Old March 4th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Banned

MiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sikh man shot at in the US; attacker yelled 'go back to your own country'

NEW YORK: A 39-year-old Sikh man in the US has been injured when an unidentified person shot him outside his home and allegedly shouted "go back to your own country."
The Sikh man was working on his vehicle outside his home in the city of Kent in the Washington state on Friday when he was approached by a stranger, who walked up to the driveway, the Seattle Times reported.

Kent police said an argument broke out between the two men, with the victim saying the suspect made statements to the effect of "go back to your own country." The unidentified man then shot him in the arm.

The victim described the shooter as a six-foot-tall white man, wearing a mask covering the lower half of his face.
Kent Police Chief Ken Thomas said while the Sikh man sustained "non life-threatening injuries", they are "treating this as a very serious incident."

Kent police have launched an investigation into the case and reached out to the FBI and other law enforcement agencies, the report said.
"We're early on in our investigation," Thomas said.
Kent Police Commander Jarod Kasner said the incident is getting attention from the Sikh community and others.

"With recent unrest and concern throughout the nation this can get people emotionally involved, especially when (the crime) is directed at a person for how they live, how they look," Kasner said.
The shot part was not good. Go back to your own country tak teeq hai. For the last 3 years sabka saat sabka vikas ho raga hai, not a bad place to return. Trust me, India is doing vikas on daily basis. Contrary to popular belief, the recent GDP figure is not photoshopped.
Old March 5th, 2017, 05:51 AM
Junior eCharchan

Jaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of light

Indians are mistaken with muslims/islamic and hence the target of hate crimes. Muslim ideology is hitting us at home, hitting us abroad. Need to educate world audience that we have nothing to do with this culture/ideology, in fact Indians have been suffering because of it.
Old March 5th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggudada View Post
Indians are mistaken with muslims/islamic and hence the target of hate crimes. Muslim ideology is hitting us at home, hitting us abroad. Need to educate world audience that we have nothing to do with this culture/ideology, in fact Indians have been suffering because of it.
Nahi yaar, yeh sab bakwaas hai. Bush/bin laden ke zamane main yeh sahi tha, not now.

Trump kay white bhakts know naukri ka khatra kis say hai aur atankwad ka khatra kis say hai. abhi woh chun chun kar maar rahe hai, not by mistake.

Its sad, but truth.
Old March 5th, 2017, 01:39 PM
eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

Who bechara tho Gaya aur uski aurat lag gayi GC jugaadne mein mohtrama jyaada time waste nahin kari
Old March 5th, 2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhidubhai View Post
Who bechara tho Gaya aur uski aurat lag gayi GC jugaadne mein mohtrama jyaada time waste nahin kari
Yes, she has over a million bucks from donations. Didn't take long to return back to US either.. people are commenting she will marry again very soon.
Old March 5th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Banned

A MODI-fied fan getting taste of her own medicine.

http://www.altnews.in/modi-fan-subje...ampaign=buffer
Old March 5th, 2017, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyaBhai View Post
A MODI-fied fan getting taste of her own medicine.

http://www.altnews.in/modi-fan-subje...ampaign=buffer
Chutiyatic article written by a novice while making personal attack on somebody who faced a racial tirade. What has supporting Modi gotta do with facing a racist verbal abuse.. really stretching the limits of imagination.
Old March 5th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Always on target

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhidubhai View Post
Soon their kids will have name like Niki Haley or Bobby Jindal, amercanified

jeetIAF