eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old January 7th, 2015, 02:14 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
No one seems to have raised the obvious question. Why was Subbu Swamy shown the autopsy video ? Is he moonlighting as a pathologist ? How come he is qualified to pass a comment like "clear murder by lethal poison" ??
God bless him with long life ... India can need a few more Subbu Swamys to even the field against your immoral and corrupt Kaangressi bosses ...

how he gets his information is irrelevant ... his information is on the dot is what you are complaining about ... noh? ...

after all the rorts and scams being exposed from 10 years of Congress rule ... you still worship them? ... what makes you so obedient and subservient to the clan? ... how do they own you? ... how? ... seriously ... how? ... you got to help us to help you come out of this nightmare and slave mind-set? ... help us.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old January 7th, 2015, 03:58 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sunanda Tharoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
God bless him with long life ... India can need a few more Subbu Swamys to even the field against your immoral and corrupt Kaangressi bosses ...

how he gets his information is irrelevant ... his information is on the dot is what you are complaining about ... noh? ...
That Sunanda's death happened under suspicious circumstances is clear, but the aftermath is murkier.

Quote:
after all the rorts and scams being exposed from 10 years of Congress rule ... you still worship them? ... what makes you so obedient and subservient to the clan? ... how do they own you? ... how? ... seriously ... how? ... you got to help us to help you come out of this nightmare and slave mind-set? ... help us.
Sigh.. not too long ago, on this forum, I was being accused of being a "fugga chaddi" and the kangressis were in full force against me

Apparently the forum has taken a U turn somewhere. Too many Biharis here now ??
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old January 7th, 2015, 06:20 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sigh.. not too long ago, on this forum, I was being accused of being a "fugga chaddi" and the kangressis were in full force against me

or is it you who's taken a U-turn? more likely that.
Old January 7th, 2015, 06:22 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Things keep changing. here is Badriji from 7 months back

Quote:
I guess us Nehru family loyal servants will just have to grin and bear it for next 5 years.

Did you read they changing name of airport from Gandhi to some local guy? Some BJP supporter wrote ... one done, 103253 to go. How shameful.

But we need no looosening our heart and mind over it. Next time Beautiful Rahul/Georgeous Priyanka/Mr. Mohan (the doctor) will return triumphantly back to power ... we change name of India to Nehruistan for one final time.

And in the meantem, for next 5 years we keep silent or go to Himalaya do some yoga stuff.
Old January 7th, 2015, 09:32 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Now turning the screws on Tharoor

Quote:
Sunanda Pushkar case: Delhi police asks Shashi Tharoor to join probe

Thursday, 8 January 2015 - 10:30am IST | Place: New Delhi | Agency: PTI

Delhi Police has served a notice to Congress MP Shashi Tharoor asking him to join investigation into the mysterious death of his wife Sunanda Pushkar.

Sources said that Tharoor, who is in Kerala, has been asked to join probe at the earliest.

"A legal notice has been issued to Tharoor to join the murder probe. The questioning will be held under section 160 CrPC," said a senior an official.

Delhi Police had registered a case of murder a few days ago, following the final report from the board of doctors which conducted post-mortem on Pushkar.

An SIT has also been formed by the police to probe the case. On Tuesday, Delhi Police had registered a murder case on the basis of a medical report that concluded her death was unnatural and due to poisoning but nobody has been named as a suspect as yet.

Nearly a year after 51-year-old Sunanda was found dead in a luxury hotel here on January 17, Delhi Police filed the case of murder under section 302 of the IPC but no one has been named in the FIR.

The medical board of AIIMS submitted a fresh report to the police on December 29 and stated that it was the injection, suspected of polonium, that may have led to Sunanda's death. The report clearly stated it was an unnatural death.

In its report AIIMS medical board had said, "The cause of death in this case is poisoning. Viscera are positive for ethyl alcohol, caffeine, acetaminophen and cotinine." From the medical document made available to them the panel has also concluded that Sunanda did not have cardiac problem. She was not suffering from any diseases like hypertension, diabetes or tuberculosis.

