eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old June 25th, 2010, 07:50 PM
branded

branded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant future
Unhappy now gas prices goes up

the central govt has announced an increase in the gas price; a 35 rs increase is to be expected. the state govts are hell bent that they won't decrease the vat they've imposed upon the common man. such an attitude will form a vicious cycle. ppl will stop paying tax altogether and the prices of the essential commodities will further increase. a decrease in vat is an essential booster to be provided if the common man is to come out of inflation.
Old June 25th, 2010, 08:11 PM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: now gas prices goes up

Indian Public deserve this. What they were thinking that all the free sops and loan waivers come from Sonia Gandhi's Pokcet. It is the public who have to pay it back. Good that BJP didn't came back in 2009 Let all the "Aaam Aaadmi" get screwed for some time by Congress.
Old June 25th, 2010, 08:12 PM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute

A country whose public votes on how Handsome Rahul Gandhi looks or how old Advani is, or which is over obsessed with secularism when minorities vote for the worst possible alternative to prevent BJP comming to power deserve this.
Old June 25th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

During my lat trip to India in feb 2010, I noticed this VAT business. One restuarant bill I paid had VAT plus service tax added to the actual cost of what we ordered!

Well people deserve whoever they elect!
Old June 25th, 2010, 08:28 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randheer View Post
A country whose public votes on how Handsome Rahul Gandhi looks or how old Advani is, or which is over obsessed with secularism when minorities vote for the worst possible alternative to prevent BJP comming to power deserve this.
You think Obama won because of his policies or political experience or some good deed he had done? Everywhere it is the mythical Factor X that works with the masses, and none of us are exempt from being a part of the masses.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old June 25th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Last evening there was a huge rush at petrol pumps to buy petrol before the hike,so i decided to take a bus,this morning going back by BEST AC bus.What a relief from driving and posting on EC sitting in the bus . I cant understand why murli deora always supports the oil company,lagta hi upka packet time par pahuncha dete hi oil companies
Old June 25th, 2010, 09:19 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Deora is an Ambani stooge and at present he is getting the best from both the brothers. Govt. ki g*nd me danda.. saala subsidies ke naam pe pehle kuch to karte the public service ke liye; ab vo bhi nahi. And they have decided to deregulate petrol prices, haven't they?

Old June 26th, 2010, 02:08 AM
branded

branded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant futurebranded_manoj has a brilliant future

well, it isn't as if the congress is wholly responsible. even in states where bjp rules, the vat hasn't been reduced following this development. crude oil from wells are decreasing day by day. it 's up to the state govt to do something. the central govt can share burden on its shoulders only to an extent.
Old June 26th, 2010, 02:11 AM
branded

Quote:
if ppl are going to get burnt in trains over irrelevant hindutva talks and mosques are going to get demolished, i don't see how else the indian of today can vote.
Old June 26th, 2010, 02:52 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by branded_manoj View Post
if ppl are going to get burnt in trains over irrelevant hindutva talks and mosques are going to get demolished, i don't see how else the indian of today can vote.
That is the problem with this new Rahul Gandhi smitten generation. or more better the NDTV and CNN-IBN spoiled Youths.

You were the first one to raise the issue If Petrol hike do not bother you or you are so rich then why cribb.

The new generation of India which has grown in PVN and Vajpayee era have forgotten what India was in 1970-80s.

These Irrelevant Hindtuva talkers and Mosque Demolishers( including PVN) ensured 8% growth and just 4% inflation. Unless you are an habitual licker of minorities behinds , I hope these irrelevant hindutva talks should not bother you
Old June 26th, 2010, 03:16 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by branded_manoj View Post
well, it isn't as if the congress is wholly responsible. even in states where bjp rules, the vat hasn't been reduced following this development. crude oil from wells are decreasing day by day. it 's up to the state govt to do something. the central govt can share burden on its shoulders only to an extent.
The communists will take the lead, as they did the last time, and the other states will follow. But Randheer has brought a very valid point - Congress is a government friendly to traders. The inflation becomes uncontrollable in congress ruled states, coming slightly down only when some elections are afoot.

Old June 26th, 2010, 04:42 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Failure of government policies on various fronts has led to fiscal deficit so the best way is to increase fuel price, before elections we got loan waivers and various other benefits now its time to pay it back
jeetIAF
Old June 26th, 2010, 04:57 AM
branded

Quote:
That is the problem with this new Rahul Gandhi smitten generation. or more better the NDTV and CNN-IBN spoiled Youths.

You were the first one to raise the issue If Petrol hike do not bother you or you are so rich then why cribb.

The new generation of India which has grown in PVN and Vajpayee era have forgotten what India was in 1970-80s.

These Irrelevant Hindtuva talkers and Mosque Demolishers( including PVN) ensured 8% growth and just 4% inflation. Unless you are an habitual licker of minorities behinds , I hope these irrelevant hindutva talks should not bother you
well i'm still insisting that the price hike isn't fair. what i'm asking for is a reduce in tax by state govts not reduce in population by religious lunatics
Old June 26th, 2010, 05:00 AM
branded

Quote:

and for heaven's sake i dont understamd why you are so obsessed with the 'minority' factor. if i ask why you don't reduce vat and you say cos of minorities then what kind of stupidity do you involve in? and i'm not the one who is doing the licking here. all know how much of licking by the bjp is going on to keep thackerey's behinds clean
Old June 26th, 2010, 05:03 AM
branded

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
The communists will take the lead, as they did the last time, and the other states will follow. But Randheer has brought a very valid point - Congress is a government friendly to traders. The inflation becomes uncontrollable in congress ruled states, coming slightly down only when some elections are afoot.
that was a decent reply unlike randheer's.
ya communists might be given the go to take the lead. i guess it is high time they were given a chance.
but why is much of west bengal still in poverty despite kolkotta being a business centre?