eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Old March 3rd, 2015, 08:36 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
A star in the making

Pleasu collectu here yany videos that show a star in makingu.. Come on yaar. Are you getting my point?

Ultimate QA training

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Testing training for those that missed classes.. Are you yunderstanding or not?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old March 4th, 2015, 04:52 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A star in the making

You beat me this time

These were going viral on Whatsapp and Facebook.

i saw the first one finally make it to youtube yesterday and was thinking of posting them today in one of the following threads

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29503

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42641

But will now quote this in those threads..
Old March 4th, 2015, 05:14 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Now, on the guys and girls who are repeating after him.

Jump to 13:55 on this MEK (Gult KBC) for the definition of Sodium Chloride.
I AGREE

While, obviously the tennis player does not know her chemistry (she in fact thinks this is physics!), 30 % of the audience also are like her.
Now, Jump to 59:30 and you will find "Thanks to Jagruthi Insititute of Enngineering and Technology". That is where the audience is drawn from.

Now, the students of this Reddy could well have been these 'engineering students'.
Old March 4th, 2015, 07:15 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

I posted earlier in 'so whats up' thread..

Vennu Mallesh is another star in the making.

Vennu Mallesh - It's My Life What Ever I Wanna Do

I AGREE
Old March 4th, 2015, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
You beat me this time

These were going viral on Whatsapp and Facebook.

i saw the first one finally make it to youtube yesterday and was thinking of posting them today in one of the following threads
To give him credit he's adding a bit of fun to the extremely dry subject of QA. Not many people can make learning fun, so full marks for that, its just funny is all.
Old April 11th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

I think the award should, hands down go to the “ Dhaniya” - our super-most bhunkus maker Dhanus,.. who even made the entire world fool very efficiently with that super-most bakhad-jantar, a plain K H A P A T , that ever sailed seven seas before,… with that fakking and freaking Kolavarii di,..

That Bhunkus / Khapat / pakavu-giri with kiddi-kid wordings like,.. hindi-sanskrit mix, KG kidder soor-taar-aalaap with no rhymes or proper wordings,.., any rules
and still sailed thro’ the sky, sand and sea, and showed the world,… what should be called super-most fattwaah and dhattwaah,.. ! I doubt anyone have ever done this before…..so successfully,...

Kudos and Congrats for that to our “Dhaniya”. And OMG,.. in the movie the song even looks so reinji-penji, that I wish my street-sweeper Ratan Bhangii, may perhaps had acted and portrayed it a looooooooooooooooooooooot better,..

I doubt no one can do it such successfully and efficiently, with such a rubbish and 2 cents values of efforts, studios and rubbish glow-glamour face, personality, wordings and music, lyrics, rhyme-rhythm,.. etc,..

But Dhaniya, made it possible ! Hats off Boss ! Maan gaye,,, Duniya yeda banti hai,.. bas, koi banaane waala chahiye,…

Taher shar, imo is just a poor guy and a very poor reply to our Dhanus.

Just like that Benzeer Bhuttos’ Pappu ( I want Kashmir ) is a very poor reply to our Sonia’s candy-bar, amul-baby shitt, Pappu. ( I wanna be PM )

Hats off to Dhanus. Uus ne kar diklhlayaa ! I would call it a super-most fattwaah of this century....that flied,..

Last edited by Jagmohan; April 11th, 2016 at 09:55 AM.