The panel has concluded that Sunanda was neither ill nor had any disease prior to her death. She was a normal healthy individual.

The medical board had examined all the injuries on her body out of which 'injury number 10' has been termed as a mark caused by the needle of a syringe.

The team has also dismissed the theory that Sunanda died of an overdose of Alprazolam as the viscera report is negative for the presence of the substance.

Sunanda was found dead in a 5-star hotel in South Delhi on the night of January 17, a day after her Twitter spat with Pakistani journalist Mehr Tarar over an alleged affair with Tharoor.

The probe into the case was handed over to the Crime Branch on January 23. However, the case was transferred back to the South District police two days later on January 25.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
or is it you who's taken a U-turn? more likely that.
Oh no, Shakti, I am what I was - Pox on everyone, just give us an easier life. But at least I haven't turned around from a staunch Congressi to a fugga chaddi, nor have I allowed my id to be hijacked/willingly allowed it to be used by someone else.

Old January 7th, 2015, 10:10 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

At that time, Congress was in power and Shashi Tharoor could get away. Now he cant!
Old January 8th, 2015, 04:27 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
At that time, Congress was in power and Shashi Tharoor could get away. Now he cant!
Remember how Tharoor has been slightly appreciative of Modi .. Dropping hints here and there. We all know why.
Old January 9th, 2015, 06:05 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Re: Sunanda Tharoor death a murder? Shashi Tharoor in the dock!

I guess Jayanti Natrajan will be the next in their quest to conquer the South..

Old January 9th, 2015, 07:51 AM

jo darta hai woh mandir jaata hai..

Old January 9th, 2015, 08:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Her murder is now being linked to IPL - she was about to reveal something about IPL.

IPL is too murky to be allowed to continue.
Old January 9th, 2015, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
Her murder is now being linked to IPL - she was about to reveal something about IPL.

IPL is too murky to be allowed to continue.
I heard Shobha De said quite a bit on Times Now .. why was she quiet all this time if she had spoken to Sunanda about it and knew this much?
Old January 9th, 2015, 09:02 AM

Old January 12th, 2015, 11:39 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Playing mind games with Indians ... is this what Modiji refers to 'paid media' ... link is from TOI ... paragraph 5, 6, 7, 8 ... ever seen such blatant attempt to influence public perception? ... read before it gets removed or edited ...

Paragraph 5, 6, 7, and 8 ...
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old January 12th, 2015, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Playing mind games with Indians ... is this what Modiji refers to 'paid media' ... link is from TOI ... paragraph 5, 6, 7, 8 ... ever seen such blatant attempt to influence public perception? ... read before it gets removed or edited ...

Paid media is a politically correct word.. I prefer the term presstitutes.

This reminds me.. The other day Burkha Dutt when interviewing Mehr Tarar began, "obviously you must be shell shocked and taken aback at hearing that police is calling Sunanda's death a murder" .. I was like WTF.. For all you know this woman could be behind Sunanda's murder. (Subramanian Swamy Claims Tharoor Spent 3 Nights with Mehr Tarar in Dubai)

Check this logic from supposedly an IITian hell bent on destroying few Indian corporates who employ few millions and are hopes of many more.

Extending this logic, Modi by nominating Shashi Tharoor as swacha abhiyan ambassador has implied he should not be investigated in Sunanda murder.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; January 12th, 2015 at 12:04 PM.
Old January 13th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Junior eCharchan

another indian is a name known to allanother indian is a name known to allanother indian is a name known to allanother indian is a name known to allanother indian is a name known to allanother indian is a name known to all

Quote:

now if you were having the fear that the content will be removed or edited, you could have copied & pasted the content here on this website.I visited the link but I don't think I read something you are angry about.

Is the content still there or has it been edited?