eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old April 22nd, 2017, 04:24 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gun attack on French magazine Charlie Hebdo kills 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
It is about the same percentage in Singapore. I had mentioned some where else, how Singapore has so far avoided any problem.
Dug up fron an old thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
To clarify more on this what i mean is that Muslims regularly gather and mix at mosques. good to keep in touch with religion. But the preachers many a time feed them all nonsense. This is where Singapore attacks the problem at the source. All the speeches at the mosques are to be cleared by the authorities. No banning of veils or beards like in France.

PS - my source for Sing is an article by Varsha Bhosle cannot find it now on net.

Finally coming to the main topic. I would rather understand my own religion well before having Philia or Phobia to other religions (though i cannot stop admiring Sikhs and Sikhism).
Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post
Enything that will be spoken in the mosques are to be submitted to the administration in Singapore for approval. Only yhen those can be spoken. All the announcements are monitored, but this is not very obvious to an onlooker. Singapore is amazing. I love Singapore more after coming to US.

They arrested 18 people on the suspecion that they were plannig to blow up the Sun Tek City. They did not give any explainations... All were tried and punished. Even if the act was not committed yet.